Author Topic: "Obamacare"  (Read 317730 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: "Obamacare"
« Reply #525 on: October 03, 2013, 01:54:32 PM »
Hating President Obama is a religion for some people.  No doubt.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 03, 2013, 01:58:18 PM »
In more hilarious news, here's a handy moniker to remember the Obamacare national hotline: 1-800-F1U-CKYO. :lol: Satan has a sense of humor.

good grief dude

Relax, it was a joke. The number is not.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 03, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
good joke

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 03, 2013, 02:05:59 PM »
good joke

It's not for moderates. Sorry.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 03, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 03, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
i used to think steve dave and CFoD were the only true moderates on here, but i'm starting to get that feeling too lsoc

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 03, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
i used to think steve dave and CFoD were the only true moderates on here, but i'm starting to get that feeling too lsoc

pretty big "get" for #teamMOD
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 03, 2013, 04:31:49 PM »

Team moderate had a pretty great signing day today.  GRCOAT?  If you can get Tobias and myself in one day, I'd say so

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 03, 2013, 06:14:52 PM »

Team moderate had a pretty great signing day today.  GRCOAT?  If you can get Tobias and myself in one day, I'd say so

our post game interviews are going to be rough ridin' adorable

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #535 on: October 04, 2013, 09:58:50 AM »
So all this stuff about overwhelming traffic on the exchanges crashing the websites ended up being a huge lie and almost nobody has signed up for insurance. 

Anyone have a problem with the rediculous propaganda being thrown in our face all day?  Very Nazi Germanyish.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 04, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »
So all this stuff about overwhelming traffic on the exchanges crashing the websites ended up being a huge lie and almost nobody has signed up for insurance. 

Anyone have a problem with the rediculous propaganda being thrown in our face all day?  Very Nazi Germanyish.

Well if a boatload of sick people with preexisting condition aren't trying to buy subsidized insurance, they're dumbasses.

I'm more interested in this dude "Chad Henderson", who the media seem to be currently slobbering over as a great example of a young, healthy person who bought insurance on the Obamacare exchange because, you know, it's the socially responsible thing to do. I know this sounds cynical, but I almost wonder if he's an Obama volunteer? Has anyone in the media asked him that?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 04, 2013, 11:46:54 AM »

Well if a boatload of sick people with preexisting condition aren't trying to buy subsidized insurance, they're dumbasses.

I'm more interested in this dude "Chad Henderson", who the media seem to be currently slobbering over as a great example of a young, healthy person who bought insurance on the Obamacare exchange because, you know, it's the socially responsible thing to do. I know this sounds cynical, but I almost wonder if he's an Obama volunteer? Has anyone in the media asked him that?

Yeah, why would a healthy 21 year old ever need to buy health insurance? Something is definitely fishy here.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 04, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »

Yeah, why would a healthy 21 year old ever need to buy health insurance? Something is definitely fishy here.

Because the basic premise of health insurance is to be able to covered for catastrophic injuries/illnesses and not for going to the Doc's for a sniffle?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 04, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »

Because the basic premise of health insurance is to be able to covered for catastrophic injuries/illnesses and not for going to the Doc's for a sniffle?

I don't know. How do we know Obama isn't putting this guy up to it? He's paying $175 per month, after all.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: October 04, 2013, 11:56:46 AM »

I don't know. How do we know Obama isn't putting this guy up to it? He's paying $175 per month, after all.

Probably talked to him on his Obamaphone.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 04, 2013, 11:58:16 AM »

Nuts, when are you going to figure out that when I ask a question, I probably already know the answer? I do appreciate you setting up the punch line, however.

The answer is, no, the media does not appear to be interested in whether Mr. Henderson is an Obama volunteer, but it's right on his LinkedIn page.

Chad Henderson, currently employed at Flinstone Child Care Center (the dude works at a daycare :lol:), and volunteer for Obama's Organizing for America. (Oops...)

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 04, 2013, 11:59:13 AM »

he's only paying a few dollars a month if he is under the poverty line, as the article states.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
Has it been mentioned about not one Kansan signing up for Obamacare, and how it's Sebelius' fault or whatever?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »
he's only paying a few dollars a month if he is under the poverty line, as the article states.

Henderson purchased a health insurance plan with a $175 monthly premium. While that price does fit in his budget, he was also hoping for a better deal.
Now I just don't know who to believe.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 04, 2013, 12:03:17 PM »

Nuts, when are you going to figure out that when I ask a question, I probably already know the answer? I do appreciate you setting up the punch line, however.

The answer is, no, the media does not appear to be interested in whether Mr. Henderson is an Obama volunteer, but it's right on his LinkedIn page.

Chad Henderson, currently employed at Flinstone Child Care Center (the dude works at a daycare :lol:), and volunteer for Obama's Organizing for America. (Oops...)

HA! We nailed this guy! He's just a lousy Obamateer signing up for health insurance because he wants to keep his Obamaphone and Obamafood. It has nothing to do with worrying about getting sick or injured at all.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 04, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »
I don't have kids and I haven't used my health insurance ever.  I just get the cheapest health insurance possible, just in case.  Are my premiums going to go up?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 04, 2013, 12:04:34 PM »
I don't have kids and I haven't used my health insurance ever.  I just get the cheapest health insurance possible, just in case.  Are my premiums going to go up?

Of course they will. Have they ever not gone up in the past?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2013, 12:06:46 PM »

You can expect a $100+ per month increase.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2013, 12:10:19 PM »

You can expect a $100+ per month increase.

id say at least $600, if not more.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.