Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 97555 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2012, 05:49:30 AM »
This is all unbelievable.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2012, 06:05:26 AM »
Fanning, this is not a "joke board". Don't be a dumbass. 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2012, 06:57:21 AM »
I hope skietz falls off his new bike and skins his knees up
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:29 AM »
so here's what we know:

spencer keitzman either lost/trashed his bike, had it stolen or sold it.  he later fabricated a story about jake pullen stealing it to either cover his ass for losing/trashing it, impress kevin with the fact that he has seen jake pullen on campus (or at least make kevin believe he had) or cover his ass for selling it.  kevin, being really smart, takes his poor grade achieving son's word for it and decides to broadcast on the radio that jake is a bike thief.  he goes on to say that skeetbag (that means condom, kevin, in case you were wondering where your genius son came up with his nickname) told him jake carried around "wire cutters" to steal bikes which he did all the time.  wire cutters.  to cut bike chains.  this is what you get when an ignorant buffoon sires a liar.  it's ridiculous.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2012, 07:11:03 AM »
tangled webs man, tangled webs

Sad

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »
so here's what we know:

spencer keitzman either lost/trashed his bike, had it stolen or sold it.  he later fabricated a story about jake pullen stealing it to either cover his ass for losing/trashing it, impress kevin with the fact that he has seen jake pullen on campus (or at least make kevin believe he had) or cover his ass for selling it.  kevin, being really smart, takes his poor grade achieving son's word for it and decides to broadcast on the radio that jake is a bike thief.  he goes on to say that skeetbag (that means condom, kevin, in case you were wondering where your genius son came up with his nickname) told him jake carried around "wire cutters" to steal bikes which he did all the time.  wire cutters.  to cut bike chains.  this is what you get when an ignorant buffoon sires a liar.  it's ridiculous.

I don't know what is true or false but please, PLEASE, stop making fun of my white middle class friends!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »
I hope skietz falls off his new bike and skins his knees up

I hope a hero steals his new bike.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2012, 08:45:23 AM »
This is all unbelievable.

It really is.

The story itself, the fact that Keitzman would say it on the air.  It's all extremely bizarre.

So Kevin just casually drops that Spencer told him Jake just walked around campus with a pair of "wire cutters" in his back pocket stealing bikes after class on campus whenever he needed them.

And then he was like, "Well, he didn't really steal them, he just borrowed them when he needed a ride out to Bramlage".

WTF.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
You know who just doesn't give a eff about any of this?  Skeetbag.

SKietz: I'm at the 810 zone in Leawood handing out ASG fan guides if you are in the area and want to keep me company!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2012, 08:48:48 AM »
No reason to be mad at Gates Jr or Kietz Jr.  The real problem here is Kietzman relaying the story on the radio like a huge Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). 

If the same exact story was told with Kim English or TRob in Pullen's place, his radio station would already have lawyers calling it but since it was Jake, GPC is attacking the victim.

Stay classy losers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »
The real problem here is Kietzman relaying the story on the radio like a huge Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

No, the real problem is that Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) (LSOC) starting this thread trying to make Spencer look bad.  NOT GONNA WORK, LSOC!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2012, 08:53:44 AM »
It was bullshit for Keitz to go on the radio with this, but I'm not sure if it is libel if you name your source. K Keitz didn't say "Jacob Pullen stole a lot of bikes, including my son's." He said "my son told me that Jacob Pullen stole his bike." There isn't much difference there, but there is a difference.

Maybe a lawyery type would be willing to chime in on this.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2012, 08:56:44 AM »
It was bullshit for Keitz to go on the radio with this, but I'm not sure if it is libel if you name your source. K Keitz didn't say "Jacob Pullen stole a lot of bikes, including my son's." He said "my son told me that Jacob Pullen stole his bike." There isn't much difference there, but there is a difference.

Maybe a lawyery type would be willing to chime in on this.

This would be a perfect practice exam question for Sundance Kid's lady friend.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2012, 09:20:34 AM »
will keitz say something about this today or ignore?

i'm going with ignore.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2012, 09:21:15 AM »
If you dumbass lawyers had listened, Keitz clarified that Pullen was just "borrowing" the bikes. 

He walked around campus after class with wire cutters in his back pocket to "borrow" the bikes.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »
Brady Myers ?@MervKSU
@FanningKSU @riley_gates been following along guys. So Kevin K is reporting that Pullen stole someone's bike? Or am I opening pandora's box

Riley Gates ?@Riley_Gates
@MervKSU Kevin reported a story spence told him that he heard JP would cut bike locks with wire cutters and how his bike disappeared...

@MervKSU pretty clear to me spence was just saying stuff for fun. Not to try to go after pullen, and Kevin said it on air. Now the goEMAW...

@MervKSU fools are saying spencer is like Tryin to get pullen which is total BS. I'm done With this story b/c quite frankly ik it's all bs..

@MervKSU but I can't stand what those goEMAW guys did. Unfair to Spencer and just stupid. Like I said. Im done giving my opinion. Just..

@MervKSU thought the goEMAW community would like to know what I think of that crap

Gotta say, Riley's got a point here.  Spencer calling Jake a criminal is just saying stuff for fun.  Meanwhile you assholes have questioned why he would do that, which is unfair to Spencer and just stupid.  rough ridin' haters.

I have learned a pretty real lesson here guys.  I have done some examining of my entire life including my ability to type what I just heard verbatum.  Let's just say I won't type exactly what someone says when they accuse someone of premeditated theft of property without wondering if they are doing it "for fun" and I certainly will take into context that someone can accuse someone of being a criminal "for fun" and you had better just let that person make such an accusation without questioning it.

I feel like the meme in Dax's signature today.  Lot's of mistakes on my part.  I just hope you guys won't rush to judge me here.

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2012, 09:33:37 AM »
Jake got the wire cutters at Dillard's. I didn't even know they sold wire cutters, but maybe it was one of those middle of the aisle father's day displays you know? Heard they were discounted.... big time.  #ITK

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »
This is garbage from the start because jake wore sweats or warm ups 100% of his time here and neither have back pockets.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »
This is garbage from the start because jake wore sweats or warm ups 100% of his time here and neither have back pockets.

I am just not sure who I can believe anymore.

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
I bet the Klu Klux Kietzman Klan play some great games on their road trips to family vacations.  Instead of Slug Bug they try to spot black people driving nice cars and alert the authorities to stolen vehicles.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2012, 10:25:44 AM »

Exactly why LSOC should have NEVER reported that Skeetbag told BITB Jake was a criminal and that BITB then broadcast that information on "Between The Lines."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2012, 10:26:32 AM »
Getting to the bottom of this with the Kietzman family should be Fanning's next writing assignment.  Need some interviews with some pointed questions.  Then follow up with Jake to get his reaction.  Maybe stage a three way skype and have the lying accusers apologize to Jake, then post that on here.

Could be great stuff.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »
Am I the only one that is concerned that Spencer is just the first and there will be many more victims of Jake's wire clippers coming out of the woodwork?!  I mean. the story reported by Kietz was that Jacob did this often, hence his constant carrying of wire clippers in his back pocket when going to class.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
I've already contacted the security at the Orlando Magic practice arena.  They're setting up a manned tent outside the arena over the weekend where bikers can check in their bikes while attending summer league games next week.