Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196578 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
George Zimmerman is a piece of crap
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
So here's the deal.  I was going to avoid posting on this topic but with each and every new article I read I get more and more aggregated.  It certainly would be a perverse pleasure to post this over at Wabash or the World Forum, but I feel like I might eventually get driven to homicidal thoughts over there.

So my thing before today was to be annoyed by people focusing on the races of Zimmerman and Martin.  Who cares if the dude is racist or not, he killed a person in cold blood and is as free as the rest of us.  But then I read this just now.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-killing-911-tape-reveals-possible-racial-005007672--abc-news.html

My view remains that the races of Zimmerman & Martin shouldn't be the focus, but what in the holy hell is the Sanford PD doing here?  The Chief should be fired and should be the target of a DOJ inquest for this line alone:

We are taking a beating over this,” said Lee, who defends the investigation. “This is all very unsettling. I’m sure if George Zimmerman had the opportunity to relive Sunday, Feb. 26, he’d probably do things differently. I’m sure Trayvon would, too.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/17/v-fullstory/2700249/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 04:34:54 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:46:24 PM »
:dnr:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 05:06:15 PM »
So here's the deal.  I was going to avoid posting on this topic but with each and every new article I read I get more and more aggregated.  It certainly would be a perverse pleasure to post this over at Wabash or the World Forum, but I feel like I might eventually get driven to homicidal thoughts over there.

So my thing before today was to be annoyed by people focusing on the races of Zimmerman and Martin.  Who cares if the dude is racist or not, he killed a person in cold blood and is as free as the rest of us.  But then I read this just now.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-killing-911-tape-reveals-possible-racial-005007672--abc-news.html

My view remains that the races of Zimmerman & Martin shouldn't be the focus, but what in the holy hell is the Sanford PD doing here?  The Chief should be fired and should be the target of a DOJ inquest for this line alone:

We are taking a beating over this,” said Lee, who defends the investigation. “This is all very unsettling. I’m sure if George Zimmerman had the opportunity to relive Sunday, Feb. 26, he’d probably do things differently. I’m sure Trayvon would, too.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/17/v-fullstory/2700249/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html

read both articles. first i've heard of it even though it's prob all over the news or whatever. that quote about taking a beating over this... is just insane.  i mean "i'm sure trayvon would too". i mean yeah no crap. the dude is dead you rough ridin' dumbass.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 05:08:28 PM »
I reshared this on facebook so I could get a bunch of "likes" and thus feel like I did something to help. The more likes I get, the better of person I am.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
Pretty sickening deal.  Even if it turns out to be solidly a case of self-defense, which seems extremely unlikely, wouldn't there normally be at least an arrest, and probably some charges brought against Zimmerman?  The race part has to be playing a major part in this, I have a hard time believing that if Martin killed Zimmerman he wouldn't be locked up with no opportunity for bail while he waited for a murder trial.
:adios:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 05:14:54 PM »

read both articles. first i've heard of it even though it's prob all over the news or whatever. that quote about taking a beating over this... is just insane.  i mean "i'm sure trayvon would too". i mean yeah no crap. the dude is dead you rough ridin' dumbass.

Yeah I'm sure Trayvon wouldn't have left the house to buy skittles and tea if he thought he was going to be stalked and murdered, so the chief has a point.  If you live in our town don't go outside without a bullet proof jacket on.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 05:19:39 PM »
Pretty sickening deal.  Even if it turns out to be solidly a case of self-defense, which seems extremely unlikely, wouldn't there normally be at least an arrest, and probably some charges brought against Zimmerman?  The race part has to be playing a major part in this, I have a hard time believing that if Martin killed Zimmerman he wouldn't be locked up with no opportunity for bail while he waited for a murder trial.

Yeah, that self defense argument has zero chance of sticking.  You can't claim self defense against someone you're stalking.  With the tape of the 911 operator telling him to stop following the kid and with Martin's girlfriend saying that he was worried about Zimmerman following him, Zimmerman is as good as gone.  With a grand jury hearing evidence and the DOJ investigating Zimmerman is as good as gone.  The real issue now is what the DOJ is going to do with the police department.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 05:20:55 PM »

Yeah I'm sure Trayvon wouldn't have left the house to buy skittles and tea if he thought he was going to be stalked and murdered, so the chief has a point.  If you live in our town don't go outside without a bullet proof jacket on.

yeah, i mean if i go to a kstate baseball game in april sometime and some guy runs up and shoots me while i'm walking in and i die, then i think it goes without saying that i'd choose to not go to the game if i was given the option retrospectively.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 05:21:47 PM »

Yeah, that self defense argument has zero chance of sticking.  You can't claim self defense against someone you're stalking.  With the tape of the 911 operator telling him to stop following the kid and with Martin's girlfriend saying that he was worried about Zimmerman following him, Zimmerman is as good as gone.  With a grand jury hearing evidence and the DOJ investigating Zimmerman is as good as gone.  The real issue now is what the DOJ is going to do with the police department.

Honestly if everything is as it seems to be, the sheriff should absolutely be arrested.
:adios:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »

yep. i mean i can't follow someone for several blocks for no reason, catch them and then end up shooting them and killing them and claim self defense. that's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »

yep. i mean i can't follow someone for several blocks for no reason, catch them and then end up shooting them and killing them and claim self defense. that's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Give it a shot, apparently you'd be surprised

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
Looks like a cold blooded murder, and I imagine that's what it will end up. Not sure why the DOJ is involved. I would think the state's attorney's general office could handle this one.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
Mother Jones had an article up that I read yesterday. Outlines just about everything you need to know including the 911 tapes from witnesses. On one of the tapes you can hear someone screaming and the gun shot. The police later claimed that they were convinced that the yelling was from Zimmerman, even though he weighs around 260 lbs and Trayvon Martin about 140 lbs. To me, it sounds like a teenager.

Normally, I don't listen to tapes or follow crime cases in the news at all. This one's been different though.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/what-happened-trayvon-martin-explained
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:10:45 PM by Paul Moscow »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 07:50:38 PM »
They are going to love this guy in the pen.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
Mother Jones had an article up that I read yesterday. Outlines just about everything you need to know including the 911 tapes from witnesses. On one of the tapes you can hear someone screaming and the gun shot. The police later claimed that they were convinced that the yelling was from Zimmerman, even though he weighs around 260 lbs and Trayvon Martin about 140 lbs. To me, it sounds like a teenager.

Normally, I don't listen to tapes or follow crime cases in the news at all. This one's been different though.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/what-happened-trayvon-martin-explained

eff. if you listen to those tapes then read even half of what's below then every person in charge of that investigation should be jailed.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 08:16:30 PM »
This case is horrible. I've been following it and it just pisses me off more as more information continues to come out. Thank god the federal government can charge this as a hate crime. I really believe the city of Samford and the state of Florida were willing to just let him walk.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 11:02:31 PM »
It is pretty shitty that this douche is out there walking around right now, but his time will come. I don't think he will be killing anyone else in the meantime.  These cops will get their just due as well, and it is a good thing.  Who knows how many other crimes these guys have botched along the way. 

Hopefully whoever is in charge of this, or whoever steps in and takes charge (FBI, State Police or whatever) gets all of this handled soon.  The more time this brews the more it allows the situation do devolve into some pretty ugly racial drama.  You get these off color quotes from some of the neighborhood whites, black people from all over get angry, as seen on the news video.  It all just makes it even more shitty. 

It all comes at a time when you might have thought racial bullshit was starting to die down in the country and now it is really picking back up.  We have a president who is calling on "black democrats," and waging class warfare.  We have idiots like Pat Buchannan spewing the BS in his recent article.  It rough ridin' sucks, and the reason is that too many people in this country are rough ridin' stupid.  They cling to sides and get influenced way to much by events and outside sources. 

Was this Zimmerman guy a racist?  :dunno:, but he sure as hell was a loose rough ridin' cannon whatever his intentions were. This kind of thing is sad, it is sad for Martin's family and it sucks for him that his life got cut short, and it was nothing of his own doing. 

But whose fault was it?  Blame Zimmerman, blame the motherfuckers who were committing crimes in the neighborhood earlier furthering any stereotypical beliefs that Zimmerman might have held of black youths in urban clothing.  Blame the dumbass local PD.  It is all of their fault and the longer this goes on with this dude the more rough ridin' ridiculous side consequences there will be. 

I'm getting pretty sick of dumbass people and rough ridin' racial bullshit in this country. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 12:01:09 AM »
It all comes at a time when you might have thought racial bullshit was starting to die down in the country

You should really spend more time with me.  I have heard the phrase "post-racial America" being used and it was undoubtedly coined by white people with black friends.  That being said I think the racial component takes away from the issue, kind of hard to ignore though when the shooter called the kid he shot a rough ridin' coon.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 12:13:15 AM »
It all comes at a time when you might have thought racial bullshit was starting to die down in the country

You should really spend more time with me.  I have heard the phrase "post-racial America" being used and it was undoubtedly coined by white people with black friends.  That being said I think the racial component takes away from the issue, kind of hard to ignore though when the shooter called the kid he shot a rough ridin' coon.

Yeah, the article i read wasn't definitive about whether he said that or not, obviously if he did say it he is a true racist.  I hope you get my point though that it is pretty rough ridin' sick to see people in positions of power soiling the masses and diluting their already Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thought processes by ramping up racial/gender/religious bullshit among them. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 09:04:11 AM »
Looks like a cold blooded murder, and I imagine that's what it will end up. Not sure why the DOJ is involved. I would think the state's attorney's general office could handle this one.

Glad to see things have stayed the same since I've been away.

The DOJ is involved because the Florida legislature made it almost impossible to prosecute this type of killing. On top of that, the Keystone Kops botched the original investigation making it even more difficult.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »
A Million Hoodie March sounds fun as crap.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 11:41:16 AM »
Zimmerman reminds me of Jay Santos (leader of Citizens Auxiliary Police) from the Phil Hendrie radio show. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 12:20:34 PM »

The DOJ is involved because the Florida legislature made it almost impossible to prosecute this type of killing. On top of that, the Keystone Kops botched the original investigation making it even more difficult.

I don't think a jury is going to conclude he was "standing his ground" since the 911 call proves he was basically chasing the unarmed 16 year old.

The cops were negligent in the investigation, so send in the FBI for an investigation of the PD and the shooting.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »

I don't think a jury is going to conclude he was "standing his ground" since the 911 call proves he was basically chasing the unarmed 16 year old.

The cops were negligent in the investigation, so send in the FBI for an investigation of the PD and the shooting.

If Zimmerman were ever charged under Florida statutes, there would be no jury at the trial and that would be to his benefit.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
I don't see why this is such a big deal.  If the kid didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been out stealing crap.