Author Topic: Navy shower  (Read 8595 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Navy shower
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »
Apparently doesn't enjoy make sense either. HEY OH!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 09:52:00 PM »
pee then brush teeth then turn on shower then get in shower then wash face then hair then body then dry body off with towel then dry hair a bit with towel then apply leave in conditioner for hair then apply spray then apply pre-shave then use hair drier with diffuser then shave then rinse then apply aftershave then apply deodorant then apply a bit of cologne then get dressed.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »
Sounds like something a poor efficient person would do :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 10:13:34 PM »
pee then brush teeth then turn on shower then get in shower then wash face then hair then body then dry body off with towel then dry hair a bit with towel then apply leave in conditioner for hair then apply spray then apply pre-shave then use hair drier with diffuser then shave then rinse then apply aftershave then apply deodorant then apply a bit of cologne then get dressed.

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 10:24:15 PM »
This also contrasts with an Air Force Shower, which is to turn the water on, it breaks, fill out a mishap report form, send it off to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio to authorize a search to find a contractor, get a senior official fired for rigging the contractor search for a cush job on the board of directors, hold muddled congressional hearing, restart search, choose Boeing and fly contractors out to fix shower, put up contractors in a fancy hotel because they arrived on a thursday afternoon and their contract stipulates they cannot work until monday, finally get workers out to site only to find out that the shower was already fixed by tech sergeant with a hose and a plumming background, thereby forcing the contractors to break the shower again and fix it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:28:03 PM by Not Sure »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
This also contrasts with an Air Force Shower, which is to turn the water on, it breaks, fill out a mishap report form, send it off two Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio to authorize a search to find a contractor, get a senior official fired for rigging the contractor search for a cush job on the board of directors, hold muddled congressional hearing, restart search, choose Boeing and fly contractors out to fix shower, put up contractors in a fancy hotel because they arrived on a thursday afternoon and their contract stipulates they cannot work until monday, finally get workers out to site only to find out that the shower was already fixed by tech sergeant with a hose and a plumming background, thereby forcing the contractors to break the shower again and fix it.

obama!!!  :shakesfist:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 06:13:30 AM »
I shave in the shower

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 09:19:23 AM »
I go body then hair.  Kick off with a little Dove for Men Fresh Awake (lemony scent), rinse, and then follow it up with some Herbal Essence (blue).  I don't like mixing my scents.

HEY DUMBASS NOW YOUR WHOLE BODY SMELLS LIKE BLUE HERBAL ESSENCE INSTEAD OF LEMONY SCENT.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:34 AM »
I've adopted this habit for about a year now. Anybody else do this?

Been doing this for years now.  Never knew there was a name for it.  Keep up the good work treysolid.   :combofan:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 11:06:22 AM »

Been doing this for years now.  Never knew there was a name for it.  Keep up the good work treysolid.   :combofan:

Offline Chico

• I used to be big here.
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Navy shower
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:44 AM »
I go body then hair.  Kick off with a little Dove for Men Fresh Awake (lemony scent), rinse, and then follow it up with some Herbal Essence (blue).  I don't like mixing my scents.

HEY DUMBASS NOW YOUR WHOLE BODY SMELLS LIKE BLUE HERBAL ESSENCE INSTEAD OF LEMONY SCENT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SMELL LIKE!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 12:30:54 PM »
You should start at the top and work your way down.  That way the bacteria and gross stuff is naturally flowing down and away.  How do you wash your car?  You start at the top and work down. 

Some times I forget to wash my hair first because I don't always have hair.  Rotate between Mr. Clean and Top Gun Tom Cruise.   :cool:  When there is no hair I just use the body wash on my head first and work down.  Then the hair grows into being styleable so I use shampoo then body wash.   I get so pissed after washing my body then reach up and realize my hair is still unclean.   :angry:  Hair is like a magnet for germs and bacteria.  So I end up shampooing hair and rewashing my body.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »
There has never been any germs or bacteria in my hair.  You are weird.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »

god i bet you do, weirdo.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
You should start at the top and work your way down.  That way the bacteria and gross stuff is naturally flowing down and away.  How do you wash your car?  You start at the top and work down. 

Some times I forget to wash my hair first because I don't always have hair.  Rotate between Mr. Clean and Top Gun Tom Cruise.   :cool:  When there is no hair I just use the body wash on my head first and work down.  Then the hair grows into being styleable so I use shampoo then body wash.   I get so pissed after washing my body then reach up and realize my hair is still unclean.   :angry:  Hair is like a magnet for germs and bacteria.  So I end up shampooing hair and rewashing my body.

haha, appears I'm doing it wrong, but here's why. I hate getting water in my eyes, and if I wash my hair first, then I always get water in my eyes while washing everything else. solution is body first, hair last (except after a hair cut, gotta do hair first then).

I'll give it a shot though guys. I don't want to do this wrong anymore.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
Hey guys don't really want to get all "preachy" but water is fast becoming an important resource, and with the whole global warming deal it's probably best to take a quick shower.  Now I'm not saying get in there and sprint through everything and jump out, but just don't waste your time in there.  There's like billions of people that don't even have safe drinking water and here you guys are sleeping in the shower.  I'm just saying, please be considerate of your fellow Earthians. 

Whew, that felt better.  Sorry guys, carry on.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
Hey guys don't really want to get all "preachy" but water is fast becoming an important resource, and with the whole global warming deal it's probably best to take a quick shower.  Now I'm not saying get in there and sprint through everything and jump out, but just don't waste your time in there.  There's like billions of people that don't even have safe drinking water and here you guys are sleeping in the shower.  I'm just saying, please be considerate of your fellow Earthians. 

That is a great post. I'd have been way more snarky about the idiots that waste a crap ton of water.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »

me taking a shower for 15 minutes vs me taking a shower for 5 minutes will have little to no impact on poor people in ethiopia.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »

me taking a shower for 15 minutes vs me taking a shower for 5 minutes will have little to no impact on poor people in ethiopia.

the difference between a 15 minute shower and a 5 minute shower is ~22 gallons. so that's 22 extra gallons per day that has to be processed back into clean water at a treatment facility. extra bonus question: how long does it take you to drink 22 gallons of water in the course of your normal life?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »

the difference between a 15 minute shower and a 5 minute shower is ~22 gallons. so that's 22 extra gallons per day that has to be processed back into clean water at a treatment facility. extra bonus question: how long does it take you to drink 22 gallons of water in the course of your normal life?

the water that i don't use isn't going to be bottled and shipped to africa.  use it or lose it, fellas.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
there's enough water under memorial stadium in lawrence to ensure we all can shower for a very, very, long time.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:49 PM »

the water that i don't use isn't going to be bottled and shipped to africa.  use it or lose it, fellas.

you're right, it won't be shipped to africa. but you won't "lose" it either. what the eff does that even mean?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2012, 03:34:22 PM »
there's enough water IN hilton coliseum in ames to ensure we all can shower for a very, very, long time.

FYP

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »

you're right, it won't be shipped to africa. but you won't "lose" it either. what the eff does that even mean?

it means i'm going to start taking all of my naps in the shower while reading a nat geo   :dance:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »

it means i'm going to start taking all of my naps in the shower while reading a nat geo   :dance:

i hope you get REALLY wrinkly skin!

LIKE A RAISIN!