Author Topic: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...  (Read 64146 times)

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2012, 07:33:43 PM »
So how much do you guys like Wilt Chamberlain? He played for ya'll right?
he sucks. hes not even good

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Failure, Codename: At least we try
« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »
You expect someone from South Carolina, with the name "shootmeup," to actually understand something?  :lol: Come on. Seriously.

SC fans...all 14 of them...also apparently don't understand the meaning of putting lipstick on a pig. Or, in this case, putting an bad person on a crock.

Frank = bad person. South Carolina basketball = crock. Those retards could have Jesus as their HC, and still finish in the cellar. They'll just have to find out the hard way.
south carolina would beat kansas state in basketball without a coach

what did you guys place in the SEC this past year? enlighten me  :cheers:
4th. Alabama,LSU,Arky (you guys remember them) USC. where did you place in that sorry division called the big12?
lol u beat one ranked team, baylor by one point last year. dont start this football arguement. you will lose... your ranking was inflated due how many wins you had, not who u beat. u do realize if u played usc in a football game this past season you wouldnt have scored ten points. hell... i dont think you would even get 150 total yards

Wait, did you just claim to be able to beat KState in basketball, then when asked where you finished turn it to football, then respond to your own post saying not to start the football arguement? Holy hell, if this isn't a sock any and all USC fans should be truely embarrassed.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
  • Franky come back, you can blame it all on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »
You expect someone from South Carolina, with the name "shootmeup," to actually understand something?  :lol: Come on. Seriously.

SC fans...all 14 of them...also apparently don't understand the meaning of putting lipstick on a pig. Or, in this case, putting an bad person on a crock.

Frank = bad person. South Carolina basketball = crock. Those retards could have Jesus as their HC, and still finish in the cellar. They'll just have to find out the hard way.

4th. Alabama,LSU,Arky (you guys remember them) USC. where did you place in that sorry division called the big12?
lol u beat one ranked team, baylor by one point last year. dont start this football arguement. you will lose... your ranking was inflated due how many wins you had, not who u beat. u do realize if u played usc in a football game this past season you wouldnt have scored ten points. hell... i dont think you would even get 150 total yards

Wait, did you just claim to be able to beat KState in basketball, then when asked where you finished turn it to football, then respond to your own post saying not to start the football arguement? Holy hell, if this isn't a sock any and all USC fans should be truely embarrassed.

Well this is truly awkward.
Kansas State: just another fly-over farm school.

goEMAW.com: The Fred Phelps of College Football fan forums.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2012, 07:53:25 PM »

Well this is truly awkward.

Sorry I added an "e". I was so mesmerized by your brother's stupidity I couldn't type  :facepalm:

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2012, 08:04:29 PM »
K State firing Ron Prince before his third season was even over because they wanted to hire a senile old white man...

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2012, 08:17:39 PM »

i turned it into a football arguement bc u guys have a better chance in winning against us in football... we all know usc would own that ass in basketball so why even talk about it? basketball 92-7 usc. football 91-9 usc.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2012, 08:22:29 PM »

i turned it into a football arguement bc u guys have a better chance in winning against us in football... we all know usc would own that ass in basketball so why even talk about it? basketball 92-7 usc. football 91-9 usc.
:facepalm:

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »

:facepalm:
your basketball and football is that bad. id face palm to every saturday and basketball game

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2012, 08:37:38 PM »
If sc wouldn't have lost to Auburn (lol) kstate would have probably played them in the cotton bowl. (btw texas was ranked when we beat them though not that it matters haven't seen sc fans pay attention to many details...) Anyone know what the buyout on franks contract at sc is?

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2012, 08:39:10 PM »
you guys seen Danny Manning on campus at all lately?

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:45 PM »
If sc wouldn't have lost to Auburn (lol) kstate would have probably played them in the cotton bowl. (btw texas was ranked when we beat them though not that it matters haven't seen sc fans pay attention to many details...) Anyone know what the buyout on franks contract at sc is?
more than kstate has. ok so texas was ranked when u beat them? who cares? where did they finish the season? not ranked. u sound like a clemson fan. gettin all excited bc u beat a team that was ranked at one time. moral victories dont count for crap.

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
more than kstate has. ok so texas was ranked when u beat them? who cares? where did they finish the season? not ranked. u sound like a clemson fan. gettin all excited bc u beat a team that was ranked at one time. moral victories dont count for crap.

lol so sc beat two ranked teams, #22 clemson (acc powerhouse, lol) and #24 Nebraska...SC finished 11-2 (hopefully u knew this but...u never know) in the sec without playing Lsu and Alabama....we went 10-1 without playeing ou and osu and beat #13 Baylor...u guys had a great season  :lol:

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2012, 09:06:14 PM »

lol so sc beat two ranked teams, #22 clemson (acc powerhouse, lol) and #24 Nebraska...SC finished 11-2 (hopefully u knew this but...u never know) in the sec without playing Lsu and Alabama....we went 10-1 without playeing ou and osu and beat #13 Baylor...u guys had a great season  :lol:

...and yet the only games you filled your 50k capacity stadium for were Eastern Kentuck and Kent State.  :facepalm:

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2012, 09:06:31 PM »
I go to the gym and all hell breaks out in here.  :bang:

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 28, 2012, 09:07:52 PM »

...and yet the only games you filled your 50k capacity stadium for were Eastern Kentuck and Kent State.  :facepalm:

50,000, eh? How adorable! Do they run through one of those paper banners after getting let off the bus?

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2012, 09:08:46 PM »

Every game was sold out  :ksu:

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »

Covering seats in a purple tarp doesn't mean they've been sold out.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:14:43 PM by USC Alum »

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 28, 2012, 09:10:53 PM »
I stopped by Peerless to look at tires the other day, you guys know the place - the one across from Dillons. The manager there is named Adolf. No joke. Manhattan has a resident named Adolf in this day and age.

I bet he is your king.
no betting is neccessary. he. is. the. king. since his name starts with an A he is the leader. thats how it works   :opcat:

Lol, this guy thinks we look up our kings in a phone book....and they work at peerless as well. Is this guy really bad or really good?

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2012, 09:15:52 PM »

o u got me there...  :zzz:

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »

...and like I said, according to your own school's website you couldn't even get capacity crowds in a 50k stadium in one of your best years in recent memory. K State sucks.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »
*checks thread for the first time*

*sees only four posters posting, three racists and one emaw fan who is ARGUING on the INTERNET*

:clac:

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2012, 09:23:34 PM »

...and like I said, according to your own school's website you couldn't even get capacity crowds in a 50k stadium in one of your best years in recent memory. K State sucks.

u r a flipping genius.  :flush:

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »
Conference strength always seems to be an issue with these SEC folk, regardless if they ever win their own conference, let alone their own division.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
Why do they hate Clemson so much?  Seems like Clemson owns USC X100.

Like we own USC.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2012, 09:33:57 PM »
Conference strength always seems to be an issue with these SEC folk, regardless if they ever win their own conference, let alone their own division.

Well since you mentioned it, K-State would be lucky to have a .500 season in the SEC. Ya'll are .133 against us overall. Face it, your school is really, really bad. Even your instate counterpart, KU, doesn't want you as its main rival.