Author Topic: Navy shower  (Read 8597 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Navy shower
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2013, 10:07:03 AM »
You are not supposed to put Qtips in your ears.  Use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2013, 10:07:26 AM »
Your friend is def weird WW. 

Kind of OT what is the best tooth paste for an emaw trying to keep their teeth elite?  I've always used Crest mint with baking soda and peroxide.   Am I doing it wrong?  TIA

It doesn't matter at all what kind of toothpaste you use as long as you brush for 2 mins.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2013, 10:09:17 AM »
You are not supposed to put Qtips in your ears.  Use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears.

:sdeek: Sounds like a cruel torture method.  I would definitely go insane from the popping and fizzing.  :excited: :runaway:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2013, 10:10:54 AM »
Your friend is def weird WW. 

Kind of OT what is the best tooth paste for an emaw trying to keep their teeth elite?  I've always used Crest mint with baking soda and peroxide.   Am I doing it wrong?  TIA

Colgate Total with whitening paste.  You'd think I was a tooth model or something I swear.  Also, nutrition is huge for great teeth and gums.  Make sure to get lots of bioavailable calcium, vit D and magnesium.  Mouth wash, flossings and three brushings a day. :dance: 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2013, 09:22:26 AM »
Some of you might want to listen to the fluoride discussion on last night's The Ed Show.