Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 194450 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 04:55:10 PM »
I know its cool to yuk this crap up, but last night I was leaving my office very late, since it was late I was dressed casually in a track suit and I was wondering if anyone around might think I was stealing and I would run into issues.  This kid was buying rough ridin' skittles and he was killed because some psycho thought he looked like a criminal.  People who think race isn't an issue in this country have no idea what it is like to live with the burden of knowing you could potentially get shot because you look like a criminal.

Clearly you haven't read Thomas Sowell.  Maybe you should change your poor attitude.

Twice within the past few years, I have been pulled over by the police for driving at night without my headlights on. My car is supposed to turn on the headlights automatically when the light outside is below a certain level, but sometimes I accidentally brush against the controls and inadvertently switch them to manual.

Both times I thanked the policeman because he may well have saved my life. Neither time did I get a ticket or even a warning. In each case, the policeman was white.

Recently a well-known black journalist told me of a very different experience. He happened to be riding along in a police car driven by a white policeman. Ahead of them was a car driving at night with no headlights on and, in the dark, it was impossible to see who was driving it.

When the policeman pulled the car over, a black driver got out and, when the policeman told him that he was driving without his lights on, the driver said, "You only pulled me over because I am black!"

This was said even though he saw the black man who was with the policeman. The driver got a ticket.

Later, when the journalist asked the cop how often he got such responses from black drivers, the reply was "About 80 percent of the time."

Also this reminds me, trim does that Salina cop who pulled me over have a place in the Pak'r characters thread?

I have a cousin who is a salina cop, fwiw.

Female about 5'3"?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 01:28:44 AM »
http://gawker.com/5895867/minorities-who-wear-hoodies-just-asking-to-be-shot-says-geraldo-rivera

Geraldo is not an intelligent, clear headed, critical thinking human.  He is a dumb dumb.

He's trollin his ass off.  Conservatives in the media are really good at this.  Rivera, Rush, and the fat hairy dead guy are masters at trolling.

This is the true master troll

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 11:39:07 AM »
Hey retards - now including KSU AP reporter Ashley Dunkak - cases (that don't even exist) don't go to the Supreme Court based on how many "retweets" a spam account gets.  Nor does a $1 get donated to "fight racism."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
Hey retards - now including KSU AP reporter Ashley Dunkak - cases (that don't even exist) don't go to the Supreme Court based on how many "retweets" a spam account gets.  Nor does a $1 get donated to "fight racism."

Thanks all the same Trim, but maybe it just hasn't been retweeted enough.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »
I hope trayvon at least got to enjoy the skittles, unless they were those new double flavor kind those are disgusting.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 11:49:32 AM »

But what if we're right and you're wrong? If we're right, racism will be fought. If you're wrong, you'll go to hell. Think about it.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »

It all comes at a time when you might have thought racial bullshit was starting to die down in the country and now it is really picking back up. 

No one should think that. Racism is very much still here, as shown by many psychological studies that are going on. One that comes to the top of my head, researchers sent in job applications to multiple businesses. 1/4 of the applicants were black, good with social skills but not good with computers. 1/4 were black, not good with social skills but good with computers. 1/4 were white, good with social skills, but not good with computers. 1/4 were white, not good with social skills, but good with computers.

Significantly more of the white people were called back for a job interview. When given a reason as to why the black people weren't called back, the company would say "we value social skills more than computer skills" if they were good with computers, or "we value computer skills more than social skills" if they were good with social skills.

Don't tell me racism isn't blatant in America. This is one of many, many studies.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »

But what if we're right and you're wrong? If we're right, racism will be fought. If you're wrong, you'll go to hell. Think about it.

I will think about it.  If you see me RT "WeLuvTrayvon" later, know that it was you, and to an extent, god, who convinced me.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 12:13:57 PM »

I retweeted the "fight racism" one just in case.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »
I had a racist friend who saw those tweets and changed.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »

I retweeted the "fight racism" one just in case.

I'd like to have a meeting with those guys and buy the business plan on how to do this to raise money for the #fatty4ksu fund.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
$1 of racism fought per retweet is a really good deal.  i don't see how they can afford it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 07:26:13 PM »
$1 of racism fought per retweet is a really good deal.  i don't see how they can afford it.

I think it goes to just paying the racists off

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
I would find it hilarious if someone from the New Black Panther Party tried to apprehend Zimmerman and he legitimately shot one of them using "stand your ground."  rough ridin' idiots

New Black Panther Party offers $10,000 reward for Trayvon Martin's killer
By Arelis R. Hernandez, The Orlando Sentinel

03/25/2012 9:39 AM

SANFORD, Fla. — Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin.

New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon in a gated Sanford community on Feb. 26.

Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland, where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told The Orlando Sentinel. He declined to say when the group would begin their search.

Sanford city officials issued a statement late Saturday, condemning the group's appeal and asking citizens to leave all arrests to the police. The statement was sanctioned by Sanford Police Captain Robert O'Connor, one of two Captains now leading the department in the wake of Police Chief Bill Lee's temporary suspension.

"The City is requesting calm heads and no vigilante justice," the statement said. "Attempts by civilians to take any person into custody may result in criminal charges or unnecessary violence."

Former Orange-Osceola County prosecutor Esther Whitehead said the Panthers' bounty opens them up to civil and possibly criminal liability.

"I can't see how anyone can go out and take action as a private citizen without some government action like the issuance of a warrant," she said. "It doesn't make sense. It doesn't sound reasonable."

The New Black Panthers were in Sanford Saturday for the group's third protest in the past two weeks over the fatal shooting of the Miami Gardens teen.

The group has consistently called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so. But group members didn't call for the mobilization of thousands until Saturday.

On Saturday, Muhammed led the small group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!" and "Black Power!"

"If the government won't do the job, we'll do it," Muhammad said, leading his group of eight party members in chants like "freedom or death" and "justice for Trayvon" while making the iconic gesture of raising their fists into the air.

The party members said they are tired of the inaction of government officials, from Sanford city officials up to the Governor, and accused them of lying and delaying justice.

Sanford police arrived toward the end of the demonstration Saturday asking onlookers and media to avoid walking into the street in front of The Retreat at Twin Lakes where Trayvon was killed.

As the officer walked back to his cruiser, Muhammad berated and pointed angrily at him saying "If you'd had shown this much concern, Trayvon may still be alive today."

The fiery rhetoric and often profanity-laden diatribes made some visitors to the impromptu memorial uncomfortable.

Pastor Moses Brown of Tampa said he was disappointed with the Panthers' approach.

"We believe in a message of justice, not hate," said Brown, who was in town to pray at the memorial and attend the Monday event at Sanford's Civic Center. "We believe justice will come through the court system."

Brown, who is also the Chief executive officer of Feed Our Children, said he has been meeting with other Christian ministers to discuss the case.

While the Panthers chanted behind him, Brown said "I see parallel versions of how we are coping with this as a community. Some in anger and us, in prayer. But we are in America where we have our rights to expression."

Sanford resident James Tucker said the party's message is about vengeance, not justice, and could rouse a "lynch mob" that could spiral out of control into a race riot.

"I'm as much for black power as anybody but this is going to alienate the white friends we need to get things done," Tucker said, as he stood across the street from the demonstration.

The Southern Poverty Law Center website the New Black Panther Party, a black-separatist group founded in 1989, is "virulently racist and anti-Semitic," and its leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law officers.

Like many people who have expressed outrage nationwide and beyond over the case, Muhammad, the group's southern regional minister, has called Trayvon's killing and the lack of an arrest a "miscarriage of justice."

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
There are injustices happening everyday all day long.  Right now my wife is treating a 1 yr old girl for starvation, and mulitple brain bleeds.  This baby also has her front teeth busted out, burns on the inside of her mouth, and also tested positive for meth.  Wife told me today the baby is now close to brain dead and still there have been no arrests or even a warrant issued.  Who gives a eff about another teen shot by a tard who took the law into his own hands and some incompetent cops/PD.

I am sorry for going off subject.  I just don't believe this shooting / the way it was dealt with is that big of a deal. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:01:21 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2013, 03:55:38 PM »
Bump?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
HLN reported today that Zimmerman looked sleepy in the courtroom today. You're welcome!

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2013, 04:12:45 PM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

After he severely beat him.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »

After he severely beat him.

Yeah, Trayvon has a right to self defense. He tried to avoid the confrontation altogether, but Zimmerman chased him down.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »
There aren't going to be any winners no matter how this thing plays out. 

Also, Zimmerman is f'ed for life even if he isn't found guilty.

Good news for George is that he has some weight to lose and can hope that after moving to some place far away from home that losing said weight will make him look a bunch diff.

The two sides are dug in and not going to change regardless of what the jury says.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »
There aren't going to be any winners no matter how this thing plays out. 

Also, Zimmerman is f'ed for life even if he isn't found guilty.

Good news for George is that he has some weight to lose and can hope that after moving to some place far away from home that losing said weight will make him look a bunch diff.

The two sides are dug in and not going to change regardless of what the jury says.

Well, one side prefers to use things like photos of Trayvon looking mean as evidence, and the other side prefers to use details like Zimmerman deciding to take the law into his own hands and then rough ridin' everything up. I'm not convinced that it's murder. I am convinced that at the very least, Zimmerman should be convicted of manslaughter.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2013, 04:34:54 PM »
Zimm just watched the movie Kick Ass too many times and decided to take action into his own hands and wanted to protect a neighborhood that had a string of robberies the past year. He saw a suspicious character and confronted him. Said character beat the crap out of him and Zimm had to protect himself. Cut and dry, Not Guilty