Author Topic: Manti Te'o........WTF??  (Read 89570 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Manti Te'o........WTF??
« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2013, 09:06:07 AM »
Guys, ya this doesn't really matter, but there could be some potential here:  Te'o committed to ND when Weis was still there.

School                     Interest                       Offer        Visit        Recruited by
Notre Dame      COMMITTED (02/04/2009)     Offered   11/21/2008        Brian Polian

Weis was fired on November 30, 2009.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2013, 09:11:04 AM »
I would like to know which one you magnificent bastards posed as his girlfriend and trolled the crap out of him.

does playing Manti Te'o's girlfriend hurt the image of a poster?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »
ESPN 30 for 30

No Dame

I thought this should've gotten more love

No Te'o Dame
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2013, 09:51:26 AM »
He is holding a press conference sometime today, isn't he?  Anybody know what time that will be?
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2013, 10:15:43 AM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
How does EDSBS not have anything up on this right now???
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2013, 10:22:06 AM »
Can we get this shirt made up to order from goEMAW.com?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2013, 10:23:01 AM »
This was my favorite from Tiger Droppings so far.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »
given all the facts that we know right now, i'm inclined to believe that Te'o is super naive.  He was hoaxed by someone and it went way too far, so the fake girlfriend was killed off to end it. 

I completely believe that he would have made up stories of meeting her to avoid the awkwardness of a bigtime football player having an internet girlfriend.

Either way, this story is fantastic and I don't want it to end.  Now there's a football player for the Cardinals that says he met the girl before Manti was in the picture?  These twists are great.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2013, 10:28:34 AM »
given all the facts that we know right now, i'm inclined to believe that Te'o is super naive.  He was hoaxed by someone and it went way too far, so the fake girlfriend was killed off to end it. 

I completely believe that he would have made up stories of meeting her to avoid the awkwardness of a bigtime football player having an internet girlfriend.

Either way, this story is fantastic and I don't want it to end.  Now there's a football player for the Cardinals that says he met the girl before Manti was in the picture?  These twists are great.

I'm buying in to this as well.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Manti Te'o........WTF??
« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2013, 10:31:47 AM »

The problem is he lied, his lie was revealed, and he continued the lie. He has zero credibility. He knew what he was doing.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:45:22 AM by michigancat »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2013, 10:33:19 AM »

The problem is he lied, his life was revealed, and he continued the l lie. He has zero credibility. He knew what he was doing.

Exactly, no matter how this whole thing turns out he is and always will be a big liar

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »

The problem is he lied, his life was revealed, and he continued the l lie. He has zero credibility. He knew what he was doing.

And he's the kind of guy who goes to every news outlet he can find to tell his sob story about his dead GF, but never gets on a plane to fly to California to visit her in the hospital.  In the story, she had a car wreck in April.  He cares about her so much, but he doesn't select the "multiple city" option when booking his flight home to Hawai'i over the summer to stop in California for a couple days to see her?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2013, 10:38:25 AM »

oh yeah, he's a bigtime liar, but I can understand why he lied.  I just don't believe (at this point) that he had anything to do with the hoax.  But this story changes every hour, so my opinion might change.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »

And he's the kind of guy who goes to every news outlet he can find to tell his sob story about his dead GF, but never gets on a plane to fly to California to visit her in the hospital.  In the story, she had a car wreck in April.  He cares about her so much, but he doesn't select the "multiple city" option when booking his flight home to Hawai'i over the summer to stop in California for a couple days to see her?

Yeah, there are all kinds of details that have no logical answers.

Offline one time gella

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2013, 10:39:33 AM »

Exactly, no matter how this whole thing turns out he is and always will be a big liar

Can mormans go to confession like us catholics? 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »

So best case scenario is that he lied initially about having met and spoke to her so he didn't look like some huge loser pud for having a twitter/facebook only girfriend.  Except he really played it up by saying that he talked on the phone with her for eight hours a day for four months leading up to her death.  That goes well beyond not wanting to look like a dork into blatant lies to benefit his Heisman campaign.  Then he found out it was fake and still continued to lie about until Deadspin exposed it all. 

There is no "I'm a complete victim here" way out of it.  The great thing is that it appears that both he and ND are going to go for it anyway. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »

No but he can have multiple fake wives.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2013, 10:41:32 AM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »
the problem i have with the theory of "doing this for publicity for his heisman campaign" is that he wasn't a well known superstar heisman candidate until well after this all happened.  he had no way of knowing that he would be a national name.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2013, 10:47:14 AM »
No way that he dated this (fake) girl for that long and never skyped or met her, but did talk about her to the media every chance he got.  The guy knew.  He played up a story for publicity.
:adios:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »
Why couldn't this happen to that piece of trash Manziel?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Manti Te'o........WTF??
« Reply #349 on: January 17, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »

No but he can have multiple fake wives.

:slowclap:
@mikec2w