Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367201 times)

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #900 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
Up until this blog was started, all we Mountaineers heard were positive comments about us joining the BIG 12.  Apparently some of you CAT fans don't know the difference between WVU and VA Tech.  It's their coach with the glouter on his neck. We are on of the 50 states. and we have a rich tradition in both football and basketball. 

As for what we bring to OUR new conference, how many BCS games have you won?  We are the only UNDEFEATED team when it comes to the number of post season BCS games we have WON!    We believe in doing our talking on the field of battle so with that I will end this post.  Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"

We're also undefeated in bowl games we've won.

Out of all the games we've won, we've won them all.

Because MATH

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 17, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
I AM FROM NEW YORK BUT I GO TO WVU... you are all idiots and I feel sorry for you because you're all classless and should be ashamed of your actions... PS I am a female.... not a male...so suck on that
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!  Have any of you ever even been to West Virginia? I am a New Yorker and I am probably 10x richer than all of you and smarter and better looking.  Have you forgotten that you are all from KANSAS? Like c'mon now, you're all a bunch of stupid hillbillies there...embarrassing!! Who the heck is from Kansas besides obvious idiots and people with no class.. Don't forget that you dumb classless jerks.  I have never seen such rude and completely untrue things in my life... You should all be ashamed of yourself and get ready for domination.. THIS IS MOUNTAINEER COUNTRY BABY!! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

oh, and trust me.. WE'RE HERE TO STAY

This guy is posting from WV fwiw
:eek: I would have bet the farm otherwise.

:kstategrad:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 17, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.

my husband makes over 80,000 a year so no we are def not going hungry. And you are so ignorant for making those comments!
Can I get a ruling? The farm has been bet.

Offline xcrisstanicolex

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 17, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.

never in my life have i received food stamps or any government assistance. Come on now! All I was saying was it is awful to disrespect the dead and someones way of providing for their families.

my husband makes over 80,000 a year so no we are def not going hungry. And you are so ignorant for making those comments!

Whats the conversion rate of 'neer bucks to American dollars. 80,000 units seems like an awful lot of anything to still recieve foodstamps.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:10 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA he only makes 80K/year! I was making that on summer break when I was an undergrad. Last week I gave my employees (also KSU alums) $80,000 bonuses. Most of them just returned them, said they didn't have enough room/need for more money. Then I built a fort out of the stacks of bills for my 3 year old son.

Offline Onetoothed Hillbilly

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:10 PM »
This blog is absolutely amazing!  I had no idea that when we (WVU) were entering the Big 12, we would encounter such prestigious competition.  I knew we would be playing teams like Texas and Oklahoma (it really is an honor and privilege to improve our program and play competition like this), but I had no idea how elite KSU really is!  And you want to talk about quality of people?!?  I'm so impressed with how much you know about our state!!  Who cares about the rolling mountains, clean mountain springs, generous people, or lush, green landscapes.  West Virginia is absolutely disgusting!  Every one of us fucks each other and smokes rock after rock of meth!!  I'm not even sure meth even exists in such a beautiful, scenic state as Kansas.  And how do people live without cell service around every bend?!?  I definitely war to live in an urban, sophisticated, cultured, informed society where everyone loves each other like at KSU!  This blog has opened my eyes and really promoted your school (and the Big 12) in a positive way!!  Thanks for having us!!  LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!! 

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:20 PM »
Meanwhile.... in NCAA sanction land against this site and KSU....

only if they find out about our illegal recruiting of posters... or our donations to the fatty4ksu fund.

Offline rsantos

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 17, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
Lets all laugh at WVU for being a bunch of "toothless hicks" and forget Kansas is most famous for the fire-crotch slut named Dorthy who got doubled teamed on the reg by munchkins and a man made out of straw. Whats in West Virginia? WHAT THE HELL IS IN KANSAS? oh ya Jayhawk basketball...seems fitting your the red headed step child and second class school to them. Once we are done with you and your dinosaur of a coach i look forward to posting pictures of us hoisting the Big XII championship trophy...in the words of ike turner, "shut the f*** up bitch."
:billdance:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 17, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA he only makes 80K/year! I was making that on summer break when I was an undergrad. Last week I gave my employees (also KSU alums) $80,000 bonuses. Most of them just returned them, said they didn't have enough room/need for more money. Then I built a fort out of the stacks of bills for my 3 year old son.

It's all about the cost of living, bro.  Imagine how far 80K goes in Ramshackle, WV.  Perspective, please.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 17, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »

only if they find out about our illegal recruiting of posters... or our donations to the fatty4ksu fund.

what a rough ridin' joke  :lol:

Offline Me2b

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 17, 2012, 04:47:15 PM »
Lets all laugh at WVU for being a bunch of "toothless hicks" and forget Kansas is most famous for the fire-crotch slut named Dorthy who got doubled teamed on the reg by munchkins and a man made out of straw. Whats in West Virginia? WHAT THE HELL IS IN KANSAS? oh ya Jayhawk basketball...seems fitting your the red headed step child and second class school to them. Once we are done with you and your dinosaur of a coach i look forward to posting pictures of us hoisting the Big XII championship trophy...in the words of ike turner, "shut the f*** up bitch."
:billdance:

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU BRING THE PAIN

I salute you.   :thumbs:

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 17, 2012, 04:47:17 PM »

Did not deny the 12 kids... part of the 47%...

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 17, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »

I'm pretty sure their whole redneck fanbase doesn't know how this NCAA thing works

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 17, 2012, 04:48:13 PM »
This blog is absolutely amazing!  I had no idea that when we (WVU) were entering the Big 12, we would encounter such prestigious competition.  I knew we would be playing teams like Texas and Oklahoma (it really is an honor and privilege to improve our program and play competition like this), but I had no idea how elite KSU really is!  And you want to talk about quality of people?!?  I'm so impressed with how much you know about our state!!  Who cares about the rolling mountains, clean mountain springs, generous people, or lush, green landscapes.  West Virginia is absolutely disgusting!  Every one of us fucks each other and smokes rock after rock of meth!!  I'm not even sure meth even exists in such a beautiful, scenic state as Kansas.  And how do people live without cell service around every bend?!?  I definitely war to live in an urban, sophisticated, cultured, informed society where everyone loves each other like at KSU!  This blog has opened my eyes and really promoted your school (and the Big 12) in a positive way!!  Thanks for having us!!  LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »
How is everyone doing this afternoon?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »
Have these guys ever been ranked/been to a bowl game?

Yes and they made history fool. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/story/2012-01-04/west-virginia-wins-orange-bowl-in-rout-of-clemson/52383218/1
That looks made up. Probably a link to a virus. I'm not falling for that. Nice try.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »

Pretty good, thanks for asking. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:45 PM »

It isn't a blog, nevertheless, it's good to know at least ONE of these Virginians has some sense of reality.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
ok who keeps making the WVU socks?  i mean they are all the same poster.  I mean they all think this is a blog, that can't be right?  we are getting trolled by shaggybevo disguised as toothy 'billys?  i don't know anymore.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2012, 04:50:24 PM »

:lol:

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 17, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »

Pretty tired, may need someone to tag in for me here in a bit.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:14 PM »
Where do I post when K State loses on Saturday? I'll be back then.

The same place you posted when KSU beat OU, you know, since you're an OU grad and all and from Texas (but evidently too dumb to get into UT).  You'll definitely have bragging rights if Western Virginia wins Saturday having no connection to them whatsoever and not currently in Western Virginia and posting from there.  ;)  Boom, outed.

KSU beat us fair and square. You guys are good. But to say this stuff about a WVU team that has a good chance of beating you is downright ignorant. I chose to go to OU over UT and received a degree in Accounting and now work for a big four accounting firm. I'm doing just fine.

I was pissed when we lost to KSU, of course. At the end of the year, though, I bet KSU has at least 2 losses.

Right, like anyone in the history of the world would ever choose Norman over Austin or a OU degree over one from UT.  I suppose you rode to class everyday on a crimson unicorn too. :rolleyes:  You couldn't be more of a Western Virginia sock if some dirty old racist hillbilly had you on his incestuous right foot*.

*assuming of course Western Virginians weren't terrible poors and could afford socks and weren't too uncivilized to adhere to the concept of socks.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »
This blog is absolutely amazing!
this isn't a blog, you dumbass.

fire-crotch slut named Dorthy
dorothy was a brunette, you dumbass

like shooting fish in a barrel here.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]