Author Topic: Weird emails/texts from your parents or grandparents  (Read 55414 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Weird emails/texts from your parents or grandparents
« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
This is the only site I'll ever care about:

So sds it is. I'll still check what work says.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
 :cheers:
Love when people post links that prove the opposite of what they think they are proving  :ROFL:
my link, which is the top google hit proves us both right
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 01:45:20 PM by kslim »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2017, 02:03:07 PM »
Kids,

Read this.  Understand this.  Implement the information.

=====  HEALTH  =======  IMMUNE SYSTEM  =========

Definitions:

Free Radical - an especially reactive atom or group of atoms that has one or more unpaired electrons; especially : one that is produced in the body by natural biological processes or introduced from outside (as in tobacco smoke, toxins, or pollutants) and that can damage cells, proteins, and DNA by altering their chemical structure.

An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells.

Translation - "Free Radicals can be created by Oxidation".  Anti oxidants stops oxidation (the creation of free radicals).

Apitherapy encompasses the use of bee hive products including honey, pollen, and bee venom. Apitherapy is used to treat many illnesses and to alleviate pain from injuries both chronic and acute.  Usually it is used to refer to doing bee stings.

==============  

Health and your immune system:

Everyday a battle occurs in your body.  Free radicals are created and anti oxidants stop the process (reduce the number of free radicals).  Free radicals are / cause damaged cells, ie sources of health problems and diseases, like cancer.

As you get older and/or as your immune system gets weaker, the free radicals start winning the daily war.  Sickness and disease results.

Understanding this, now you know why it is important to keep our immune system strong.

Activities that increase free radicals are smoking, using tobacco, working around x-rays, being out in the sun a lot (especially at higher altitudes), over use of tanning beds.

Activities that reduce free radicals - taking anti oxidants like drinking green tea, taking vitamin E and vitamin C, taking resveratrol, eating BEE POLLEN.  Also avoiding exposure to tobacco, radiation, over exposure to the sun.

Other activities to help maintain a strong immune system:  Exercise & Healthy Eating

Regular exercise, sweating, stretching, physical labor.

Eating lots of fruits and vegetables.  

Avoiding soda pop, sweets, and sugary deserts.

I can not emphasize enough the importance of Bee Pollen.  It also helps your body to rid itself of toxins.  This is so important to a strong immune system.

Finally, you can 'super charge' your immune system with venom.  One bee sting per week is a good level.  Make sure you are not allergic to the venom first.  The practice of bee stings is called apitherapy.  The sting challenges your immune system, making it stronger, so you do not get sick as much and helps your body fight off other sicknesses (ie just like anti oxidants, but in a different way).  It has kept me free of arthritis.

Bee pollen also provides key trace minerals and amino acids to your body - very important.

Herpetologists, who raise poisonous snakes, gradually build up their immune systems to tolerate levels of the venoms their snakes produce (that way when they do get bit, they do not die).  The side effects are that they do not get any diseases!  No MS, no arthritis, nothing.  That is how you do the ultimate super charging of your immune system.  I will tell you that it is easier to get a snake than it is to buy venom - now days.  I will also tell you that it is recommended that you do bee stings (apitherapy) before you even consider snake venom.  I do know a beekeeper who can help you get a hive.  Cost is about $600.

=============================   

You now know more about immune system strengthening than most medical doctors.

They will know about free radicals and anti oxidants.  They will look at you funny about apitherapy and any other venom therapy.  They have not been taught anything about that and tend not to research on their own - other than what the AMA provides in medical updates, primarily regarding new medicines.

What do you call a doctor who has non of his patients on medication ?  Broke.

What do you call a doctor who provides you a prescription med for all your aliments?  Busy, cause he must see you to continue writing prescriptions.

Translations:  Take control of your own health, or pay the consequences.

It's your decision.  Most likely there is an important balance of what you may really need compared to what you get prescribed.  People in their 80's get so many prescriptions that problems arise between medications reacting with each other.  Their kidneys, liver, and immune system pay a heavy price as they are what filter the meds out of the body.  The side effects of meds can devastate your body.

It is important for you to 'self educate' on any meds you take.  Know what the side effects are, the long term effects from taking each med.  Some web sites like WebMD are good sources.  You can always ask your doctor good questions as well.  A pharmacist is also a good source of information.

========================================  

Action items to consider for your health:

Phase I

1)  Avoiding (or minimizing) radiation exposure

2)  Taking a multi vitamin w/minerals daily

3)  Learn side effects of meds you take

----------  

Phase II

4)  Taking anti oxidants like vitamin E, C

5)  Eating bee pollen daily (1/4 tsp)  (I can provide)

----------- 

Phase III

6)  Apitherapy (bee stings - 1 a week)

-----------  

Phase IV

7)  I am researching, personally.

====================

I hope you find knowledge and value in this information.

Remember, it is just information unless it is acted upon (applied, used).

My study shows that "being a herpetologist for 10 years slows down your aging process so much, you get an extra 6 years of longevity".  That is healthy longevity (as opposed to wheel chair longevity).  Translation - if you sit on this information, you will not benefit from it.  You must apply it.

Apitherapy comment - getting a bee sting on your knee where you have pain, causes the body to create cortisone sending it to the sting area to help the body heal.  That brings relief to the existing hurt area as well.  The area will turn red and feel physically warm for a couple days.  This brings pain relief, but is a temporary fix for the hurt.

Dad

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 21, 2017, 02:05:47 PM »
phase iv is gonna be amazing :excited:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2017, 02:09:11 PM »
Ask why snakes are easier to get than venom
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 21, 2017, 02:53:23 PM »
Will he provide bee pollen to your internet friends?  Would like to try.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
Just amaze
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 21, 2017, 08:27:54 PM »
A lot of weird parents and grandparents.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2017, 06:55:42 AM »
Holy crap link me the patreon to Phase IV

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2017, 09:25:38 AM »
So here is your Washington update.

==============================================================

============  Health story ========== 

Talking with my bee buddy, he told of a couple people our age which he knows that have colon cancer.  People were caught by surprise with the diagnosis.
My comment to him was "What proactive measures are you taking to prevent getting colon cancer?".  He looked at me like a deer in the headlights, totally silent.
I said, "I am doing two things.  I take a psyllum husk (pooper pill) daily and I take venom".
He still looked at me in silence.  I was amused.

One:  Colon cancer is caused by "inflammation" in the lower intestine.  Basically you get polyps (little pouch skin growths) when you get old.  Inflammation and cancer can develop under these.  Taking psyllum husk (pooper pill) keeps waste from forming on the inside of your intestines.  Such build up of waste can aid in the onset of colon cancer.

Two:  Southern copperhead venom has a protein in it which stops the tumor growth of cancer.  It does so by blocking the growth (feeding) ability of the tumor.

Thinking about it there are several other things like exercise, vitamin and mineral supplements, and bee pollen which all help as well.  Bee pollen actually helps the body minimize inflammation.

==========  Donald out smarting the media, again.  =============== 

The Donald absolutely infuriates the left wing media, outsmarting them again.

Going to a Boy Scout National Jamboree, Donald let the "patriotic" scouts know that the last president never once attended a scout event.  He went on to complement the organization and them in developing their citizenship skills and for all the volunteer work they do to help America and Americans.

The media hates the scouts.  They represent white America, they represent patriotism, they are the enemy of the left.  They are "Not" victims in America who need Dem protection, so they are the enemy.  Scouting teaches "self reliance, responsibility, and leadership" all of which means they do not need Dems to protect them.

So, Donald once again out smarts the media, letting them show America just how left wing anti American the media (and the Dems) really are.

Great appearance and great message Donald !

==========  Gov't Health Care Note  =========

1) Understand that when the gov't gets involved in something, it generally gets totally screwed up (inefficient), it does not work, it is very costly, AND you pay for it (taxes).

2)  Note the story of baby Charlie Gard in England.  Charlie was born with mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome.  He is covered under the health care system in England.  Parents wanted to get him treatment to save his life in America, but the English (Gov't) Health care system said "no".  The parents got private donations to pay for the travel and treatments themselves.  The English (Gov't) Health care system would not allow it.  The baby could NOT leave England !

This is an example of where people trade their "freedom" for gov't security, unknowingly.

This is an example of what America can look forward to as our Gov't takes over health care.

=============  Donald draining the SWAMP update  ===========

Donald see's that Mueller, the "Russian COLUSION" investigator, has loaded up his investigation team with Obama and Hlry staffers.  He sees that Mueller is now digging into his business deals from years ago.  He recognizes that this is a "witch" hunt to find something criminal on him or some associate AND he realizes that this is way off the intended track of investigating "Russian COLUSION".  Finally, this is another example of a great waste of tax payer money for Dem political purposes.  The "establishment" is solidly behind Mueller's actions also.

Watch for Don, to replace DOJ head Sessions and terminate Mueller.  Watch for the media outrage and demands for impeachment as a result.  Know that it is very legal for the Prez (Executive Branch) to do this per the constitution.  The media will tell you otherwise.

Entertainment value:  Just a few months ago Sessions was a "racists, misogynous homophobe".  Now after they see Trump's unhappiness with his job performance, the left media love the great DOJ head Sessions.  Trump is not a politician, he is a business man - an outsider.  If it is broke, he will fix it.  That is why his supporters LOVE him.

Side note:  The media still is using the template to frame stories that it is "unbelievable that people were so stupid to vote for Don".  That was evident in their boy scout story coverage yesterday.  It lets you know what the media, the left, the Dems think about average Americans - that they are stupid and need liberals to tell them what to think about issues.  That is why Barry thought it no problem to lie about health care to  the American people.  If he had been honest, the health care bill would not have passed.  Recall that it was NOT passed as a TAX on the American people - that change came with Chief Justice Roberts so that the health care bill would be legal per the constitution (a tax).  (Example of the Washington Establishment "colluding" to get what it wants - ie health care bill)

At some point in time, the Washington establishment is going to feel really, really threatened by Don.  Pray for Don ! 

The Washington establishment is the swamp !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 26, 2017, 10:00:13 AM »
Does he type those out himself?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2017, 10:11:52 AM »
Pray for Don !
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2017, 12:27:35 PM »
Does he type those out himself?

Yes, with help from whatever Rush Limbaugh is spouting out of his mouth in the previous days.  He's retired so he has plenty of time on his hands.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2017, 01:29:16 PM »
He should probably just start a blog.  Seems in line with most of the other Rush-type stuff I've seen.  Could make some money selling Alex Jones weight loss ads.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2017, 07:16:09 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 21, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »

======  One of the Grandpa Bill WWII stories.  ======

Horses out produce the caterpillars.
Locals used horses to pull downed trees to
the saw mill.  The forestry engineers used
caterpillars.  One time they had a "90 day
wonder" that really rubbed everyone the
wrong way.  The result was that the horses
brought more lumber in than the caterpillars.
It did not take the army long to get the
lieutenant replaced.

Grandpa's nick name was "Sawdust".  There was
another co-worker named "Sawdust" as well.
I guess one was Sawdust 1 and the other was
Sawdust 2.  His name was William Lewis, out
of Illinois.  Grandpa Bill visited him in the
1990's I recall.  Also in October of 1993 I
put together a reunion for the 1392nd
Forestry Engineers.  Using a 1947 address
list, out of 180 names, I got four to attend.
Some were in too bad of health to come,
many wives replied that their husbands would
have come but they'd passed away recently.
Here is the list of those that came.

Wesley Parker
Calvin Tanner
William Ji
William Lewis

Grandpa Bill's best friends seemed to be
Sawdust aka William Lewis and
Preston Sullivan "Sully" out of Alabama.
Later I corresponded with the daughter of
Harry Newton, who I believe was an NCO
(Non Commissioned Officer) for the 1392nd.

Wesley Parker was out of Colorado and was
a park ranger for many years.

======  Connect the dots:  ======

In 1967 (10) ICBM's (inter continental ballistic missiles) went off line within seconds of each other following the appearance of a UFO at the Malmstrom AFB missile site in Montana.

Here is a link to the entire story.  http://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

You can cut and paste the link into your browser to read the whole story.

After review, a consulting engineer was only able to re-create the missile shut down by physically introducing a 10V pulse into a data connector, and that was only effective 80% of the time.

It is an interesting read.

====================================

======  Health Notes  =====

Your three big killers are:
    1 - Cancer
    2 - Heart disease
    3 - Being dumb

Actions to take to prevent these problems:
    1 - Cancer
           a) eat bee pollen as it helps your body suppress tumor growth
           b) avoid sugary foods, especially pop, as this creates the environment for cancer
           c) avoid exposure to carcinogens (smoking, chemical exposure especially herbicides)
           d) take psyllum husk to keep your intestines cleaned out (reduce cancer environment)
           e) avoid processed foods like bologna, hot dogs

2 - Heart disease
           a) exercise daily (especially a cardio exercise)
           b) take 1/2 an aspirin daily (minimizes plaque build up that causes hearth attacks)
           c) avoid fatty foods and processed foods like bologna, hot dogs

3 - Being dumb
            Do Not Do These Things -
           a) drive while sleepy
           b) sky dive
           c) scuba dive
           d) smoke or chew tobacco
           e) race cars
            f) ignore your body's health warning (signs like cold sweats at night)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »
Will he provide bee pollen to your internet friends?  Would like to try.

Just saw this. PM me your address and I will either mail it or drop it off in your mailbox.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »
My dad is from Colby.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:59 PM »
I had to remove FB Messenger from my phone. Dad was just relentless with the sharing.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 04, 2018, 04:36:40 PM »
So I can’t remember if I’ve posted this or not, but lately my dad has taken to printing off memes and mailing them to me through the postal service. He sent a copy of this one to me and each of my siblings. (...but I’m the only one he sent it to twice in three months. :cool: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »
 :Rusty:  :love:   :crossfingers:  :thumbs: (I Love This One!)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 05, 2018, 09:44:57 AM »
SkiBe the fact that your dad prints and mails them to you is seriously one of the most amazing things and you are truly #blessed

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2018, 09:52:29 AM »
Family dinner last weekend

Dad- "Do you know how to save a video off youtube onto a CD?"

Ben ji- "Why would you do that? You can watch it anytime on youtube"

Dad- "Because I want to save a video in case they take it town"

Ben ji- "Hmmm, what video are you worried about them taking down?"

Dad- "Well they captured a grey alien in brazil and have some footage of it, here look, see how it walks around(shows me video  )" http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7z8zs4dG4&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJk7z8zs4dG4%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Ben ji " :blank: That was uploaded over 2 years ago and still hasn't been taken down, you should be good"

Fwiw that video has been taken down so...I hope you burned it onto a disc for him

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 06, 2018, 07:17:25 PM »
 :surprised: