Author Topic: BITB Today  (Read 96752 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: BITB Today
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
lol, big 12 wouldnt take mizzou back. Maybe is slive called and offered arkansas as well.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
I'd take mizzou/arky back, talk about two entertaining fanbases
emaw

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »

They aren't worth losing the round robin over.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »
prediction: cunningham says it was a stupid move, while kietzman defends the crap out of it and says mizzou will be at the top of the league within two years, setting them up for beautiful "didn't expect them to suck this much" talking points for the upcoming years

BITB

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2012, 02:38:45 PM »

We're about to get mumped because Oregon gets to play a garbage USC team twice.
The round robin was only beneficial for the old Big 10 because everyone in the NCAA/media sucks Ohio St and Michigan's ballsack.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »

The round robin was only beneficial for the old Big 10 because everyone in the NCAA/media sucks Ohio St and Michigan's ballsack.

disagree

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
prediction: cunningham says it was a stupid move, while kietzman defends the crap out of it and says mizzou will be at the top of the league within two years, setting them up for beautiful "didn't expect them to suck this much" talking points for the upcoming years

yep.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »
yeah, wtf are you guys talking about? OSU got mumped because they lost to iowa rough ridin' state

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2012, 02:40:54 PM »

Oregon may pass us, but it's not because they play USC twice. They would have a much better chance if their season just ended after their 12th game.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
Oh boy, I hope this isn't the dreaded sphincter lock process we've seen in other years when things started to get a little to glowy (for LSnyder's taste)for K-State Football.  Bill starts getting all  :curse: about the attention, and then that translates over to the team and everybody comes out playing tight.

I wanna be wrong.

Yeah, though ISU had that feel as did tech in the first half.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 01, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »
hopefully the big 12 learned their lesson from the iowa state game last year and will tell the refs to blatantly cheat in our favor the rest of the season   :emawkid:
emaw

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 01, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
hopefully the big 12 learned their lesson from the iowa state game last year and will tell the refs to blatantly cheat in our favor the rest of the season   :emawkid:

I get all  :love: just imagining Mack having a "dollar signs" moment after our game.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »

I get all  :love: just imagining Mack having a "dollar signs" moment after our game.

Mack is going to be all  :dance: after they play us.  Probably try to lead the charge to tear down the goalposts

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BITB Today
« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »

I bet in the 4th quarter Mack will be yelling across the field at best bud Bill to leave Collin in the game. Mack gets it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2012, 03:25:53 PM »

I bet in the 4th quarter Mack will be yelling across the field at best bud Bill to leave Collin in the game. Mack gets it.

absolutely, Mack is and will continue to be our biggest cheerleader. Mack hate is so rough ridin' stupid.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 01, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »
I think we should embrace Kietzman's theory that CU is the only school that made the right decision to leave the Big 12 because they don't care about sports and just wanted to be with other hippie schools.

Every Oregon argument should start with this.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 01, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »

absolutely, Mack is and will continue to be our biggest cheerleader. Mack hate is so rough ridin' stupid.
You know who Mack haters always say "just think what Snyder would do with Mack's recruits"?  How great would it be if UT forces Mack's resignation and we bring him on a recruiting coordinator  :excited:

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 01, 2012, 03:47:41 PM »

hard to cheat away 5 fracking turnovers
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 01, 2012, 03:51:33 PM »
ahahahahhhhhahahahah voting record for blacks and women  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 01, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »

hard to cheat away 5 fracking turnovers

It's pretty damn easy, actually. Just throw a flag, call illegal hands to the face on somebody, and no more turnover.

Offline OlatheWildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 01, 2012, 03:54:12 PM »
ahahahahhhhhahahahah voting record for blacks and women  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Kietzman got so racist, vintage BITB.

"Ok so you have 2 basketball players, one has tattoos, smokes marijuana, and has a police record. The other has a Masters degree. Who would you take?"

BITB  :opcat:
Follow me on Twitter @OlatheWildcat12

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 01, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »

"Ok so you have 2 basketball players, one has tattoos, smokes marijuana, and has a police record. The other has a Masters degree. Who would you take?"

Take for what??? Take for a pediatrician or a street fighter?  Need more context here. C'mon MAN!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 01, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
Well if you want to smoke out I know which one to pick.

Offline OlatheWildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 01, 2012, 03:58:12 PM »

Take for what??? Take for a pediatrician or a street fighter?  Need more context here. C'mon MAN!

Oh for a game of basketball. I thought that was assumed.
Follow me on Twitter @OlatheWildcat12

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 01, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »

Oh for a game of basketball. I thought that was assumed.

Well then it's rough ridin' assumed you want the tat'd up stoner.  MCMW  :comehere:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread