Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: BITB
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
Non-answer after non-answer. Frank is lying his ass off.

Not lying about anything.  Just admitted that the Jamar Samuels situation bothered him and that Currie is a total psycho.

Um, he said he doesn't negotiate during the season even though his 2010 extension was signed before the Big 12 tournament started.

Come on, Rusty.  You're coming off like some sort of jilted lover here.  Maybe Frank didn't negotiate - maybe his agent did.  Maybe Currie just slapped a new contract on the table and he signed it.  Seems like a pretty minor detail to get all worked up about.

manbeck just outed frank as an terrible awful liary liar person

@Cole_Manbeck His contract extension at K-State in 2010 was signed during season. Day after Iowa State loss. Contract talks went on much of season
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2012, 02:45:03 PM »
Non-answer after non-answer. Frank is lying his ass off.

Not lying about anything.  Just admitted that the Jamar Samuels situation bothered him and that Currie is a total psycho.

Um, he said he doesn't negotiate during the season even though his 2010 extension was signed before the Big 12 tournament started.

Come on, Rusty.  You're coming off like some sort of jilted lover here.  Maybe Frank didn't negotiate - maybe his agent did.  Maybe Currie just slapped a new contract on the table and he signed it.  Seems like a pretty minor detail to get all worked up about.

It's a pretty major detail when he refused to negotiate during the season this year on some bullshit principle.

He didn't want to stay at K-State.  He was tired of getting his tie straightened by Currie. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2012, 02:45:43 PM »
Tell me how Frank's ass tastes Kevin.  Good Grief. 

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »
go to hell frank.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2012, 02:46:59 PM »
He didn't want to stay at K-State.  He was tired of getting his tie straightened by Currie. 

I know. So don't lie about it and then say you're not a liar over and over and over.

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
bitb picked a fine time to turn all witb

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2012, 02:47:33 PM »
Every day, as soon as the sun comes up, Frank wants to bring joy to all the people around him.  And when the sun came up on Monday he decided to bring joy to people in South Carolina.
:thumbs: pure goEMAW gold.

No one uses such a small number of posts to kick such a large number of asses.

I didn't make that up.  I was paraphrasing Frank.  He said that.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
"I have to apologize to Kstate, you gave me my first opportunity, my son was born there, you're great ppl, yada yada, ect."-Frank (Dropped mic and  :clac: )

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2012, 02:48:37 PM »

I know. So don't lie about it and then say you're not a liar over and over and over.

He pretty much said that.  Just didn't explicitly drag Currie and K-State through the mud.  The guy loved the fans and the school... just hated Currie.

:dunno:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2012, 02:52:44 PM »
He sounded like he's been gone for 15 years talking about an old job.  It made me sad.  Good luck Frank, I don't hate you.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline JavaCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
He didn't hate Currie. He didn't leave because he had negative feelings. He left for a challenge. He's a honest man so you can't believe otherwise.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »
BITB throwing absolute softballs right now.
yep, not his finest work

Very intimidated, it seems.

Considering he will never again speak with Frank, it is pretty Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) he isn't going after him.  Equally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that he is actually rough ridin' caring about what he took on at USC.

He wants to keep the relationship so he can have him on the show again when Missouri matches up with USC next year.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2012, 02:55:51 PM »
yep, not his finest work

Considering he will never again speak with Frank, it is pretty Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) he isn't going after him.  Equally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that he is actually rough ridin' caring about what he took on at USC.

He wants to keep the relationship so he can have him on the show again when Missouri matches up with USC next year.
I wanted a softball player mutiny question so Frank could laugh it out of the park

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
Wants Underwood to be the next coach.

Of course he does.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2012, 02:59:35 PM »
yep, not his finest work

I wanted a softball player mutiny question so Frank could laugh it out of the park

Yeah, KK pushed the mutiny point pretty hard.  pretty stupid he didn't press on it.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
He sounded like he's been gone for 15 years talking about an old job.  It made me sad.  Good luck Frank, I don't hate you.

yeah, also i agree with Beams, i think.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
Every day, as soon as the sun comes up, Frank wants to bring joy to all the people around him.  And when the sun came up on Monday he decided to bring joy to people in South Carolina.

Well it was still a fantastic post

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2012, 03:23:49 PM »

Well it was still a fantastic post
Incredible post. Thank you, Ira Hayes

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Jack Harry is a Neil Diamond Tuck

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »
He didn't hate Currie. He didn't leave because he had negative feelings. He left for a challenge. He's a honest man so you can't believe otherwise.
You can't be this stupid. I mean how did you even turn on the computer if you are?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: BITB
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2012, 03:43:30 PM »
You can't be this stupid. I mean how did you even turn on the computer if you are?

Ummmmm

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »

Ummmmm

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
yeah Gooch you have been here long enough.  you should be able to filter this crap by now.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
Did Frank say that the receipt was first found in the trash at Dillons and then later found again on the floor somewhere on campus?  If so, Currie is absolved.