Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366866 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #875 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
Up until this blog was started, all we Mountaineers heard were positive comments about us joining the BIG 12.  Apparently some of you CAT fans don't know the difference between WVU and VA Tech.  It's their coach with the glouter on his neck. We are on of the 50 states. and we have a rich tradition in both football and basketball. 

As for what we bring to OUR new conference, how many BCS games have you won?  We are the only UNDEFEATED team when it comes to the number of post season BCS games we have WON!    We believe in doing our talking on the field of battle so with that I will end this post.  Only to say what my momma always told me..."Never Wrestle with a pig...the pig likes it and you just get dirty!"

We're also undefeated in bowl games we've won.

Out of all the games we've won, we've won them all.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 17, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
You guys really are enjoying yourselves.  Either that or you know nothing about college football or WVU.

You're probably right.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 17, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »
I am from Morgantown, and as a tradition I ALWAYS buy a beer for an opposing team's fan before a home game and then beat and rape them after. 

What I have seen here really makes me reconsider.  I hope the KSU fans who travel are a lot classier than the ones of this board.

fyp
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline mountaineer1

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »
I AM FROM NEW YORK BUT I GO TO WVU... you are all idiots and I feel sorry for you because you're all classless and should be ashamed of your actions... PS I am a female.... not a male...so suck on that
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!  Have any of you ever even been to West Virginia? I am a New Yorker and I am probably 10x richer than all of you and smarter and better looking.  Have you forgotten that you are all from KANSAS? Like c'mon now, you're all a bunch of stupid hillbillies there...embarrassing!! Who the heck is from Kansas besides obvious idiots and people with no class.. Don't forget that you dumb classless jerks.  I have never seen such rude and completely untrue things in my life... You should all be ashamed of yourself and get ready for domination.. THIS IS MOUNTAINEER COUNTRY BABY!! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

oh, and trust me.. WE'RE HERE TO STAY

This guy is posting from WV fwiw
:eek: I would have bet the farm otherwise.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #879 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »
Good for you mountaineer, keep your head up

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:54 PM »
I AM FROM NEW YORK BUT I GO TO WVU... you are all idiots and I feel sorry for you because you're all classless and should be ashamed of your actions... PS I am a female.... not a male...so suck on that
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!  Have any of you ever even been to West Virginia? I am a New Yorker and I am probably 10x richer than all of you and smarter and better looking.  Have you forgotten that you are all from KANSAS? Like c'mon now, you're all a bunch of stupid hillbillies there...embarrassing!! Who the heck is from Kansas besides obvious idiots and people with no class.. Don't forget that you dumb classless jerks.  I have never seen such rude and completely untrue things in my life... You should all be ashamed of yourself and get ready for domination.. THIS IS MOUNTAINEER COUNTRY BABY!! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

SUCK ON THAT!!!!!

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 17, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
Where do I post when K State loses on Saturday? I'll be back then.

The same place you posted when KSU beat OU, you know, since you're an OU grad and all and from Texas (but evidently too dumb to get into UT).  You'll definitely have bragging rights if Western Virginia wins Saturday having no connection to them whatsoever and not currently in Western Virginia and posting from there.  ;)  Boom, outed.

KSU beat us fair and square. You guys are good. But to say this stuff about a WVU team that has a good chance of beating you is downright ignorant. I chose to go to OU over UT and received a degree in Accounting and now work for a big four accounting firm. I'm doing just fine.

I was pissed when we lost to KSU, of course. At the end of the year, though, I bet KSU has at least 2 losses.

Offline xcrisstanicolex

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 17, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.

my husband makes over 80,000 a year so no we are def not going hungry. And you are so ignorant for making those comments!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 17, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »

No effing way.  I mean...
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 17, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

Ok now that's just an invitation...   :blush:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: October 17, 2012, 04:41:10 PM »
Congrats on that accounting degree bruh

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 17, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
I have had friends die in the mines and my husband does the work every day. It's absolutely uncalled for to say something like that over a football game. GROW UP!!!

i hope your husband has a good life insurance policy so you and your 12 kids won't go hungry-er.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 17, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Can you please tell me how many BCS bowl games you've won????? Still waiting.

The "BCS" is dead in one more year.  No one will remember it even existed.  Think of it like a miner buried alive while searching for coal.

However you have to rationalize the fact you never won one.  I know it sucks.  So soon you can tell stories to your grandkids about how K-State never sniffed the four-team playoff.

Ooo guess what...K-state is 4-6 all time against the Big-East.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk 4 life!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 17, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »

What part of NY? I'm from Blue Point.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »

my husband makes over 80,000 a year so no we are def not going hungry. And you are so ignorant for making those comments!

Congrats to your old man you ridiculous lady

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »

Whats the conversion rate of 'neer bucks to American dollars. 80,000 units seems like an awful lot of anything to still recieve foodstamps.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »

My husband makes 567,000 :kstategrad:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:32 PM »

How are you richer than us if you're still in school?  :curse:

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »

Upstate New York.  Rural, upstate New York.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:03 PM »

Whats the conversion rate of 'neer bucks to American dollars. 80,000 units seems like an awful lot of anything to still recieve foodstamps.

Its company script

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:10 PM »
My wife makes more than that and the KState mask still mocks her for being a woman, we all have our fights

Offline mountaineer1

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
westchester

What part of NY? I'm from Blue Point.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

Is it uncomfortable getting stares from your hungry neighbors when they all know how much you're hoarding?

Offline MTNEER

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:27 PM »
Meanwhile.... in NCAA sanction land against this site and KSU....

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:46 PM »
Warning - while you were typing 14 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:dubious: