Author Topic: BITB  (Read 79556 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: BITB
« Reply #325 on: February 11, 2014, 01:19:00 PM »
my guess is kevin conveniently takes a vacation day today to avoid talking about the game last night - OR- he leads into his show with a 45 minute segment with the racin' boys. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 11, 2014, 01:22:18 PM »
my guess is kevin conveniently takes a vacation day today to avoid talking about the game last night - OR- he leads into his show with a 45 minute segment with the racin' boys.

Did you hear what Richard Petty said about Danica??!?  BITB will have them whipped into a frenzy.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 11, 2014, 01:23:47 PM »

Nope, he will say something about how the stars aligned and KU was barely able to lose and only paid attention to the Cats for the last min of the regulation and how this is the worst Bill self D team in years.

Knock us as competition and knock them as undisciplined and soft.  Double troll and take phone calls. 

Will probably go further and talk about how Wiggins is crap until Bill threatens him, or something.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »
BITB indeed.

i agree with just about everything in there, except oscar's travel advantages were a little overblown

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 11, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
BITB indeed.

i agree with just about everything in there, except oscar's travel advantages were a little overblown

TCU, Tech and UT are likely a slight edge, but other than that I think it's accurate from a travel standpoint.
bears are fast...

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 11, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »
Tech has no edge in anything.

I won't share my thoughts on the freshmen because people will get mad at me right now.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 11, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
BITB indeed.

TCU, Tech and UT are likely a slight edge, but other than that I think it's accurate from a travel standpoint.

and OU. and, having an advantage over 50% of the conference is certainly different than "pretty much anyone else in the Big 12"

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 11, 2014, 01:34:57 PM »
OU in no way has a travel advantage

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 11, 2014, 01:35:36 PM »

I won't share my thoughts on the freshmen because people will get mad at me right now.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. We're in the trust tree here, no judging.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2014, 01:36:43 PM »

I'm sure you'll have a pretty realistic view of them.

IMHO finding players like this is how I've always wanted K-State to recruit. Get decent 3 star talent as much as possible that you can keep around and develop. It just happens that in this class oscar has two that are playing better than 3 star talent. Now, we'll need to get some 4 star talent as well to sustain success, but its hard at this point to complain much about oscar's recruiting. He took a flyer on Orris and corrected it and we'll see what happens with Jack, but otherwise I really like it and I think he's built a great base to sustain success with as long as he can continue to recruit other similar (and hopefully better) players.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2014, 01:38:06 PM »

well if they don't, who does? or is every school in the big 12 equal here?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:13 PM »
I had actually forgotten that Jack was even on the team.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:37 PM »
oscar can absolutely leave his house thirty minutes before take off and still catch his flight and then be in either dallas or chicago in 1.5 hours. kstate has it pretty good. three daily to dallas and two daily to ord.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »
BITB indeed.

and OU. and, having an advantage over 50% of the conference is certainly different than "pretty much anyone else in the Big 12"

Hugs has a direct flight to Dulles 3x/day 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 11, 2014, 01:41:08 PM »

IMHO finding players like this is how I've always wanted K-State to recruit. Get decent 3 star talent as much as possible that you can keep around and develop. It just happens that in this class oscar has two that are playing better than 3 star talent. Now, we'll need to get some 4 star talent as well to sustain success, but its hard at this point to complain much about oscar's recruiting. He took a flyer on Orris and corrected it and we'll see what happens with Jack, but otherwise I really like it and I think he's built a great base to sustain success with as long as he can continue to recruit other similar (and hopefully better) players.

He only has one playing above 3 star talent. The rest look like a Wooldridge class.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 11, 2014, 01:42:27 PM »

TCU, UT for sure because of many more directs. I guess OKC has a few but that's a pretty damn pud airport and it's a long way from Norman. Really, no one has a huge advantage or disadvantage looking strictly at travel for recruiting purposes..

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 11, 2014, 01:43:17 PM »
BITB indeed.

Hugs has a direct flight to Dulles 3x/day

Either you are or I am Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 11, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »
oscar can absolutely leave his house thirty minutes before take off and still catch his flight and then be in either dallas or chicago in 1.5 hours. kstate has it pretty good. three daily to dallas and two daily to ord.

well, lon can leave his house 1 hour before take off and go from will rogers to any hub in the country in 1.5 hours, but that extra 30 minute drive i guess gives KSU the advantage for sure

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 11, 2014, 01:43:34 PM »

I believe he's redshirting (medical) now.

He only has one playing above 3 star talent. The rest look like a Wooldridge class.

IMHO Westicles is playing at a pretty decent level, at least slightly above what you'd expect for a 3 star recruit.

And Foster is much, much better than a 3 star. He's consistently mentioned in ESPN's top 10 FR list.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 11, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »

If that is the case, then oscar is a heck of an x and o guy.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 11, 2014, 01:44:12 PM »
Football $$$ did not pay for the BBTF.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 11, 2014, 01:44:59 PM »

TCU, UT for sure because of many more directs. I guess OKC has a few but that's a pretty damn pud airport and it's a long way from Norman. Really, no one has a huge advantage or disadvantage looking strictly at travel for recruiting purposes..

austin has more directs than okc? ok

and jesus christ man, it is 20 miles from the center of OU campus to will rogers. it is 30 miles from TCU to DFW

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 11, 2014, 01:45:39 PM »

And I'll add that Foster is rough ridin' amazing. Easily better than any Frank recruit (sans Beasley and Walker, obvs.) Yeah I'll say it he's a better recruiting coup than Pullen.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 11, 2014, 01:45:54 PM »

If that is the case, then oscar is a heck of an x and o guy.

ouch, that had to have stung (k)rusty's forehead

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 11, 2014, 01:46:27 PM »

I believe he's redshirting (medical) now.

IMHO Westicles is playing at a pretty decent level, at least slightly above what you'd expect for a 3 star recruit.

And Foster is much, much better than a 3 star. He's consistently mentioned in ESPN's top 10 FR list.

Westicles is playing like what you would expect a three star soph/junior to play like but doing it as a frosh, imo.

Nigel is what I expect three star frosh to look like