Author Topic: Around the Horn(ed)  (Read 21203 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Around the Horn(ed)
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
We're going to smoke these assholes.  Klein is playing right?  I'm assuming Klein is playing.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
These froggy fans are incredibly confident for staring a 6-6 (3-6 in conf) season square in the face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bears are fast...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Around the Horn(ed)
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2012, 09:21:44 PM »
These froggy fans are incredibly confident for staring a 6-6 (3-6 in conf) season square in the face.

Their 3 Big 12 wins came against teams that are a combined 3-13 in league games.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2012, 09:28:34 PM »

Their 3 Big 12 wins came against teams that are a combined 3-13 in league games.

We're going to smoke these assholes.  Once we beat Tech I honestly stopped thinking there was a single team in the Big 12 (not named OU) that could play with K-State.  Barring an extremely uncharacteristic collapse or unfortunate injury (Klein  :pray:) no opponent will finish a game within 14 points of the Cats.  K-State is simply too good for everyone else in the league.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
Does TCU do any of the no huddle B.S.?

WVU
Tech
Ostate

all ran that and it still didn't work...and TCU doesn't even do that...so, ya when they huddle on any down and let Arthur Brown set his lasers to lethal they play will already be over.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2012, 09:43:16 PM »

We're going to smoke these assholes.  Once we beat Tech I honestly stopped thinking there was a single team in the Big 12 (not named OU) that could play with K-State.  Barring an extremely uncharacteristic collapse or unfortunate injury (Klein  :pray:) no opponent will finish a game within 14 points of the Cats.  K-State is simply too good for everyone else in the league.

Yeah, we're really good, haven't been nervous since isu

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »

My point exactly in the other thread about winning vs ku, bailer, and a big east team...

:popcorn:
bears are fast...

Offline American Standard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2012, 10:40:55 PM »

My point exactly in the other thread about winning vs ku, bailer, and a big east team...

Troll! Your team leaves in a hearse Saturday. We'll have an Irish wake in the parking lot for you.

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
A.S. pls go u r not funny or likable

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2012, 11:19:29 PM »

Troll! Your team leaves in a hearse Saturday. We'll have an Irish wake in the parking lot for you.

I think the thing you aren't quite grasping is how ruthlessly efficient we are on offense. We eat freshman QBs for lunch. We score almost every time we touch the football, when your freshman realizes that he has to score everytime he has the football then he will start pissing down his leg. It has happened to much better QBs than yours this year. The pressure our offense puts on the other team is just too much. Ts and Ps.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2012, 07:42:01 AM »
Just get out of here, AS!!  :curse:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:43 AM »
Remember how Heisman candidate quarterbacks Landry Jones, Geno Smith, and Seth Doege did against our D? Color me unconcerned about Boykin and TCU.
:adios:

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2012, 09:08:15 AM »
Remember how Heisman candidate quarterbacks Landry Jones, Geno Smith, and Seth Doege did against our D? Color me unconcerned about Boykin and TCU.

What kind of name is that, anyway? Boykin...Pffft.
3021  RIP

catzacker

« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2012, 09:32:39 AM »

I dunno.  OSU’s 3rd string QB had a good game against us in only 1 ½ quarters.  He even scrambled well against us and he looked just as slow as Carson Coffman.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2012, 09:37:45 AM »

I dunno.  OSU’s 3rd string QB had a good game against us in only 1 ½ quarters.  He even scrambled well against us and he looked just as slow as Carson Coffman.

Yeah I think we are pretty good against Heisman candidates. Not so good against these unheralded youngsters. WATCH OUT AJ'S PIZZA MCCARREN!!  :chainsaw:

Offline ripcurlgti

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2012, 09:47:51 AM »

you are too modest.

Kstate has a great team and root for you guys except when you play TCU.

Realistically, yes, TCU will lose. Some people fail to realize how young this team is. A lot of these kids are fresh out of high school.

Optimistically, I wish TCU could pull an upset. Highly unlikely.

Either way is a win win i think if your a TCU/Big 12 fan. Win... great. Lose... Kstate is 1 step closer to a national championship and shutting up the SEC.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »

you are too modest.

Kstate has a great team and root for you guys except when you play TCU.

Realistically, yes, TCU will lose. Some people fail to realize how young this team is. A lot of these kids are fresh out of high school.

Optimistically, I wish TCU could pull an upset. Highly unlikely.

Either way is a win win i think if your a TCU/Big 12 fan. Win... great. Lose... Kstate is 1 step closer to a national championship and shutting up the SEC.

I like this guy.

Offline ripcurlgti

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
No one plays more fundamentally sound football then K State. Discipline.

Its what Patterson aspires this young TCU team to be in the future.

If there are any 2 teams more alike in the Big 12, its TCU and KState... and its not just because of the color purple but because of the coaches.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »
No one plays more fundamentally sound football then K State. Discipline.

Its what Patterson aspires this young TCU team to be in the future.

If there are any 2 teams more alike in the Big 12, its TCU and KState... and its not just because of the color purple but because of the coaches.

Y'all are fortunate to have a hard working Kansan at the helm... 

:bill:
bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2012, 10:37:41 AM »
eff.

In addition to the black out, TCU Athletics will also be providing 5,000 rally towels to TCU students, and GrandMarc will provide "spirit sleeves" to the first 500 TCU students entering Amon G. Carter Stadium.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2012, 10:46:26 AM »
Rally towels AND "spirit sleeves"?  :ohno:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
eff.

In addition to the black out, TCU Athletics will also be providing 5,000 rally towels to TCU students, and GrandMarc will provide "spirit sleeves" to the first 500 TCU students entering Amon G. Carter Stadium.
I remember the last time someone gave out spirit sleeves
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ripcurlgti

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2012, 10:51:05 AM »
Just a warning for those going to the game. Besides the actual team full of new young players, our pa/announcer may also be new.

The music is usually loud and was playing almost right up to the ball being snapped, even when we were on offense.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:54:58 AM by ripcurlgti »

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »
Just a warning for those going to the game. Besides the actual team full of new young players, our pa/announcer is also new.

The music is usually loud and was playing almost right up to the ball being snapped, even when we were on offense.

Ever the stickler for detail, and ultimate control freak,  :bill: will see to it that NCAA football rules are not violated while the 'Cats have possession. 

:ksu:
bears are fast...

Offline ripcurlgti

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
What are the NCAA rules on stadium music anyway?