Author Topic: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread  (Read 85309 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Official EMAW Bachelorette Thread
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2012, 07:07:22 PM »
Tune in NOW, first one-on-one date with Emily  :thumbs:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »
She is falling all over herself to hump on Sean.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2012, 07:29:14 PM »
We get it em, Sean is purrrrrfect

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2012, 07:30:21 PM »
great date sean, i'm all in w/ you buddy.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »
What happened with Kalen?  Missed it.  Was he the one she told to GTFO?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »
sean summary plz, prior obligation, missed the 'sode

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2012, 09:01:29 PM »
What happened with Kalen?  Missed it.  Was he the one she told to GTFO?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2012, 09:50:46 PM »
sean and emily had the first one on one date of the day.  a bus ride on a double decker bus around london sight seeing.  then they had dinner at a castle and emily said she liked sean.

sean got a rose.

then kalon called ricki 'baggage' and said he wouldn't apologize for saying it.  she told him to gtfo. 

then she and jeff went on a one on one.  they kissed next to a bridge.  she rosed him.

alejandro did NOT get a rose and was sent kicking rocks.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »
Ummmm guys, he's on twitter now: @SeanLowe09

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2012, 11:16:20 PM »
oh man :thumbs:

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2012, 08:42:56 AM »
What if she rejects him and sean is the new bachelor??

:surprised:

We would all know he was her first choice but ABC bribed them to not go through with it so he could be the new bach and create the greatest ratings of all time.

Plus, Sean isn't down with some broad who has baggage like Em.

:sdeek:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2012, 10:03:48 AM »
What if she rejects him and sean is the new bachelor??

:surprised:

We would all know he was her first choice but ABC bribed them to not go through with it so he could be the new bach and create the greatest ratings of all time.

Plus, Sean isn't down with some broad who has baggage like Em.

:sdeek:

:cool:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2012, 10:05:02 AM »
sean impregnated em the first time she saw him, along with 3 female producers who happened to be in the area.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2012, 10:54:59 AM »

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
From March 6, 2002 on rivals after he signed:

Lowe made quick switch from A&M to K-State

Derek Boss

Sean Lowe was almost a predestined Aggie. Almost. The 6-foot-3, 225-pound linebacker grew up watching Texas A&M football. In fact, he thought he was the 12th Man.

Lowe had the hats, sweatshirts and t-shirts. He went to all the bonfires, and made it to at least one game a year, watching the Wrecking Crew defense wreak havoc on the opposition. He had watched players like Dat Nguyen dominate on Saturdays, and all roads seemed to point to College Station, Texas.

Until he began speaking with the Kansas State coaching staff. "It just the quickest transformation you’ve ever seen," said Jay Lowe, Sean’s father. "He was just basically saying, ‘A&M who?’ He was just sold on K-State, and of course, we all made that same transformation pretty quickly, too."

Sean and his father made their first visit to Manhattan on Nov. 24. K-State was playing Missouri at KSU Stadium, and it was anything but a great day for football.

Rain was falling. Winds blew from the northwest at 20-30 mph. The skies were cloudy and gray, and the temperature was a chilly 46 degrees. But nearly 44,000 supporters were still on hand to cheer the Wildcats to victory.

"We’re sitting there watching the game," Lowe’s father said, "and he’s already impressed by the things he’s seen. But he looks around, and the place is packed and the people are so in the game.

"And he says to me, ‘There’s so much spirit here,’ because on a cold miserable day for a lot of schools, they would all head for the sports bars and watch it on TV."

So when the Lowes arrived back in Arlington, Texas, on Sunday, Sean felt a few changes needed to be made. That very next day, he boxed up all his Aggies stuff -- things he’d had since he was a small child -- and just got rid of them.

"He packed it all up and said, ‘Dad, take this thing out of here, and take it to the homeless,’ and that’s what I did," Jay said. "There wasn’t one single maroon thing left in our house.

"The homeless people here in downtown Dallas are now wearing it. There’s a corner where several of the homeless folks camp and hang out off Interstate-35, and if you drive down there, there’s homeless people wearing Aggies stuff."

As for Sean’s wardrobe?

Lots and lots of purple.

"In his room now, he has this -- I’m not sure of the dimensions -- but probably this 4-foot by 4-foot Powercat painted on his wall, and everything in his room is purple," Jay said. "K-State hats hang from the rear-view mirror in his truck, and he wears K-State stuff.

"We had a signing party for him recently, and we had this place decked out. There was so much purple you wouldn’t believe it. The whole neighborhood knows where he’s going to be going to school."

Not that Lowe, a senior at Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, was short on options, though.

He took several recruiting visits last fall, checking out both Oklahoma State and Arkansas, and he was also interested in Stanford. But two trips to Manhattan -- the unofficial one in late-November, and an official visit on Dec. 7 -- sealed the deal.

"I could just tell at Kansas State the closeness of the coaches with the players, and the whole town that supports it and whatnot," Lowe said. "That was real evident to me, so that’s probably the main reason I chose Kansas State."

Plus, he’s tired of losing.

Lowe never had a problem with personal successes -- he was ranked the 52nd-best inside linebacker in the nation nationally by Rivals.com -- but a winning program always eluded him. "Basically, I’m just ready to get in a program that wins no matter what," Lowe said. "I know they had a slide this year, three or four games, but for the most part, K-State wins every year."

Lowe started playing football at any early age, and seemed to try every sport in the sun along the way.

"I think I remember telling my dad that I wanted to play when I was seven," he said. "I knew nothing about the game, but after a while, it kind of grew on me and I kind of got the hang of it.

"I was a real active kid, though. I’ve done everything -- boxing, track, football, baseball, basketball. But I like the physical part of football, and that’s probably why I stuck with that instead all of the other sports."

Besides, he always had the gift of height, which helped in athletics, he said. Weight, on the other hand, was a different story. That didn’t come naturally, forcing Lowe to work hard for everything he achieved. He was just 180 pounds as a sophomore at Irving (Texas) High School, but still earned a starting spot at linebacker. He and teammate Chris Boggas -- now a 6-foot-5, 315-pound, sophomore offensive lineman at K-State -- led the Tigers to the playoffs that season, but lost in the second round.

That was Lowe’s only taste at winning.

His junior year, Irving finished 5-5, and during the off-season, the Lowe family decided to sell their home.

"My mom was just ready to move houses," he said.

As a result, Lowe transferred for his senior year to Lamar High School in Arlington, which was anything but a step down from a football standpoint, however. The high school had a streak of 13 straight seasons with a playoff berth, and had been to the state semifinals the previous year. Lamar went 4-6 in Lowe’s senior campaign.

"Thirteen years in a row until I got there," he said. "To be honest with you, everyone blames something else, it seems like, but our offense putting up 12 points per game didn’t help. Our defense was the best at Lamar since 1991, so we held things down pretty good, but it’s tough to win when you can’t get any points on the board."

But Lowe didn’t let that get him down. He racked up 96 tackles and four sacks as a senior, earning him team Defensive MVP honors.

"That was really nice," he said. "I really didn’t think I had a shot at winning it just because I’d only been on the team a year, and we had two others guys that are going D-1. We had a bunch of good players on defense, and I was just proud that they selected me as being the MVP."

It might have been his intensity that nabbed him that, coupled with his knack for always finding the football.
"I hope that they notice that I’m on every single play," Lowe said. "That’s what I try to do, and as long as you maintain your job on the field, then the majority of the time, you will be in on the play.

"I’m real intense when it comes to games. During the course of the week, coaches will give you a thousand jobs and tell you what to look for and whatnot -- so I’m thinking on the field, too -- but other than that, I’m just out there focused, trying to make every play I can. It’s just going out there and blowing people up."

With good sportsmanship, of course.

Lowe will tell you, right up front, where his priorities are in life.

"First and foremost, I’m a Christian," he said. "Football player comes second, definitely. Now, there’s nothing wrong at all with knocking somebody on their butt. It’s just a game. I’m going out there as intense as I can, and I’m just trying to do my job and take care of business."

It’s tough to take care of business when you’re hurt, which Lowe pointed out was another blessing in disguise. Throughout his athletic career, he’s never had a serious injury.

"I don’t think I’ve ever missed a game, to tell you the truth," he said. "Sometimes you can’t avoid a blown knee, a broken arm or anything like that, so I’ve just been blessed."

Two of Lowe’s biggest influences were always within sight. His father and grandfather were his biggest patrons through thick and thin.

"They were out there every practice, no matter if it was 105 degrees or not," Lowe said. "They were the only two dads or grand-dads out there, just watching. They made sure that they were really involved in everything I was doing.

"They didn’t actually teach me the game, but they were there to support me. Everything I’ve done, they’ve always been there."

And from the way it sounds, they’ll continue to be, even after Lowe heads north to Manhattan in the first week of June.

"We’re going to all the games, no matter where they are," his father said. "Away. Home. It doesn’t matter. We’re all going to be there. I can’t tell you how much we love K-State, and how this has happened so fast to us. It’s just great. Looking at the screen saver on my computer, it’s purple and white. It was maroon and white before."

As for this fall, Lowe said he’s already told Coach LHC Bill Snyder that he’s planning to redshirt his freshman year. Lowe felt the need for both size and experience was just too great.

"Coach Snyder gave me the option, but we both know that’s the smart thing to do," Lowe said, "because size is a huge factor playing in the Big 12. Having the year off, I feel like I can get a chance to know the defense, and again, the biggest part is gaining weight and gaining muscle.

"I feel like I’m more athletic than most of the linebackers there, but they just have the size and a couple years under their belt in the system."

Lowe said he knows of K-State’s tradition at linebacker, too, and he just wants to be a part of it while bulking up to about 240 pounds by 2003, he said.

"I watched college football, and I saw people like Mark Simoneau and Ben Leber, so obviously they know what they’re doing with the defense," Lowe said of K-State. "I was kind of concerned when Coach (Phil) Bennett left, but Coach Snyder reassured me that the defense was the same before Bennett was there.

"So I know the defense will be the same as it’s always been, and hopefully I can be somebody like a Ben Leber."

To get him there, K-State strength coach Rod Cole already has Lowe on a 6,000-calorie per day workout plan, and the senior has been working with personal trainer all spring.

Lowe’s father sees the commitment his son his making, too, and he couldn’t be happier with his decision.

"We could not feel more blessed about him going to K-State," Jay Lowe said. "We are just extremely excited about the coaches he’s going to be playing for, their winning tradition and all the other traditions that they have. We just feel like it’s a godsend, truly."
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »
 :love:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2012, 02:45:09 PM »
truly EMAW to the core

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
Guys.....

guys

Guys.

Guys listen.

I have

guys listen

I have a question

guys

What if he wins

guys listen here

what if he wins the bachelorette's heart and they get married during the Miami game halftime?

:horrorsurprise:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »
The only person I've ever wanted to win this show more than Sean was Bentley, obviously.

Go Sean, go cats.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »
Honestly, I think the show's executives will rig it so Sean finishes second, and then he will be The Bachelor.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »

what if he wins the bachelorette's heart and they get married during the Miami game halftime?

:horrorsurprise:

Or they wait until next year (West Stadium "substantially" finished), and wed during the WVU game.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2012, 03:16:57 PM »
Honestly, I think the show's executives will rig it so Sean finishes second, and then he will be The Bachelor.

LSOC already nailed this ending a few pages back.  check it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2012, 03:23:13 PM »

LSOC already nailed this ending a few pages back.  check it.

:thumbs: