Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196077 times)

Offline Als Roommate

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »
I don't see why this is such a big deal.  If the kid didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been out stealing crap.

:thumbs:

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 03:09:04 PM »
Looks like a cold blooded murder, and I imagine that's what it will end up. Not sure why the DOJ is involved. I would think the state's attorney's general office could handle this one.

Glad to see things have stayed the same since I've been away.

The DOJ is involved because the Florida legislature made it almost impossible to prosecute this type of killing. On top of that, the Keystone Kops botched the original investigation making it even more difficult.

I don't think a jury is going to conclude he was "standing his ground" since the 911 call proves he was basically chasing the unarmed 16 year old.

The cops were negligent in the investigation, so send in the FBI for an investigation of the PD and the shooting.

If Zimmerman were ever charged under Florida statutes, there would be no jury at the trial and that would be to his benefit.

Yes, the "stand your ground" laws passed by the NRA make it much, much harder to prosecute for murder.  Thanks Charlton Heston!
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 03:29:11 PM »
I don't see why this is such a big deal.  If the kid didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been out stealing crap.

:runaway:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »

:thumbs:

lol @ als roomate

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »
I know its cool to yuk this crap up, but last night I was leaving my office very late, since it was late I was dressed casually in a track suit and I was wondering if anyone around might think I was stealing and I would run into issues.  This kid was buying rough ridin' skittles and he was killed because some psycho thought he looked like a criminal.  People who think race isn't an issue in this country have no idea what it is like to live with the burden of knowing you could potentially get shot because you look like a criminal.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
Looks like a cold blooded murder, and I imagine that's what it will end up. Not sure why the DOJ is involved. I would think the state's attorney's general office could handle this one.

Glad to see things have stayed the same since I've been away.

The DOJ is involved because the Florida legislature made it almost impossible to prosecute this type of killing. On top of that, the Keystone Kops botched the original investigation making it even more difficult.

I don't think a jury is going to conclude he was "standing his ground" since the 911 call proves he was basically chasing the unarmed 16 year old.

The cops were negligent in the investigation, so send in the FBI for an investigation of the PD and the shooting.

If Zimmerman were ever charged under Florida statutes, there would be no jury at the trial and that would be to his benefit.

Yes, the "stand your ground" laws passed by the NRA make it much, much harder to prosecute for murder.  Thanks Charlton Heston!

Pretty sure this one would go to trial.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 03:51:09 PM »
I know its cool to yuk this crap up, but last night I was leaving my office very late, since it was late I was dressed casually in a track suit and I was wondering if anyone around might think I was stealing and I would run into issues.  This kid was buying rough ridin' skittles and he was killed because some psycho thought he looked like a criminal.  People who think race isn't an issue in this country have no idea what it is like to live with the burden of knowing you could potentially get shot because you look like a criminal.

Clearly you haven't read Thomas Sowell.  Maybe you should change your poor attitude.

Twice within the past few years, I have been pulled over by the police for driving at night without my headlights on. My car is supposed to turn on the headlights automatically when the light outside is below a certain level, but sometimes I accidentally brush against the controls and inadvertently switch them to manual.

Both times I thanked the policeman because he may well have saved my life. Neither time did I get a ticket or even a warning. In each case, the policeman was white.

Recently a well-known black journalist told me of a very different experience. He happened to be riding along in a police car driven by a white policeman. Ahead of them was a car driving at night with no headlights on and, in the dark, it was impossible to see who was driving it.

When the policeman pulled the car over, a black driver got out and, when the policeman told him that he was driving without his lights on, the driver said, "You only pulled me over because I am black!"

This was said even though he saw the black man who was with the policeman. The driver got a ticket.

Later, when the journalist asked the cop how often he got such responses from black drivers, the reply was "About 80 percent of the time."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »
I've seen the light!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »

Clearly you haven't read Thomas Sowell.  Maybe you should change your poor attitude.

Twice within the past few years, I have been pulled over by the police for driving at night without my headlights on. My car is supposed to turn on the headlights automatically when the light outside is below a certain level, but sometimes I accidentally brush against the controls and inadvertently switch them to manual.

Both times I thanked the policeman because he may well have saved my life. Neither time did I get a ticket or even a warning. In each case, the policeman was white.

Recently a well-known black journalist told me of a very different experience. He happened to be riding along in a police car driven by a white policeman. Ahead of them was a car driving at night with no headlights on and, in the dark, it was impossible to see who was driving it.

When the policeman pulled the car over, a black driver got out and, when the policeman told him that he was driving without his lights on, the driver said, "You only pulled me over because I am black!"

This was said even though he saw the black man who was with the policeman. The driver got a ticket.

Later, when the journalist asked the cop how often he got such responses from black drivers, the reply was "About 80 percent of the time."

Also this reminds me, trim does that Salina cop who pulled me over have a place in the Pak'r characters thread?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 04:06:50 PM »
Also this reminds me, trim does that Salina cop who pulled me over have a place in the Pak'r characters thread?

Probably, but not ahead of PI'n West Virginia Scheme waitress.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 04:14:07 PM »
FYI: People who are upset about this need to be more upset at the laws than they are at the Police Chief.  Police departments all over Florida objected to this law before it was passed as making murders harder to prosecute...
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »

Probably, but not ahead of PI'n West Virginia Scheme waitress.

I added the cop.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
FYI: People who are upset about this need to be more upset at the laws than they are at the Police Chief.  Police departments all over Florida objected to this law before it was passed as making murders harder to prosecute...

I don't think the laws allowed the Sanford PD, to hide evidence, coerce witnesses, and make questionable statements about the victim.  Could be wrong though.  Bad laws don't absolve bad police work.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
Top result when I just now googled Sanford Florida to see where it was and if it was a place BSAC could relocate me to start whipping racist ass in the courtroom: 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE82L14S20120322

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
Top result when I just now googled Sanford Florida to see where it was and if it was a place BSAC could relocate me to start whipping racist ass in the courtroom: 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE82L14S20120322

Temporarily stepping down just isn't good enough.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »
Heard on the news this morning that the shooter has disconnected all phones, shut down all his social media, and has disappeared.  I would say that this goes a ways towards implying guilt, but he is enough of a paranoid man that he carries a gun when doing HOA patrols in a gated community.  Will be interesting what will happen if someone decides to arrest him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 11:49:41 AM »
Will be interesting what will happen if someone decides to arrest him.

As initiation into goEMAW, ConcordiaFloridaRussianMailOrderBrideEMAW should try to make a citizen's arrest and then feel threatened and shoot the guy.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 11:50:10 AM »
Heard on the news this morning that the shooter has disconnected all phones, shut down all his social media, and has disappeared.  I would say that this goes a ways towards implying guilt, but he is enough of a paranoid man that he carries a gun when doing HOA patrols in a gated community.  Will be interesting what will happen if someone decides to arrest him.

That doesn't really imply guilt. The guy's name has been made public, and it's obvious to anybody who has listened to the 911 tapes that he ran down the kid and shot him in cold blood. Zimmerman has probably been getting threatening phone calls and messages on his social media nonstop since this story broke, and he probably is afraid for his own life.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
I hope the rough rider gets killed.  Eye for an eye and whatnot.
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »

That doesn't really imply guilt. The guy's name has been made public, and it's obvious to anybody who has listened to the 911 tapes that he ran down the kid and shot him in cold blood. Zimmerman has probably been getting threatening phone calls and messages on his social media nonstop since this story broke, and he probably is afraid for his own life.

Oh man, look for a bunch more Floridians to get shot.   :runaway:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 03:46:28 PM »

Did you look like a criminal in your track suit?

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »

I have a cousin who is a salina cop, fwiw.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
http://gawker.com/5895867/minorities-who-wear-hoodies-just-asking-to-be-shot-says-geraldo-rivera

Geraldo is not an intelligent, clear headed, critical thinking human.  He is a dumb dumb. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:31 PM »
http://gawker.com/5895867/minorities-who-wear-hoodies-just-asking-to-be-shot-says-geraldo-rivera

Geraldo is not an intelligent, clear headed, critical thinking human.  He is a dumb dumb. 

LOL, he thinks that Skittles come in a box.

Seriously, what an idiot.
:adios:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »

He's trollin his ass off.  Conservatives in the media are really good at this.  Rivera, Rush, and the fat hairy dead guy are masters at trolling.