Author Topic: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)  (Read 21283 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: FYBS
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 03:53:38 PM »
RT @foxsportsreiter: Made calls today & heard this: Martin, while trying to decide, was told by Snyder he should "get the hell out"

:sdeek:

Reiter... :facepalm:

I know, right?  It's as believable as finding a receipt of paper in the trash basket.,,,

@foxsportsreiter: LHC Bill Snyder found receipt in trash basket, on floor.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »
this thread is absolutely going on my resume

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »
RT @foxsportsreiter: Made calls today & heard this: Martin, while trying to decide, was told by Snyder he should "get the hell out"

I know, right?  It's as believable as finding a receipt of paper in the trash basket.,,,

BOOM

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »

Sorry it doesn't fit with your theory that K-State has agents following players around spying on them, or has an elaborate Ocean's 11 style con game to frame Jamar, or has a Western Union mole to fabricate a receipt on demand, or whatever else you guys come up with.  :blank:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 03:59:29 PM »
Good call, this was just a case of ridiculously bad luck for Jamar, Frank, and K-State bball.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »

Sorry it doesn't fit with your theory that K-State has agents following players around spying on them, or has an elaborate Ocean's 11 style con game to frame Jamar, or has a Western Union mole to fabricate a receipt on demand, or whatever else you guys come up with.  :blank:

all the scenarios you just listed are more believeable than the 'finding it in a trash can' excuse. just sayin'.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »
Occams's Razor Bitches!!!
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 04:02:54 PM »

all the scenarios you just listed are more believeable than the 'finding it in a trash can' excuse. just sayin'.

Seriously?

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »

Seriously?

I never thought I would say this, but I'm on their side on this one Captain Crap.   :dunno:

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »

Seriously?

I never thought I would say this, but I'm on their side on this one Captain Crap.   :dunno:

Ok. You guys have fun.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »
welp, you guys did it.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »
Question: how often are incriminating documents found in the trash when people aren't looking for them?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 04:06:16 PM »
it's not like someone randomly was digging in the trash and found it. someone had to of seen jamar put it there, and grabbed it after he left. Not that hard to happen, imo.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »
Question: how often are incriminating documents found in the trash when people aren't looking for them?

top of my head i'd say not very often

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 04:06:27 PM »
Bill cares about Kansas State more than anything.

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 04:09:20 PM »

Who said anything about people not looking for it?

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »
it's not like someone randomly was digging in the trash and found it. someone had to of seen jamar put it there, and grabbed it after he left. Not that hard to happen, imo.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »

A Dillon's employee? Or someone in the Athletic Department?

Currie: It was found...ugh, on the flooor, uh in the trash can. And it was brought to the Athletic Department.

catzacker

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
cc, that was just a little jab, bro.  nothing more, nothing less. 

but broadly, i mean, to believe only one side of this currie versus coaches is unbelievable is a ridculous assertion.  it's like, I'm ONLY supposed to be believalbe that currie isn't a micro manger, frank and snyder aren't pissed at him (not to mention a lot of the coaches at ksu), that jamie vaughn isn't an overbearing compliance office?  THAT'S the ONLY believable part?  gmafb.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 04:20:26 PM »

Oh, so you're going with the Extremely Bad Luck Theory, then? Damn Jamar for getting his money on the same day Susie Q. Complianceofficer stocks up on milk and eggs!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 04:21:47 PM »
I KNOW FOR A FACT the manager of Dillard's shops at Dillons.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
Cassidy's bodies under bus tires stuff is really coming to fruition though. Congrats to him.

Offline thebigcatbowski

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 04:24:35 PM »
Has anyone asked the obvious question? If it just ended up on his desk, how did he know it came out of the trash?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 04:26:22 PM »
CC  . . . you're fantastic

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 04:26:49 PM »
If you guys run off CC I will be sad.

CC - I appreciate who you are, as a person.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.