lol. being itk is so bossly

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
Re: BITB
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »
Look.  I like a lot of what LHC Bill Snyder has done at KSU...a whole lot of it.

But that was his own fault.  He's the one that put "Family" in the stadium name. It's Whitney's stadium too.

I'm on Currie's side here.  A guy who demands that a stadium be named after his whole family instead of just himself probably really loves his family and would be touched to see his daughter get engaged in such a special place...or maybe not.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »
did whitney snyder get engaged to a london cop or something? wtf? also lmao @ synds

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »
I think that's the Fireman's ROTC.

And one more helpful hint: If you get down on one knee and the chick starts to pull away and back up, re-tie your shoe and put that ring back in your pocket.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
that video is amazing.  love that bill looks so annoyed by the best day in his daughters life  :lol:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2012, 02:42:10 PM »
I'd like to think that the first words out of his mouth into that headset were: "What the eff just happened?"

But it's more likely that he didn't even notice what was going on.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2012, 09:41:40 PM »
that video is amazing.  love that bill looks so annoyed by the best day in his daughters life  :lol:

Oh yea, he's got that effing pregame planned down to the second and that extra minute ruined his whole week.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2012, 09:44:18 PM »

Oh yea, he's got that effing pregame planned down to the second and that extra minute ruined his whole week.

I'm pretty sure it was during a TV timeout.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2012, 09:50:04 AM »

I'm pretty sure it was during a TV timeout.

It was, which made it even more bizarre.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2012, 09:56:11 AM »

bwahaha, bill  :lol:

also, was that not the most kstate0 thing of all time?  we all just stood there looking at each other like, "did that just rough ridin' happen?"

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2012, 10:40:51 AM »
i think i'd also like to get engaged down on the field during a game. anybody know who i need to talk to in order to make that happen?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 04, 2012, 12:32:41 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 04, 2012, 01:13:37 PM »
_33 is a credit to this great goEMAW nation of ours.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 04, 2012, 03:48:15 PM »
That was a clearly a, "Are you effing kidding me" look.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 05, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 05, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 05, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
 :lol:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2012, 02:48:06 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »
Kietz calling for a banner at the Royals game.

Thanks for reading the board!

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #320 on: July 05, 2012, 04:08:55 PM »

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
Congrats billy!! You blew it cano. - whb 810

No one knows their audience better than keitz. No one.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
Weber Answered All Questions Now
Feb 11, 2014 -- 11:30am
By Kevin Kietzman

oscar Weber has now answered every question at K-State.

Two years ago when athletic director John Currie announced Weber as the new coach at Kansas State, it was greeted with collective yawn by all things purple.  Boring hire, recycled coach that couldn't win at Illinois, can't recruit and too nice of a guy to win in today's college basketball is what the critics shouted.  I was yawning, too.

A little over a season and half into a tenure Weber says he hopes is his final destination and this coach has done everything they said he couldn't do.

"I don't have to hear whether you're gonna beat (KU) any more, we beat them," Weber told ESPN after K-State's 85-82 overtime win over Kansas Monday night.

There may be a day when beating Kansas at home in the regular season is not the highlight of the year at K-State, but for now, this one single win puts Weber in a whole new position as the coach in Manhattan.

Now that Weber has a win over KU and a remarkable 14-1 home record in Big 12 play, Weber is doing things no K-State coach has done since the days K-State ran side-by-side with their in-state rival.  Reagan was President if you can remember that far back.  This coach now has a conference co-championship under his belt and is headed to a second straight NCAA tournament thanks to big home wins over Texas and Kansas in the last three days.  And this year, nobody is saying Weber is doing it with former coach Frank Martin's players.

That brings us to recruiting.  Weber is truly the guy that tries to outwork everyone else in recruiting and he's found a sweet spot in Manhattan.  Yes, Manhattan.  I don't know when the stereotype will die that you can't recruit players to Manhattan, LHC Bill Snyder doesn't seem to have a huge problem, and look at the advantages Weber has recruiting players to K-State.

Tuesday morning, Holly Rowe of ESPN tweeted that she sees Weber at the Manhattan Airport at 5:00am after he slept for an hour or two.  The players are off the day after the game and Weber has an advantage most coaches do not.  He's five minutes from the airport and three or four hours from any recruit in America.  No driving, no staying in hotel if he doesn't want.  If he chooses to watch a game on the visit, he catches the first flight back in the morning and is back in his office by noon and getting ready for practice.  oscar Weber has the opportunity to visit more recruits, more often and in less time than pretty much anyone else in the Big 12.

That brings us to freshmen Marcus Foster, Westicles, Nigel Johnson and Jevon Thomas.  Foster is the best player on the team and popped for 20 in his first home game against the Jayhawks.  He scored 34 over Texas on Saturday. It's pretty inconceivable that this is Foster's best week ever at K-State, something tells me he's got a lot more big wins and big moments in his time at KSU.  Westicles is relied on to be a defensive stopper. Johnson was asked to handle the ball in the biggest game of his 18-year-old life and Thomas has been out the past two games after showing some really flashes as a speedy point guard.  These are Weber's guys.  All of them.  And they just beat KU's freshmen.  Apparantly recruiting is not going to be an issue and Weber has a pair of big men lined up for next year.

Weber has a shiny new practice facility at K-State that football money paid for and they proudly display a conference title banner in the place.  He's also got the rowdiest student section in the Big 12 at his home games and maybe, just maybe, growing alumni support.

The pieces are in place for a nice run at K-State and oscar Weber has now answered every possible question from media or his fans about what he can or cannot do at Kansas State.  If he's shown enough love, K-State may be able to keep this coach for a long time even if other schools come calling.  Weber wants to do things his way and that makes him a perfect fit for K-State.  It's time for K-State fans to embrace it.  What more could they possibly hope for?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 11, 2014, 01:16:39 PM »
 :emawkid:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 11, 2014, 01:18:23 PM »