Author Topic: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...  (Read 63706 times)

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
  • Franky come back, you can blame it all on me
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #250 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »
I take back every horrible thing I said about ya'll's football team. I completely forgot about that season you went to the Orange Bowl and beat VA Tech...good show.
Kansas State: just another fly-over farm school.

goEMAW.com: The Fred Phelps of College Football fan forums.

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:20 PM »
Alum, now that we've started playing along with them, all of the Jaycats have taken their marbles and gone home. I mean the Polecats. No, who are they? The Wildhawks, that's it.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 27, 2012, 11:46:06 PM »
Wait no they're the Bug Eaters...I mean the Sooners. Damn I get all those teams mixed up. I'll remember who they are eventually.

Offline Buttons

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 27, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
Alum, now that we've started playing along with them, all of the Jaycats have taken their marbles and gone home. I mean the Polecats. No, who are they? The Wildhawks, that's it.

We are just intimidated.    :frown:

By all means, keep posting.

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 27, 2012, 11:47:37 PM »

Jayhawks. It's not that hard to remember. They're one of the best basketball programs in history.

I really like that Thomas Robinson guy, he really deserves to win the Naismith. True class player for your program.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:03 PM »
is strom thurmond dead yet?  I used to love it while he slept in sessions.  seriously, it is a state that kept voting a corpse into office.

the education level in South Carolina is lacking but that means they will understand Frank.
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:53 PM »
is strom thurmond dead yet?  I used to love it while he slept in sessions.  seriously, it is a state that kept voting a corpse into office.

the education level in South Carolina is lacking but that means they will understand Frank.

Yes he has passed, RIP big guy.

You actually have to have his self portrait hanging in your house in order to be an official resident of our state

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:12 PM »

Refresh my memory, does Kansas have a Senator or are they still petitioning for Statehood?

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:56 PM »

Hehe, I have a funny story about ol' Strom: my mom, RIP, a born and raised New Yorker and yellow dog Democrat like myself, met Strom by accident at some opening in Columbia a long time ago. She didn't know Strom was standing right behind her when she said she wouldn't want to meet that racist moron if he was the last man on earth. Oops. We got turned down for food stamps and welfare every month after that.

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 27, 2012, 11:55:09 PM »

Refresh my memory, does Kansas have a Senator or are they still petitioning for Statehood?

They were admitted to the union with Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. In 1959.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2012, 11:58:37 PM »

Ok that's right. I remember now, they made a musical about it...with that song about wind sweeping down the plain or something.

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2012, 12:00:23 AM »

Ok that's right. I remember now, they made a musical about it...with that song about wind sweeping down the plain or something.

I think you're thinking about the movie "The Day After."

Poor bastards are living in the middle of a nuclear war zone.

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2012, 12:00:58 AM »

Les Miserables? I saw it on Broadway.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 28, 2012, 12:02:53 AM »

Les Miserables? I saw it on Broadway.

No no no dude, you're getting them confused with post-Napoleonic France. I think Kansas is one of those empty States kind of near Canada. It's hard to tell though, people don't really talk about it much.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2012, 12:06:25 AM »
Oh and apparently they all have to go to bed at 11 as well. They need to be up early for the polygamy their Mormon faith requires.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 28, 2012, 12:08:25 AM »
It's like 1 person is trying to out-stupid the entire pig aggie invasion.

Offline Buttons

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 28, 2012, 12:29:30 AM »
This thread:

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

Offline MeatGeek

• Fan
  • I can make a mean bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2012, 12:59:50 AM »
mods, before you ban this slime, please turn his ip and logs into the proper authorities.  we can only hope that he is trying to be internet tough guy and hasn't really killed any black people, but you never know.
where did i say i killed black people? that is a politically incorrect term and the correct term would be african american. a monkey is just that... i monkey. its an animal legal to hunt in africa along with other countries in the world. idk how they do it where u are from but over here we are allowed to have guns and we use them accordingly. on animals

the dumbest racist ever?
haha apparently you cant read and comprehend statements. and i thought sc was dumb as bricks sheesh

you think africa is a country.

a country that you admitted to hunting humans in.
lol re read that quote and tell me where i stated africa was a country. come to sc so we can teach u literature. we have spcial classes for people with odd shaped heads. youll fit right in

Is this an example of SC literature? If so thanks, but I'll pass.

Isn't that Geography? :dunno:
Bobby Hill: What's a meat examination team?
Hank Hill: It's like a debate team, only instead of doing something useless you get to grade the cut and quality of meat!

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2012, 08:17:31 AM »
wtf is a yellow dog democrat? tia

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 28, 2012, 08:20:23 AM »
at the SC state house again today.  confederate flag flying high.  one of the other dentists in our group is hispanic and someone called him the n word and spit tobacco towards his shoes.  he was kind of confused but glad the spit missed.  we just kept walking.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »

Yes he has passed, RIP big guy.

You actually have to have his self portrait hanging in your house in order to be an official resident of our state

And a confederate flag.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2012, 10:20:34 AM »
funny thing... id bet my life not one of you would ever come to sc or talk crap to a southerner to their face. id bet my whole $5/hr

Saw a guy in a USC sweatshirt today outside the local gas station.  I decided to test your theory.  I said "I think your are racist, and you are obviously ugly and poor" then got ready for this guy to really be a big man, but nope.  He cried and dried his tears on his dirty sweatshirt.

So, not really a funny thing.  At least, not for you.

Offline USCfan88

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »
Is this yall's real message board? It's time to update. Anyways, we're really happy Frank Martin is our new head BB coach. Best of luck to yall getting a good replacement.  :cheers:

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2012, 11:16:13 AM »

Hehe, I have a funny story about ol' Strom: my mom, RIP, a born and raised New Yorker and yellow dog Democrat like myself, met Strom by accident at some opening in Columbia a long time ago. She didn't know Strom was standing right behind her when she said she wouldn't want to meet that racist moron if he was the last man on earth. Oops. We got turned down for food stamps and welfare every month after that.
   :thumbsup:
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
you got racism in my goEMAW!

you got goEMAW in my racism!
emaw