Author Topic: BITB Today  (Read 96100 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: BITB Today
« Reply #475 on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:22 PM »
610 has done a very good job at taking something that was god awful 5 yrs ago and making it entertaining, imo.  I still don't like the morning guy, but he isn't as intolerable as he was a few years ago.  Their mid day and afternoon drive shows are both very good, imo.

610 morning guy is Bob Fescoe.  He used to be on 810 mornings with SSJ until they fired him and he moved to STL.  Now he's back hosting the 610 morning.  He is rough ridin' terrible.  He's an admitted KU homer and just rolls with it.  Gets away with having absolutely no objectivity because 610 is the "home of the jayhawks."
He openly told me his hate for WHB and BITB. He despises them for the way they treated "bulldog".

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 06, 2013, 04:45:53 PM »
So, are they replaying the show from yesterday, or is Kietz still trying to generate sympathy today about all the mean people who have done mean things to him in the past?

jesus, he's whining about his past again today?

He hit all the bullet points that were in that article about him whining yesterday. Best part is when he called Bill Maas a "known drug user", or something like that, to try and strengthen his case. I'd probably do lots of drugs as well if I had to hang out with Kevin Keitzman every day.
FWIW, Bill Maas is a POS IRL. A real Munson.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 06, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »
i can't stand the 610 bros. Mostly it's because i hate their voices and all their talking points are so elementary and herp derp. and fescoe and that whiny partner of his who says his first name really long "jooaaaaaaash klingler"woofity woof, no thanks.

i would rather have danny and his incessant adorable negative eeyore act, or petro's way too in depth talk of "arms" and "bats" and "low-T centers" and "robert brogdon" and "right you are".

also, other than their obsession with boobs and stuff, SSJ and Nate are pretty great combo imo

I like 810's morning show. 

They are the most enjoyable show between all of 810's and 610's, imo.

That said, I have no idea why anyone listens to Petro. 

I used to listen to 810 only when it came to talk radio.  Took the summer off, and now trying to come back I wonder how I ever did that.  Petro and KK both just remind me of listening to my two bro's pick and bitch at each other about something that you may used to care about but don't now because they have ruined it. 

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 06, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
  Petro and KK both just remind me of listening to my two bro's pick and bitch at each other about something that you may used to care about but don't now because they have ruined it.

i think this is a good way to put.  It's just boring, and filled with commercials as well.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 06, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
I think Petro is the best in KC. :dunno: I hate when Teicher sp* is on. It's like two fat guys trying to dissect a model when it comes to the 9-0 Chiefs.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:07:59 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 06, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
you guys are all crazy BITB is the BITB for a reason, obviously mizzou losing made him have to fill some dead time

(seriously tho i just listen to the call in part and his monologue to hear him troll) he's a irl piece of crap

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 06, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
i can't stand the 610 bros. Mostly it's because i hate their voices and all their talking points are so elementary and herp derp. and fescoe and that whiny partner of his who says his first name really long "jooaaaaaaash klingler"woofity woof, no thanks.

i would rather have danny and his incessant adorable negative eeyore act, or petro's way too in depth talk of "arms" and "bats" and "low-T centers" and "robert brogdon" and "right you are".

also, other than their obsession with boobs and stuff, SSJ and Nate are pretty great combo imo

Me too mocat, I don't what it is about Fescoe's voice but I can't stand it. 
@lopakman

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 06, 2013, 05:03:51 PM »
you guys are all crazy BITB is the BITB for a reason, obviously mizzou losing made him have to fill some dead time

Mizzou is a perfect example of why I can't stand BITB.  For the past 18 months, he destroyed MIZ and JHarry's face about the SEC move.  How Columbia was about to become the Walking Dead. yadayadayada.  Now, he's the biggest MIZ fan in the world.  water under the bridge.  but, if anybody ever calls him on the carpet, he'll feverishly deny that he ever said any of those things about MIZ.  just own it and move on, call yourself a moron, eat your pie, and move on to the next topic.   

And, yeah, every other 810 segment is better than its 610 counterpart.  Except for the afternoon. 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 06, 2013, 05:34:14 PM »
“I’ve worked my way up to the point where I’m kind of the boss! And here’s this ex-football player holding me over the railing of a second-story building! Guys are all standing around laughing and (Grunhard) is holding me over the railing!”
Kevin Kietzman, 810 AM

I'm pretty sure that was Vanilla Ice and Suge Knight. Entourage spoofed it too.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 06, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
610 has done a very good job at taking something that was god awful 5 yrs ago and making it entertaining, imo.  I still don't like the morning guy, but he isn't as intolerable as he was a few years ago.  Their mid day and afternoon drive shows are both very good, imo.

610 morning guy is Bob Fescoe.  He used to be on 810 mornings with SSJ until they fired him and he moved to STL.  Now he's back hosting the 610 morning.  He is rough ridin' terrible.  He's an admitted KU homer and just rolls with it.  Gets away with having absolutely no objectivity because 610 is the "home of the jayhawks."
He openly told me his hate for WHB and BITB. He despises them for the way they treated "bulldog".

:D
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 06, 2013, 05:57:45 PM »
I like DP and Carrington Harrison, but I rarely listen to the show. Mostly just from twitter

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 06, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
I like DP and Carrington Harrison, but I rarely listen to the show. Mostly just from twitter
They do fit your demographic.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 06, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
There is nothing worse on planet earth than sports talk radio. NOTHING.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 06, 2013, 06:57:47 PM »
War, aids, Katrina, Obamacare, beams....? :dunno:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 06, 2013, 07:11:22 PM »

What exactly differentiates my demographic from your demographic, WS08

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 06, 2013, 07:23:19 PM »

:D Younger generations like 610. My old man Cain and I can listen to Petro own dumbasses and listen to BITB troll all day.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 06, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »

:D Younger generations like 610. My old man Cain and I can listen to Petro own dumbasses and listen to BITB troll all day.

You are somewhat of an Elder Statesman, I guess.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 06, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »
beams....? :dunno:

What do you have against beams?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 06, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »

Not even close to the worst squawk poster on this site.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 06, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »

What do you have against beams?

I mean, autocorrect bro!

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: November 06, 2013, 08:17:36 PM »
Bob Fescoe is excellent at informing us on Fescoe in the morning. I like how Bob fescoe leaves nothing to the imagination on Fescoe in the mornings because proper nouning the crap out of everything is better than if Bob Fescoe were to use stupid pronouns on fescoe in the morning and listeners would be all confused and wonder wtf Bob fescoe was talking about on fescoe in the morning if he were to do that.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 06, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
....if he were to do that.
i'm sorry but who are you talking about?  some radio guy?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 06, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »
He's the squawk version of the mask, with a mic in his mouth and a batt on his taint.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 06, 2013, 08:40:01 PM »
no idea.  ignore said post by goEMAW poster chunkles.  Now for Top Ten things Former Miami Dolphins' Football Player Richie Incognito thinks while eating or something

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 06, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »
Every 610 show is awful.  Just brutally terrible.  If you like a 610 show you need to reevaluate your life and determine what type of person you want to be.