Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 97599 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2012, 10:50:06 AM »
I've already contacted the security at the Orlando Magic practice arena.  They're setting up a manned tent outside the arena over the weekend where bikers can check in their bikes while attending summer league games next week.

Be on the lookout for wire clippers.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »
I googled "cutting a bike lock" and got lots of pics like this: http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1439R-1060843
Jake is guilty. Note the hoodie. He carried it around ALL THE TIME.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
I googled "cutting a bike lock" and got lots of pics like this: http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1439R-1060843

:surprised:

Dobber, stop messing around.  Look at the guy's hands.  It's obvs that the bike is really his and that he lost his key/forgot his code and just needs to get his bike loose so that he can make it to his job as bank manager down the street.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »

:surprised:

Dobber, stop messing around.  Look at the guy's hands.  It's obvs that the bike is really his and that he lost his key/forgot his code and just needs to get his bike loose so that he can make it to his job as bank manager down the street.

They didn't want to appear to be racist in the advertisement. Plus, this way they didn't have to hire a black actor. NOTE THE HOODIE.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »
i was glad to see where god tried to kill fanning the other day.  he'll get him, eventually.

fanning's great. uneven but great. give him another year.
You gotta play the game to get the answers, dorks. They teach this in 101 journo, I'll give ya a quick course, pet them in.

:sdeek:  did you and DJDT have the same classes in Kezdie?  A lot changed in a decade.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2012, 11:45:35 AM »
Brian Gates' kid (@Riley_Gates) says "eff you, haters."

People at @goEMAW need to get a life. If your "work" is writing up bout college kids saying stuff that happened....wow is all I can say

also, lol at the above quote if this kids dad is the same guy whose ""work" is writing up bout college kids high school kids saying stuff that happened."

This is priceless.  What a bunch of rough ridin' chowder heads.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2012, 11:50:14 AM »
so here's what we know:

spencer keitzman either lost/trashed his bike, had it stolen or sold it.  he later fabricated a story about jake pullen stealing it to either cover his ass for losing/trashing it, impress kevin with the fact that he has seen jake pullen on campus (or at least make kevin believe he had) or cover his ass for selling it.  kevin, being really smart, takes his poor grade achieving son's word for it and decides to broadcast on the radio that jake is a bike thief.  he goes on to say that skeetbag (that means condom, kevin, in case you were wondering where your genius son came up with his nickname) told him jake carried around "wire cutters" to steal bikes which he did all the time.  wire cutters.  to cut bike chains.  this is what you get when an ignorant buffoon sires a liar.  it's ridiculous.

The word.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2012, 12:13:39 PM »
i was glad to see where god tried to kill fanning the other day.  he'll get him, eventually.

You gotta play the game to get the answers, dorks. They teach this in 101 journo, I'll give ya a quick course, pet them in.

:sdeek:  did you and DJDT have the same classes in Kezdie?  A lot changed in a decade.
Yep. Also, if you guys can't figure out my loyalty to this site by now, I don't know what I can do for you. Sorry I called it a "joke board". For the ppl who don't get it (aka tucks) I don't know how to explain it to them.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2012, 12:14:26 PM »

you, and everyone else, have been disarmed because fanning was a good sport when everyone instinctively hated him.  bfd, he's a good sport.  that hasn't fooled me, and it hasn't fooled god.

until you've seen it in real life you really haven't seen it. fanning and winters will probably be co-owners of this place within five years.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2012, 12:18:02 PM »
Sorry I called it a "joke board". For the ppl who don't get it (aka tucks) I don't know how to explain it to them.

I prefer to call it the kstate site with the most accurate information, most intelligent posters and least amount of censorship.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »
Sorry I called it a "joke board". For the ppl who don't get it (aka tucks) I don't know how to explain it to them.

I prefer to call it the kstate site with the most accurate information, most intelligent posters and least amount of censorship.

well the above is certainly true. plus we do have jokes. maybe just add the fact that we have jokes at the end, fanning.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2012, 12:21:40 PM »
this is bitb we're talking about here.  he knew what he was doing when he told that story on air.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:38 PM »

well the above is certainly true. plus we do have jokes. maybe just add the fact that we have jokes at the end, fanning.
:thumbs:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
this is bitb we're talking about here.  he knew what he was doing when he told that story on air.

I don't know.  I think he is slipping.

Nick is gone so maybe he is relaxing too much given the lack of comp.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »
I've gotten weird emails and DM's about this because Spencer once wrote for my site, I kinda thought it was all some sort of prank or something. Did he actually tell this story on air like it was legit?
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »

Maybe tell the fat neck one again.  But not right now, I'm at work.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »
I've gotten weird emails and DM's about this because Spencer once wrote for my site, I kinda thought it was all some sort of prank or something. Did he actually tell this story on air like it was legit?

KK told it on-air, as an account of a story that Spencer told him.

22, do you know anyone at the Bottom Line?  Seems like something that they would look into.  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2012, 12:28:48 PM »

I believe this.  he knew we'd pick this up thus he is giving us a shout out.

Probably thought of it while he was on another extended vacation.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2012, 12:36:43 PM »

22, do you know anyone at the Bottom Line?  Seems like something that they would look into.  :dunno:

LOL really?

Jake would never do anything like that, sounds more like some crap Will Spradling would pull.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2012, 12:38:04 PM »

LOL really?

Jake would never do anything like that, sounds more like some crap Will Spradling would pull.

That was my first thought.  Maybe Spencer got them mixed up.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
The only thing Will Spradling would pull would be stealing other people's Stridex pads, and then not use them.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »

LOL really?

Ya, it seems like someone in the media should follow-up with them on this.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »
I think skeetbag has just been a little depressed ever since EMAWgeddon lit him up with continual "sidepart" heckling at MOAP2.5.  This was just him acting out a little.  Maybe if Riley had been a better friend lately it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2012, 12:44:28 PM »
I think skeetbag has just been a little depressed ever since EMAWgeddon lit him up with continual "sidepart" heckling at MOAP2.5.  This was just him acting out a little.  Maybe if Riley had been a better friend lately it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Geez, now I am starting to go the other way and feel like I didn't totally screw this poor innocent kid over.

Being grown up is hard sometimes.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
I'm going to have 810 on tunein radio with the volume down; generally the show annoys me.  If there's a hint of this being addressed, pm me so I can listen and hopefully record.  Whoever figured out how to get the MIR radio thing re: fff off my ipad and onto a way we can all listen later will have to do that.