Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530654 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #2026 on: October 30, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »
I have a SERIOUS anger problem. I'm pulling out of target and some dumb, young girl wants to honk her horn at me then go around the parking lot only to cut me off and make me slam my breaks ON PURPOS!! Best believe I got out my car and cussed the bitch out, ready to slam her face against the concrete! Only for her to pussy out and drive away. Not so hard when you and your 3 friends are no phase to me, huh?! Ugh! I might need anger management!!!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: October 30, 2013, 11:03:04 PM »
I have a SERIOUS anger problem. I'm pulling out of target and some dumb, young girl wants to honk her horn at me then go around the parking lot only to cut me off and make me slam my breaks ON PURPOS!! Best believe I got out my car and cussed the bitch out, ready to slam her face against the concrete! Only for her to pussy out and drive away. Not so hard when you and your 3 friends are no phase to me, huh?! Ugh! I might need anger management!!!

Please tell me that is a man.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: October 30, 2013, 11:25:01 PM »

Please tell me that is a man.

noap

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: October 31, 2013, 12:16:23 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: October 31, 2013, 09:49:44 AM »
best believe

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone sorry for letting out 21 year old me Saturday night the last hour or 2 of the evening.  I honestly don't remember much after the MU Game ended.  I know everyone has probably forgotten about it and said it was me just being drunk me, but seriously I want and need to apologize to everyone and most of all my wife for embarrsing her the way I did.  So no jokes, just please accept the apology.  I told a couple of you I was hanging it up (drinking).  Well, I'm not just saying that.  I do stupid crap when I drink and if I could do it in moderation that would be one thing, but I sometimes take it a step too far so I've decided I don't need it anymore.  Yeah, I know you are thinking that is extreme or I am being too hard on myself, but I think it is what is best for me.  So hopefully everyone will respect that decision.  See everyone soon!!
@lopakman

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: October 31, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone sorry for letting out 21 year old me Saturday night the last hour or 2 of the evening.  I honestly don't remember much after the MU Game ended.  I know everyone has probably forgotten about it and said it was me just being drunk me, but seriously I want and need to apologize to everyone and most of all my wife for embarrsing her the way I did.  So no jokes, just please accept the apology.  I told a couple of you I was hanging it up (drinking).  Well, I'm not just saying that.  I do stupid crap when I drink and if I could do it in moderation that would be one thing, but I sometimes take it a step too far so I've decided I don't need it anymore.  Yeah, I know you are thinking that is extreme or I am being too hard on myself, but I think it is what is best for me.  So hopefully everyone will respect that decision.  See everyone soon!!

At least he is being man enough to do the right think and put a public apology on facebook to his wife. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: October 31, 2013, 11:52:42 AM »
lol at him assuming everyone thinks he is being too extreme and hard on himself.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: October 31, 2013, 12:08:05 PM »
lopakman- find out what he did and then tell all of us.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: October 31, 2013, 12:21:58 PM »

The word on the street is he got real mad after Missouri lost.  Started drinking heavily, tried to start a fight and got thrown out of the bar head first.
@lopakman

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: October 31, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »

The word on the street is he got real mad after Missouri lost.  Started drinking heavily, tried to start a fight and got thrown out of the bar head first.

I imagine quite a few of us have done this after a Cats loss at some point in our lives?

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 31, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »

I imagine quite a few of us have done this after a Cats loss at some point in our lives?

yup. typical saturday night for me.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: October 31, 2013, 01:38:11 PM »
Once witnessed fellow EMAW in Lubbock get thrown out of the same bar twice.  Second time grabbed a microphone off the stage while the band was taking a break and screamed into it "(insert name here) rules!  (insert name here) rules!"  They threw him really far into the street.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 31, 2013, 01:49:08 PM »
I'm pretty sure just about every MU fan I've ever known has done this at least twice.  I had a 40ish yr old MU fan buddy start chucking chairs into the street off the roof of Harpos in 2004 after Sproles dry dicked the Tigers in the 2nd half.  This guy is an engineer at a prominent firm in KC.  They all do it. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: October 31, 2013, 07:56:56 PM »
To all of my family if you believe or not I am on this ghost hunt and the medium said he had a message and it was from grandma she says she is fine. This is not BS as I was told so many things before I realised the message was for me and who it was! Was quite weird but nice! Thought I would share!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: October 31, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »
To all of my family if you believe or not I am on this ghost hunt and the medium said he had a message and it was from grandma she says she is fine. This is not BS as I was told so many things before I realised the message was for me and who it was! Was quite weird but nice! Thought I would share!

The message seems very specific and obviously legit.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 01, 2013, 09:49:31 AM »
Don't you love it when you are about to hit up that one chick that has been fronting and then you decide put on some Netflix watch a few episodes of Desperate Housewives forget all about that girl and then you realize how Netflix saves you from bad decisions.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: November 01, 2013, 09:52:50 AM »
Don't you love it when you are about to hit up that one chick that has been fronting and then you decide put on some Netflix watch a few episodes of Desperate Housewives forget all about that girl and then you realize how Netflix saves you from bad decisions.

stud

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: November 01, 2013, 09:53:28 AM »
former cat fball player too  :thumbs:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 06, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »
Guys I'm working on something big right now.  I have to copy it all down because I can't access facebook at work but you do not want to miss this.  Tell your friends, tell your family and get ready to be blown away. 
@lopakman

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:08 AM »
When should we check back?  I want to set an alarm.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 06, 2013, 08:20:32 AM »
this always ends well

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 06, 2013, 08:31:22 AM »
Okay, we're almost ready.  I still have to change some names.  Before I post this, it's important that you understand the why behind this exchange. 

Now obviously this involves my alcoholic facebook friend from Topeka, so we will refer to him as Topeka in this exchange.   Now Topeka is the BITB when it comes to @ing people because he just doesn't care. He'll @ you on your facebook page or your wife's facebook page, which in this case is the driver behind the following exchange.  Topeka called "Ryan's" wife a $!#* on her facebook page.  "Ryan" now doesn't like Topeka.

This probably could have also gone under political facebook posts but it was really more about two people who now hate each other getting into it on someone elses Facebook page.  Enjoy. 
@lopakman

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 06, 2013, 08:59:59 AM »
 :bwpopcorn: