Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 97422 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
so i'm really supposed to believe that jake and curt get a discount from dillards and boom out for three games. jamar gets wired some cash from curt malone and boom out for the syracuse game. jacob pullen carries around lock cutters with him all the time to cut locks and steal bikes and nothing. just nothing. until two years after the fact when kevin kietzman casually brings it up on his radio show because his son told him the story after the bike his son was loaned disappeared. just unreal.

that's my understanding based on the broadcasts the last two days, yes

Agreed.  This was clearly, and unarguably, articulated by Kevin Kietzman on his radio show twice over two days.

Offline parrot14

• Fan
  • EMAWesome
    • View Profile
There is an auction on July 21st for bikes that were collected by RCPD and not claimed by anyone.  It will be through TotallyAuction.com.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I am willing to donate my bike to skeetbag.

Your bike is no better than a rough ridin' squawk bike.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Your bike is no better than a rough ridin' squawk bike.

:lol:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Can one of our attorneycats tell me if this is a felony or not?  From my understanding it would be a felony in some states even if the bike's were worth less than $1,000 if the chain was cut.  Kevin said he carried wire cutters for cutting the chains on these bikes.  I don't know if KS has this law or not but that's some serious crap if it does.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Can one of our attorneycat's tell me if this is a felony or not?  From my understanding it would be a felony in some states even if the bike's were worth less than $1,000 if the chain was cut.  Kevin said he carried wire cutters for cutting the chains on these bikes.  I don't know if KS has this law or not but that's some serious crap if it does.

Good questions.

As I have understood such laws in the past, you don't even need to have a chain cut.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Can one of our attorneycat's tell me if this is a felony or not?  From my understanding it would be a felony in some states even if the bike's were worth less than $1,000 if the chain was cut.  Kevin said he carried wire cutters for cutting the chains on these bikes.  I don't know if KS has this law or not but that's some serious crap if it does.

Good questions.

As I have understood such laws in the past, you don't even need to have a chain cut.

Not applicable here though because as reported on 810 WHB, Spencer Kietzman believes that Jake would carry wire cutters to cut bike chains/locks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Our very own Parrot14 has an important role in the bike scene on campus. Perhaps he can shed some light on the situation...?

We need a separate board for all these rough ridin' DU's. 

Related: the bike rack in front of DU has like 15 bikes that haven't been claimed in almost 2 years...  I know this because I borrowed one or two to get to my 8 am class this summer.

DU is very close to bramlage...

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

I left a Haro FSX chained up at my frat when I left.  I am sure Jake got to it though.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

Good questions.

Not even theft under Kansas law.  Most likely only criminal deprivation of property for the temporary use of the bike and criminal damage to property for the cutting of the lock.  Both would only be misdemeanors assuming the lock wasn't worth over a grand.  Pullen evidently knows what he's doing. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Good questions.

Not even theft under Kansas law.  Most likely only criminal deprivation of property for the temporary use of the bike and criminal damage to property for the cutting of the lock.  Both would only be misdemeanors assuming the lock wasn't worth over a grand.  Pullen evidently knows what he's doing.

Obviously, the guy had his own pair of wire cutters he carried to campus everyday.

I am starting to think our campus has a lot of cowards if Jake was strolling out of class, whipping these cutters out and going to work on a bike chain in front of Cardwell or wherever and no one said a word.

Maybe Spencer is right, the athletes get away with murder. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Guys, I'm hearing some incredibly troubling news....

KK, Craig James, and 5 hookers were spotted in the same hotel room together in Dallas. My Dallas sources (I have many) are all quite adamant on this :sdeek:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Paternity tests are back from the aggieville incident of 06 and drum roll bitb you are the father!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Paternity tests are back from the aggieville incident of 06 and drum roll bitb you are the father!

TO THE TWITTERS!  :cheese:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I assume BITB is trying to put the bike thing and has been KC butthurting for the past 90 minutes?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Without Scott Greenawalt our players will never again have the hand strength to cut bike locks with wire cutters :(

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Never dreamed that we'd need this again... :embarrassed:

:lol:

I mean, :embarrassed:

At this point, Currie should def either have a gun in that hand, or a money transfer receipt.

He should be dressed like a cowboy.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »
It was bullshit for Keitz to go on the radio with this, but I'm not sure if it is libel if you name your source. K Keitz didn't say "Jacob Pullen stole a lot of bikes, including my son's." He said "my son told me that Jacob Pullen stole his bike." There isn't much difference there, but there is a difference.

Maybe a lawyery type would be willing to chime in on this.

This would be a perfect practice exam question for Sundance Kid's lady friend.

I'll run it by her and see what she says. What is the correct answer though?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2012, 05:30:27 PM »
fanning and winters will probably be co-owners of this place within five years.

yes, i know.  i posted the same thing a few weeks ago.  but i'm sure there'll be a new board for intelligent posters by then.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2012, 05:37:28 PM »

yes, i know.  i posted the same thing a few weeks ago.  but i'm sure there'll be a new board for intelligent posters by then.
I'm a cyclone fan, DUR DUR DUR. Nazi, basketball, DUR, IRK, DUR.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2012, 05:38:17 PM »

I'm a cyclone fan, DUR DUR DUR. Nazi, basketball, DUR, IRK, DUR.

wow, what a great post by fanning

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was bullshit for Keitz to go on the radio with this, but I'm not sure if it is libel if you name your source. K Keitz didn't say "Jacob Pullen stole a lot of bikes, including my son's." He said "my son told me that Jacob Pullen stole his bike." There isn't much difference there, but there is a difference.

It's not so much the "answer" as identifying and addressing the issues and points in the question.  Have her type up an IRAC-form answer and post it here.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's not so much the "answer" as identifying and addressing the issues and points in the question.  Have her type up an IRAC-form answer and post it here.

I thought I was supposed to be staying out of her way? Next I see her, we'll ditch the flash cards and essay away.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I thought I was supposed to be staying out of her way? Next I see her, we'll ditch the flash cards and essay away.

Well yeah.  Have hemmy print the question, give it to her, and she can email you the answer or whatever for you to post here to be graded.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well yeah.  Have hemmy print the question, give it to her, and she can email you the answer or whatever for you to post here to be graded.

Hemmy? :foottappingguy:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Do people leave their bikes at Dillards?? JW

kill yourself, boston.