Author Topic: BITB Today  (Read 96060 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: BITB Today
« Reply #450 on: October 15, 2013, 02:30:52 PM »
I hope he lets his son come on sometime.  It will be BITB X 200

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 15, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »
I hope he lets his son come on sometime.  It will be BITB X 200

Jr getting learned in Louisville supposedly.  Set him up to flourish in another city and then bring him in like a hammer when Soren gets too rough ridin' lippy.  Bam! Horrible radio!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
 :lol:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2013, 02:23:13 PM »
Man, btwn Chief's linemen and KSU combo guards, the Kietzman household has really been through some crap.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 06, 2013, 02:41:41 PM »
http://www.greghallkc.com/index.php/otc-kietzman-bares-his-damaged-psyche-about-being-bullied-in-the-workplace/

oh man, i forgot yesterday to come on here when i got home and LOL about Bo Jackson smacking BITB with one of his crutches. :lol:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 06, 2013, 03:02:44 PM »
Man, btwn Chief's linemen and KSU combo guards, the Kietzman household has really been through some crap.

Don't think Fuzz Nutz Jr. BITB will ever recover from the trauma about that bicycle. 

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 06, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
So, are they replaying the show from yesterday, or is Kietz still trying to generate sympathy today about all the mean people who have done mean things to him in the past?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 06, 2013, 04:07:23 PM »
I stopped reading after he cried about an employee almost dropping him on a patio.  I mean, he stared the rough ridin' story telling us he was a boss several times.  So fire someone dumbass!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 06, 2013, 04:08:55 PM »
I can't stop laughing.  HEY YOU SPENCER GUY, YOUR DAD IS A HUGE PUSSY

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 06, 2013, 04:09:13 PM »
So, are they replaying the show from yesterday, or is Kietz still trying to generate sympathy today about all the mean people who have done mean things to him in the past?

I listen to the 610 guys.  they keep it light and funny.  I mean, it's sports talk, after all.  BITB is just painful. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 06, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
its a small bump in the road belvis, KK is still the sheriff in town

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 06, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »

I listen to the 610 guys.  they keep it light and funny.  I mean, it's sports talk, after all.  BITB is just painful.
They're awful too. A bunch of young kids stroking each others egos and cracking inside jokes. Woof!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 06, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »

They're awful too. A bunch of young kids stroking each others egos and cracking inside jokes. Woof!

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: November 06, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »

Hmmmm sounds familiar

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 06, 2013, 04:15:21 PM »
610 has done a very good job at taking something that was god awful 5 yrs ago and making it entertaining, imo.  I still don't like the morning guy, but he isn't as intolerable as he was a few years ago.  Their mid day and afternoon drive shows are both very good, imo.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 06, 2013, 04:20:05 PM »

yeah, but they're usually cracking jokes on themselves.  Ya know, self deprecating humor.  It's relieving.  Makes for a much better drive home than BITB and his lap dog dramatizing the most trivial issues.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 06, 2013, 04:22:32 PM »
610 has done a very good job at taking something that was god awful 5 yrs ago and making it entertaining, imo.  I still don't like the morning guy, but he isn't as intolerable as he was a few years ago.  Their mid day and afternoon drive shows are both very good, imo.

610 morning guy is Bob Fescoe.  He used to be on 810 mornings with SSJ until they fired him and he moved to STL.  Now he's back hosting the 610 morning.  He is rough ridin' terrible.  He's an admitted KU homer and just rolls with it.  Gets away with having absolutely no objectivity because 610 is the "home of the jayhawks." 

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 06, 2013, 04:23:42 PM »

Yeah. Would never spend time at a place like that

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 06, 2013, 04:31:46 PM »
oh wacky! :lol:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 06, 2013, 04:34:50 PM »

jesus, he's whining about his past again today?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 06, 2013, 04:36:24 PM »

610 morning guy is Bob Fescoe.  He used to be on 810 mornings with SSJ until they fired him and he moved to STL.  Now he's back hosting the 610 morning.  He is rough ridin' terrible.  He's an admitted KU homer and just rolls with it.  Gets away with having absolutely no objectivity because 610 is the "home of the jayhawks."
He openly told me his hate for WHB and BITB. He despises them for the way they treated "bulldog".

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 06, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
i can't stand the 610 bros. Mostly it's because i hate their voices and all their talking points are so elementary and herp derp. and fescoe and that whiny partner of his who says his first name really long "jooaaaaaaash klingler"woofity woof, no thanks.

i would rather have danny and his incessant adorable negative eeyore act, or petro's way too in depth talk of "arms" and "bats" and "low-T centers" and "robert brogdon" and "right you are".

also, other than their obsession with boobs and stuff, SSJ and Nate are pretty great combo imo

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 06, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »

jesus, he's whining about his past again today?

He hit all the bullet points that were in that article about him whining yesterday. Best part is when he called Bill Maas a "known drug user", or something like that, to try and strengthen his case. I'd probably do lots of drugs as well if I had to hang out with Kevin Keitzman every day.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang