Author Topic: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...  (Read 65043 times)

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2012, 10:19:00 PM »
Didn't read whole thread.

Anyone notify them that Anya is black?  They're gonna crap themselves.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
  • Franky come back, you can blame it all on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »
Fellow Kansans, what do ya'll think about all this new Home Entertainment Technology we've been getting lately? I mean...so many decisions. Betamax v. VHS? Which one are you guys going to get?

Like you could afford either.  I just loled

You're right, I've been broke ever since I blew all my money on Manhattan's always exciting nightlife...oh wait

I just loled.
Kansas State: just another fly-over farm school.

goEMAW.com: The Fred Phelps of College Football fan forums.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2012, 10:22:12 PM »
Fellow Kansans, what do ya'll think about all this new Home Entertainment Technology we've been getting lately? I mean...so many decisions. Betamax v. VHS? Which one are you guys going to get?

You're right, I've been broke ever since I blew all my money on Manhattan's always exciting nightlife...oh wait

I just loled.

So incredibly poor.  I am sorry but don't max out your credit card, my poor new friend.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2012, 10:24:19 PM »
mods, before you ban this slime, please turn his ip and logs into the proper authorities.  we can only hope that he is trying to be internet tough guy and hasn't really killed any black people, but you never know.
where did i say i killed black people? that is a politically incorrect term and the correct term would be african american. a monkey is just that... i monkey. its an animal legal to hunt in africa along with other countries in the world. idk how they do it where u are from but over here we are allowed to have guns and we use them accordingly. on animals

the dumbest racist ever?
haha apparently you cant read and comprehend statements. and i thought sc was dumb as bricks sheesh

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »

I just loled.

So incredibly poor.  I am sorry but don't max out your credit card, my poor new friend.

Oh no, how will I afford Monsanto's new spring sorghum lineup that's being advertised all over the radio lately? Tell me! Can I borrow some of yours or are you going with straight wheat this year?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
mods, before you ban this slime, please turn his ip and logs into the proper authorities.  we can only hope that he is trying to be internet tough guy and hasn't really killed any black people, but you never know.
where did i say i killed black people? that is a politically incorrect term and the correct term would be african american. a monkey is just that... i monkey. its an animal legal to hunt in africa along with other countries in the world. idk how they do it where u are from but over here we are allowed to have guns and we use them accordingly. on animals

the dumbest racist ever?
haha apparently you cant read and comprehend statements. and i thought sc was dumb as bricks sheesh

you think africa is a country.

a country that you admitted to hunting humans in.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2012, 10:27:55 PM »

I just loled.

Oh no, how will I afford Monsanto's new spring sorghum lineup that's being advertised all over the radio lately? Tell me! Can I borrow some of yours or are you going with straight wheat this year?

Are all of your fellow poor alums so angry?

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 27, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
lol u know what really sums up this whole thread and ends any rebuttle you guys have? you live in rough ridin' kansas and pull for kansas state. not even the better half of the state. lol K STATE are WORLD BEATERS!!! hahahaha and im the one sniffing crack? are you even relevent in any sport? i mean... top 20 consistently for the past 3 years? basketball? not anymore. let the tears begin... not =that they stopped anyway

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »
lol u know what really sums up this whole thread and ends any rebuttle you guys have? you live in rough ridin' kansas and pull for kansas state. not even the better half of the state. lol K STATE are WORLD BEATERS!!! hahahaha and im the one sniffing crack? are you even relevent in any sport? i mean... top 20 consistently for the past 3 years? basketball? not anymore. let the tears begin... not =that they stopped anyway

So poor.  So angry.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »

the dumbest racist ever?

lol re read that quote and tell me where i stated africa was a country. come to sc so we can teach u literature. we have spcial classes for people with odd shaped heads. youll fit right in

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »

I just loled.

Do Kansans name all of their historical eras after their menstrual cycles?

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2012, 10:32:26 PM »

So poor.  So angry.
cost of livings pretty low over here. u can be poor and rich together... it works perfectly... have u ever seen the ocean?

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2012, 10:33:34 PM »

the dumbest racist ever?

lol re read that quote and tell me where i stated africa was a country. come to sc so we can teach u literature. we have spcial classes for people with odd shaped heads. youll fit right in

Is this an example of SC literature? If so thanks, but I'll pass.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2012, 10:34:11 PM »
I like this USC alum guy.

I just wish he was funnier.  :(

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »

So poor.  So angry.
cost of livings pretty low over here. u can be poor and rich together... it works perfectly... have u ever seen the ocean?

Poverty is making you furious at those of us who aren't poor. 

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »

I just loled.

they have a difficult time with coordinating the names... it takes a while to relay messages.. u know... horse and buggy makes it difficult and take long time

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »
They've gone full meltdown. China Syndrome even. This is amazing.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2012, 10:39:55 PM »

I just loled.

they have a difficult time with coordinating the names... it takes a while to relay messages.. u know... horse and buggy makes it difficult and take long time

Are you so angry because you are poor, or so poor because you are angry?

Time will tell.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2012, 10:40:18 PM »
I like this USC alum guy.

I just wish he was funnier.  :(

Obviously a Beems sock, has to be.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2012, 10:40:45 PM »
lol yalls only arguement is that southerners are poor and racist. its so funny. like omg hilarious. living in the middle of knowwhere has skewed your sense of reality.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2012, 10:41:03 PM »
They've gone full meltdown. China Syndrome even. This is amazing.

No doubt. funniest thing I've ever seen.
#LIFE

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »
lol yalls only arguement is that southerners are poor and racist. its so funny. like omg hilarious. living in the middle of knowwhere has skewed your sense of reality.

Whose sock is this, I mean really :facepalm:

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2012, 10:42:11 PM »
When I found out I was moving to Kansas my friends laughed, my family cried and I died inside.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »
When I found out I was moving to Kansas my friends laughed, my family cried and I died inside.

Your friend has been laughing at you and your family has been crying over you for a long time, my poor friend.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »
I really didnt know where kansas was... that whole middle of nowhere was just rough ridin' with the poor bastards but when i googled... they really are in the middle of nowhere. learn something new everyday. i mean what mommies over there... cant spit on the sidewalk or shake a vending machine wout going to jail. what animals