Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367199 times)

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #850 on: October 17, 2012, 04:26:48 PM »
Why is K State a 2.5 point underdog then?

And someone please explain how K State is even remotely close to the programs at USC, Alabama, Texas, OU, etc.

Offline mountaineer1

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!  Have any of you ever even been to West Virginia? I am a New Yorker and I am probably 10x richer than all of you and smarter and better looking.  Have you forgotten that you are all from KANSAS? Like c'mon now, you're all a bunch of stupid hillbillies there...embarrassing!! Who the heck is from Kansas besides obvious idiots and people with no class.. Don't forget that you dumb classless jerks.  I have never seen such rude and completely untrue things in my life... You should all be ashamed of yourself and get ready for domination.. THIS IS MOUNTAINEER COUNTRY BABY!! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

oh, and trust me.. WE'RE HERE TO STAY

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"
My mom has a similar saying, "Never wrestle with a West Virginia fan...he'll breath his awful breath all over you and get coal dust all over your Brooks Brothers jacket and probably try to steal your wallet."

Interesting.  My pappy once said "Son, there's two types of blogs on the Internet and (BOOM)....."  Yeah too bad he got hit by that train.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:32 PM »
Why is K State a 2.5 point underdog then?

And someone please explain how K State is even remotely close to the programs at USC, Alabama, Texas, OU, etc.

Because we own Texas......DUMMY!
@mikec2w

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:39 PM »
I don't understand why West Virginia fans are so mean and hateful towards us. All we did was let their garbage team join our conference.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »
West Virginia fans, what are your thoughts on the Federal Reserve?

I believe they shot the census man.

Offline Daiji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 17, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »
Up until this blog was started, all we Mountaineers heard were positive comments about us joining the BIG 12.  Apparently some of you CAT fans don't know the difference between WVU and VA Tech.  It's their coach with the glouter on his neck. We are on of the 50 states. and we have a rich tradition in both football and basketball. 

As for what we bring to OUR new conference, how many BCS games have you won?  We are the only UNDEFEATED team when it comes to the number of post season BCS games we have WON!    We believe in doing our talking on the field of battle so with that I will end this post.  Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"
We know you are on one of the 50 states.

On the neck of one of the 50 states, like a big fat goiter.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 17, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!  Have any of you ever even been to West Virginia? I am a New Yorker and I am probably 10x richer than all of you and smarter and better looking.  Have you forgotten that you are all from KANSAS? Like c'mon now, you're all a bunch of stupid hillbillies there...embarrassing!! Who the heck is from Kansas besides obvious idiots and people with no class.. Don't forget that you dumb classless jerks.  I have never seen such rude and completely untrue things in my life... You should all be ashamed of yourself and get ready for domination.. THIS IS MOUNTAINEER COUNTRY BABY!! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

WE DO NOT HAVE HILLS IN KANSAS YOU INSENSITIVE CLOD   :dubious:

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 17, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »
Up until this blog was started, all we Mountaineers heard were positive comments about us joining the BIG 12.  Apparently some of you CAT fans don't know the difference between WVU and VA Tech.  It's their coach with the glouter on his neck. We are on of the 50 states. and we have a rich tradition in both football and basketball. 

As for what we bring to OUR new conference, how many BCS games have you won?  We are the only UNDEFEATED team when it comes to the number of post season BCS games we have WON!    We believe in doing our talking on the field of battle so with that I will end this post.  Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"

We're also undefeated in bowl games we've won.

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 17, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »
Where do I post when K State loses on Saturday? I'll be back then.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 17, 2012, 04:31:08 PM »
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Can you please tell me how many BCS bowl games you've won????? Still waiting.

JMART?!?!??!??     :surprised:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 17, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »

We know you are on one of the 50 states.

On the neck of one of the 50 states, like a big fat goiter glouter.

fyp Daiji.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 17, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Can you please tell me how many BCS bowl games you've won????? Still waiting.

The "BCS" is dead in one more year.  No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #863 on: October 17, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »

This guy is posting from WV fwiw

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 17, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »

The "BCS" is dead in one more year.  No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal.

But at least he found the coal, Pete.  He found it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 17, 2012, 04:33:11 PM »

www.dumbhickscelebrate.net

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 17, 2012, 04:34:24 PM »
Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"
My mom has a similar saying, "Never wrestle with a West Virginia fan...he'll breath his awful breath all over you and get coal dust all over your Brooks Brothers jacket and probably try to steal your wallet."

Interesting.  My pappy once said "Son, there's two types of blogs on the Internet and (BOOM)....."  Yeah too bad he got hit by that train.

Im partial to the remark of mouth breathers...so do you guys breathe out your ass?!

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 17, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »
JMART is here and then gone.  That is so JMART..

Offline xcrisstanicolex

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 17, 2012, 04:34:51 PM »
The "BCS" is dead in one more year. No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal."

REALLY?! You are going to go there! Do you know what it's like to work in those coal mines?! No I don't think you do. Regardless of your feelings on this state you should never go to the point where you are disrespecting the dead! I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 17, 2012, 04:35:02 PM »

This guy is posting from WV fwiw
:eek: I would have bet the farm otherwise.

Offline charlott

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: October 17, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »
You guys really are enjoying yourselves.  Either that or you know nothing about college football or WVU.

Carry on.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 17, 2012, 04:35:47 PM »

The same place you posted when KSU beat OU, you know, since you're an OU grad and all and from Texas (but evidently too dumb to get into UT).  You'll definitely have bragging rights if Western Virginia wins Saturday having no connection to them whatsoever and not currently in Western Virginia and posting from there.  ;)  Boom, outed. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline al_sparagus

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 17, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »
I am from Morgantown, and as a tradition I ALWAYS buy a beer for an opposing team's fan before a home game. 

What I have seen here really makes me reconsider.  I hope the KSU fans who travel are a lot classier than the ones of this board.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 17, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:07 PM »
The "BCS" is dead in one more year. No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal."

REALLY?! You are going to go there! Do you know what it's like to work in those coal mines?! No I don't think you do. Regardless of your feelings on this state you should never go to the point where you are disrespecting the dead! I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!
DONT YOU DARE, CFoD!