Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530909 times)

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #2050 on: November 06, 2013, 09:11:58 AM »
Here it is starting with the original status update in bold.  The following exchange occured sometime between 11:30 pm and 1:30 am last night.

Gary: screwed again.  You know what’s a bunch of crap?  Sleepy Hollow, The Voice & Dancing with the Rejects.  Yeah, no MNF football for me right now.  Thanks, babe.  I guess I’ll sit here and scratch my ass till 9.

Topeka: Wow…and Ryan gives me crap for drunk msgs.

Ryan: His post was SUPPOSED to be stupid.  Unlike your constant barrage of political fueled tardness that wears everyone’s brains down. I love you man, but you’re mentally exhausting.  And that’s why you’re…naw..I’m not even going there.

Topeka: OK Ryan, rationally explain your last comment to Gary on this post.

Topeka: Do I comment on Gary’s posts about politics?  Did you interject politics into my post about Lopakman’s  :D donuts on a string?  You’re a hypocritical eff.

Ryan: Simmer down you silly eff!

Topeka: Are you a hypocrite or not.

Ryan: Your anger flows through you thicker than water.

Ryan: Good, Good, Let the anger flow through you.

Topeka: Is your president a LIAR.

Ryan: Welp, I’m done.

Topeka: Oh…crap doesn’t suit you and you bail….

Topeka: Barack Obama lied to the American people on camera on dozens of occasions.

Ryan: How about them Chiefs.  Oh, wait!

Ryan: Obama!

Topeka: If you want to talk Chiefs we can talk in The Chiefs Kingdom.

Ryan: Are you OK, Rick?

Topeka: Call me.

Ryan: No

Stacy –Shut the eff up!!!!

Topeka: I’m honestly awesome right now, I beat the law today.

Topeka: I made the cop come back twice and the mexicunt who pulled me over didn’t show up twice in 3 weeks.

Topeka: And my “Headlight OUT” case was dismissed.

Ryan: I’ll let you have the last word, I’ve got a pot pie to eat, but make it poignant, then I’m out.

Topeka: $50 saved because of police stupidity.

Topeka: crap dude, do you and your gal actually have a spawn?

Topeka: …and if so are you on Medicaid yet?

Topeka: “Pot” pie might mean different things to Keeler and myself at this point.  As I haven’t smoked any halluciginic substances in over a year.

Ryan: If it wasn’t for Obama you wouldn’t have a job you bad person!

Topeka: Who was that statement directed at?

Ryan: If it wasn’t for Obama you wouldn’t have a god damn DVD player you rough ridin' eff!

Ryan: If it wasn’t for Obama you wouldn’t have an internet you realized that ?!?!

Topeka: Are we on “reality now or what?

Topeka: Wait, I thought Al Gore invented the internet!

Ryan: eff you!  Mother fuk.  Do you think global warming is FAKE ?!?!?! you dip crap!

Topeka: Obama wasn’t crap in 95 when I first got the internet.

Ryan: He’s a rough ridin' leader! YOU dipshit the economy is better than the eff you voted for in 04. 

Topeka: Wait,..our economy is BETTER NOW?  The FED is giving away money just to keep one economy going.  Maybe you never took any economics classes at K-State.

Ryan: You need sex ed!  And don’t fart in it you rough ridin' COMMI

Topeka: Our economy is suffering on many folds first and foremost the fact the Obama Administration is putting more regs on industry.

Topeka: And Ryan, if you love your cousin, you’d change your views. 

Topeka: Is Obama’s EPA helping or hurting economic growth?

Topeka: Ryan, does Obama want your cousin to have a job in 5 years?

Ryan: And you son of a bitch don’t you EVER insinuate I don’t love my cousin Shawn. 

Topeka: I’m sorry if you connected to some “gay crap”

Topeka: Lol

Ryan:  I’m done

Topeka: What are we arguing about anymore?  I want Shawn to continue to have a job.  What is your position?

Topeka: UGH, I gave you that out.  I want Shawn to continue to burn coal, and you…what?

Topeka: I want Shawn to b able to provide for himself and his family by the means that we know is the most effective for making more energy.

Topeka: And it is ironic that part of his salary goes to the Democunts who want to eliminate his job.. and have all of your energy be from some other source.  Seriously Democrats want to eliminate coal energy, and what is funny is that those same people work in coal plants are the same people who are contributing towards the campaigns of those who want to end their careers?

Shawn:  Hey dumbass, time and time again I have explained the politics of union membership to you.  I have also explained the environmental upgrades LaCygne generating station is receiving.  Don’t continue to use me as a reason to further your political agenda.

Topeka: Are you serious?  Hillary Clinton was behind the “Law of the sea Treat” AKA LOST.  Wheras we surrender any overseas rights to resources in the UN

Topeka: The union is NOT behind you in surrounding your right to a 40 hour week, which the Obamacare law ill make a 30 hour week.

Topeka: Why pay 4 people @ 30hours when they can make 5@ less and not have to pay the insurance.

Topeka: Cuz…29.5 hours is the threshold.

Topeka: Obamacare is ultimately the undermining of health insurance.

@lopakman

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 06, 2013, 09:15:56 AM »
This exchange will probably continue through the day because the guy whose wall this is being posted on wears Hawaiin shirts and doesn't even care.
@lopakman

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 06, 2013, 09:16:38 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 06, 2013, 09:16:46 AM »
I felt like I was reading a Wacky/Beems argument for a while there.

Also, "I'll let you have the last word, I have a pot pie to eat" is an incredible quote.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: November 06, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
:users:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: November 06, 2013, 09:45:29 AM »
They both seem like huge dumbasses.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: November 06, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
Ryan: You need sex ed!  And don’t fart in it you rough ridin' COMMI

This was my favorite part of the exchange

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: November 06, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
Zenger sold his soul to the devil to "saturate" KC Metro!!! All while he gives a big ol middle finger to the hard working Kansans that pay his rediculous salary!!! Way to go Zenger... you just firmly seated your legacy at THE University of Kansas... GRADE A DOUCHE!!!

another friend

Scott Stapp is back!!! Heres just one example of how awesome his new album is! Entire album is great....check it out!

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: November 06, 2013, 10:53:28 AM »
Zenger sold his soul to the devil to "saturate" KC Metro!!! All while he gives a big ol middle finger to the hard working Kansans that pay his rediculous salary!!! Way to go Zenger... you just firmly seated your legacy at THE University of Kansas... GRADE A DOUCHE!!!

another friend

Scott Stapp is back!!! Heres just one example of how awesome his new album is! Entire album is great....check it out!

Need a DL link ASAP!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: November 06, 2013, 11:38:49 AM »
lopakman- find out what he did and then tell all of us.

The word on the street is he got real mad after Missouri lost.  Started drinking heavily, tried to start a fight and got thrown out of the bar head first.

I imagine quite a few of us have done this after a Cats loss at some point in our lives?
only if you're some kind of monster, maybe.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:42:29 AM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: November 07, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
U gotta love roast beef sandwiches at mcalisters

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: November 07, 2013, 02:57:44 PM »
when people post stuff with hashtag no filter (#NOFILTER) are they saying that they are sayin what ev they want without filtering it or is it just that they are posting selfies with literally no filter effects applied?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: November 07, 2013, 03:06:15 PM »
So a girl I know posted a video of her telling her young child that while he was at his father's place she ate all his Halloween candy.  Of course kid gets mad/sad and cries.  It was torture.  I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: November 07, 2013, 03:08:20 PM »
So a girl I know posted a video of her telling her young child that while he was at his father's place she ate all his Halloween candy.  Of course kid gets mad/sad and cries.  It was torture.  I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Jimmy Kimmel show
:adios:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: November 07, 2013, 03:11:30 PM »

Jimmy Kimmel show

Yeah, I heard about that.  Pretty dick move to do to your kids and then show it on national tv imo.
@lopakman

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: November 07, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
If you dont like kids then get up and move to the other side of the building!!!!! I dare this lady say something or even give the evil eye again!!!!!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: November 07, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »

Jimmy Kimmel show

I think she got the idea from the show.  It absolutely was her and her child on the video I watched.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: November 07, 2013, 03:30:40 PM »

Jimmy Kimmel show

I think she got the idea from the show.  It absolutely was her and her child on the video I watched.

Sounds like a real bitch.  I wonder what the comments were after she posted that.
@lopakman

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: November 07, 2013, 03:40:18 PM »
Nothing says good parenting like manipulating your child's emotions so you can be on a shitty late night talk show for 10 seconds.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: November 08, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »
Just got done cutting my mans hair. i dont wanna toot my own horn but DANG IM GOOOD! and hes sooo cute! wish my photos would actually upload to here!

Im sorry but i have to share what i said to dewayne: honey i just wanted to say thankyou for everything you do. you love my son as if he were your own and are taking on challenges for me and kadyn that not alot of men would. im so happy for 2013 for us to get our family back, have our baby, and to marry my bestfriend. he looks at my crying and says tami i love you an kadyn more then anything n this world! that just shows u how amazing he is :)

Excited for tonight... im gonna get all cute and get some take out and spend my new years eve at home with my love!

I cant wait till midnight. i have had to kiss ALOT of frogs in my day and now i get to FINALLY kiss my prince charming! thankful im not where i was last year! 2013 will be the best year yet!

o idk if you guys no this but I always have to be right! and dewayne was telling me a story and i had to keep correcting him, and he goes man the next girl i marry shes gonna be deaf! Bc then i could get up and walk away when she started to talk or even write stuff down! omg that man is so funny sometimes!

So proud of dewayne! hes quiting smoking for me, kadyn n the new baby. he says he needs to be healthy bc i already have one crazy kiddo pretty soon we will have two!
------------>XXXXXXXX XXXXXX Oh god, you two are reproducing?

Update on crazy lady....

im SOOOOO done with what i THOUGHT were my friends!!!! hopefully i can find somewhere to stay till i leave for rehab on the 14th, and the clock begins!

This has now taken a weird turn....

Dwayne posted this on FB logged in as the crazy chick "has anyone seen tami she has my friends car since 3 yesterday and has not been seen since any with information please call xxx xxx xxxx we are worryed about her"

Comments show she was last seen at a walmart around 630

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: November 08, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
Amen

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: November 08, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: November 08, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »
Just got done cutting my mans hair. i dont wanna toot my own horn but DANG IM GOOOD! and hes sooo cute! wish my photos would actually upload to here!

Im sorry but i have to share what i said to dewayne: honey i just wanted to say thankyou for everything you do. you love my son as if he were your own and are taking on challenges for me and kadyn that not alot of men would. im so happy for 2013 for us to get our family back, have our baby, and to marry my bestfriend. he looks at my crying and says tami i love you an kadyn more then anything n this world! that just shows u how amazing he is :)

Excited for tonight... im gonna get all cute and get some take out and spend my new years eve at home with my love!

I cant wait till midnight. i have had to kiss ALOT of frogs in my day and now i get to FINALLY kiss my prince charming! thankful im not where i was last year! 2013 will be the best year yet!

o idk if you guys no this but I always have to be right! and dewayne was telling me a story and i had to keep correcting him, and he goes man the next girl i marry shes gonna be deaf! Bc then i could get up and walk away when she started to talk or even write stuff down! omg that man is so funny sometimes!

So proud of dewayne! hes quiting smoking for me, kadyn n the new baby. he says he needs to be healthy bc i already have one crazy kiddo pretty soon we will have two!
------------>XXXXXXXX XXXXXX Oh god, you two are reproducing?

Update on crazy lady....

im SOOOOO done with what i THOUGHT were my friends!!!! hopefully i can find somewhere to stay till i leave for rehab on the 14th, and the clock begins!

This has now taken a weird turn....

Dwayne posted this on FB logged in as the crazy chick "has anyone seen tami she has my friends car since 3 yesterday and has not been seen since any with information please call xxx xxx xxxx we are worryed about her"

Comments show she was last seen at a walmart around 630

Poor kids don't stand a chance

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: November 08, 2013, 01:05:57 PM »
Duane is probably just "worryed" about his friend's car. 

PS:  I hope FB never starts using a spell check.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: November 08, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »
Update-

Tami has been found. Car broke down according to Dwayne.