Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 96904 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 10:34:25 PM »
Is there anything worse than stretching the truth and then being called out over the social network?

Also having your dad spread it over the radio?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
Is there anything worse than stretching the truth and then being called out over the social network?

Also having your dad spread it over the radio?
Yeah, I mean your dad is PI'ing you without even knowing it. Good luck, Spencer!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »
Brian Gates' kid (@Riley_Gates) says "eff you, haters."

People at @goEMAW need to get a life. If your "work" is writing up bout college kids saying stuff that happened....wow is all I can say

@goEMAW seriously. If you've got a message board for kstate sports, crazy idea. Talk kstate sports. Dont call people out because of a story

If kids of media types want to "say stuff" and tell "stories" to their dads, why not?  Back the eff off.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2012, 11:13:05 PM »

People at @goEMAW need to get a life. If your "work" is writing up bout college kids saying stuff that happened....wow is all I can say

@goEMAW seriously. If you've got a message board for kstate sports, crazy idea. Talk kstate sports. Dont call people out because of a story

fitz is going to absolutely hate this kids twitter shorthand and crush him for it on twitter. oh wait, @riley_gates is probably white and not a kstate student athelete. nevermind. tweet away young riley, tweet away.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2012, 11:18:48 PM »
Wow. Skeetbag sent a high school kid to do his dirty work. How embarrassing.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »

also, lol at the above quote if this kids dad is the same guy whose ""work" is writing up bout college kids high school kids saying stuff that happened."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 11:23:51 PM »
This development is the first thing that's made me a little bit happy about renewing my hoops tickets.  Maybe skeetbag will be in Cole or Rob's chairs in front of 17 more often.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 11:41:35 PM »
Heath Fanning ?@FanningKSU
@Riley_Gates Dude its a joke board, relax. No one is being serious. @goEMAW gets a bad rap for no reason. Just reporting what was said today

Riley Gates ?@Riley_Gates
@FanningKSU and making Spencer look like a bad kid. You know him. Hes not a bad guy

No, not at all. But did JP really steal his bike? RT "@Riley_Gates @FanningKSU & making Spencer look like a bad kid. U know him. Hes not bad

@FanningKSU I dont know obviously. I doubt its somethin made up from thin air but also not saying JP did it. I think it's pretty big BS...

@FanningKSU how if something involves someone who has a big name is gets blown up. Whos to say JP didnt take it? Then what? Is spence a...

@FanningKSU baby for talking to his dad about it? And another thing, I seriously doubt Kevin reported it to say "go investigate this"...

@FanningKSU maybe he's just telling the story? Maybe Kevin found it comical? Thats why I got a beef with goEMAW. No sources or credible...

@FanningKSU writers and contributors to the website

@FanningKSU so in honor of keeping pullens rep (which is probably not gonna be deminished if he took a bike or something) you'll go as...

@FanningKSU far as bad mouthing a good kid on Internet to make pullen look good? That's BS right there

@FanningKSU I love jake and not trying to say he's a bad guy. No ones the bad guy here but the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that posted that topic on goEMAW

@Riley_Gates I dont want anyone who is emaw 2 look bad. Luv Kevin, prob should have kept the story off air. I like spencer, but we luv JP

@FanningKSU brings me back to what I just said. You'll bad mouth a good kid just do you don't have to say something possibly bad bout JP?

@Riley_Gates I've never n my history of being a #Kstater ever bad mouthed a emaw. I u them all. I just want real confirmation that he did it

@FanningKSU and I want idiots to stop posting things about ppl b/c they have a name when they themselves aren't credible at all. Not even...

@FanningKSU acceptable when u r credible. But that post is a flat out joke

LSOC, your ears are FAR from a credible source.

fanning, wtf with the "joke board" crap?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »
Brady Myers ?@MervKSU
@FanningKSU @riley_gates been following along guys. So Kevin K is reporting that Pullen stole someone's bike? Or am I opening pandora's box

@MervKSU Kevin reported a story spence told him that he heard JP would cut bike locks with wire cutters and how his bike disappeared...

@MervKSU pretty clear to me spence was just saying stuff for fun. Not to try to go after pullen, and Kevin said it on air. Now the goEMAW...

@MervKSU fools are saying spencer is like Tryin to get pullen which is total BS. I'm done With this story b/c quite frankly ik it's all bs..

@MervKSU but I can't stand what those goEMAW guys did. Unfair to Spencer and just stupid. Like I said. Im done giving my opinion. Just..

@MervKSU thought the goEMAW community would like to know what I think of that crap

Gotta say, Riley's got a point here.  Spencer calling Jake a criminal is just saying stuff for fun.  Meanwhile you assholes have questioned why he would do that, which is unfair to Spencer and just stupid.  rough ridin' haters.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 11:45:50 PM »
i was glad to see where god tried to kill fanning the other day.  he'll get him, eventually.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 11:46:13 PM »
:lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 11:50:37 PM »
here's the deal...it's ok for a person that's old enough to drink and go to war for his country to completely fabricate a story about one of the greatest kstate basketball players ever to live and then have his dad tell the story live over the airwaves of the largest sports radio stations in the world. that's ok. that is completely ok.

it's not ok to talk about the fact that he did it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2012, 11:51:12 PM »
i was glad to see where god tried to kill fanning the other day.  he'll get him, eventually.

fanning's great. uneven but great. give him another year.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2012, 11:53:32 PM »

You gotta play the game to get the answers, dorks. They teach this in 101 journo, I'll give ya a quick course, pet them in.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:57:19 PM by fanningksu »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 11:53:49 PM »
@MervKSU even if it was/is true (and I'm not siding because I dont care) what does it matter? KSU won't take pullen jersey from rafters...

@MervKSU because of something like this if it's true. Total crap. I'm behind Spencers side. And I think goEMAW needs to refocus their...

@MervKSU attention to worthy stories

@MervKSU I'm sticking up for Spencer's side. Not saying that pullen did something. The only reason I commented about the story is because...

@MervKSU spencer is a friend of mine and i thought it was crap what goEMAW was doing to him. I dont care if the story is true or False...

@MervKSU I just am saying if you're gonna have a message board, do something on it worth your time.

At this point, I'm thinking goEMAW could use a little dose of Riley's leadership.  This cesspool would be much better off if we started focusing on the worthwhile, albeit possibly false, stories rather than the absolutely true stories that make Riley's friend look like a douchebag.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 11:55:13 PM »
here's the deal...it's ok for a person that's old enough to drink and go to war for his country to completely fabricate a story about one of the greatest kstate basketball players ever to live and then have his dad tell the story live over the airwaves of the largest sports radio stations in the world. that's ok. that is completely ok.

it's not ok to talk about the fact that he did it.

Nail, meet hammer.  I think it's time for the 3-man team of Daris, Riley and I to lead this place back to respectability. 

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 11:58:26 PM »
Riley's logic is flawless.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »
Met skietz at a party in shawnee one time.  He asked if I posted on gpc as we were essentially the only 2 emaws there and I said no, I'm on goEMAW.  He looked me in the eye and said, "you're no better than all of these ku fans. eff goEMAW" and attempted to chug his drink (but spilled bully wheat all down his shirt).

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2012, 12:04:34 AM »
Met skietz at a party in shawnee one time.  He asked if I posted on gpc as we were essentially the only 2 emaws there and I said no, I'm on goEMAW.  He looked me in the eye and said, "you're no better than all of these ku fans. eff goEMAW" and attempted to chug his drink (but spilled bully wheat all down his shirt).

:lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 12:14:06 AM »

what a douchey beer.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2012, 12:19:09 AM »

what a douchey beer.

:D

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2012, 12:19:22 AM »

what a douchey beer.

Almost as bad as a BL Lime. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2012, 12:23:02 AM »

what a douchey beer.

Almost as bad as a BL Lime.

:alleyoop:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2012, 12:24:12 AM »
@FanningKSU I dont know obviously. I doubt its somethin made up from thin air but also not saying JP did it. I think it's pretty big BS...

:lol: what a Trayvon Martin argument. "He hasn't proven he's NOT a criminal, so he COULD be"

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2012, 01:25:56 AM »

you, and everyone else, have been disarmed because fanning was a good sport when everyone instinctively hated him.  bfd, he's a good sport.  that hasn't fooled me, and it hasn't fooled god.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."