Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196590 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 04:35:45 PM »
 :opcat:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

Because they are creating a false narrative of who he was. He wasn't an innocent, cute 8 year old boy. He was a 6 foot + muscular high school kid (17 yr old?) who attacked GZ when confronted. I would have done the same thing as TM too but he was just unlucky that the man who he was on top of unloading haymakers had a gun and defended himself just as TM was doing

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 04:41:07 PM »
Zimm just watched the movie Kick Ass too many times and decided to take action into his own hands and wanted to protect a neighborhood that had a string of robberies the past year. He saw a suspicious character and confronted him. Said character beat the crap out of him and Zimm had to protect himself. Cut and dry, Not Guilty

Zimm wasn't stopping a crime, though. He had absolutely no evidence and no grounds to initiate a confrontation. There was none of Zimm's blood or DNA on Martin's hands or under his fingernails. How bad could the beating have really been?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2013, 04:41:48 PM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

After he severely beat him.

Yeah, Trayvon has a right to self defense. He tried to avoid the confrontation altogether, but Zimmerman chased him down.

This is totally relevant to pictures of him as a little boy.  :flush:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2013, 04:44:52 PM »
Unfortunately the burden of proof will be on the prosecution to disprove Zim's story and they won't be able to. Should still get manslaughter for intentionally causing an unjustified confrontation that led to the death of an American Citizen who had just as much right to walk down the street undisturbed as anyone else.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »

After he severely beat him.

Yeah, Trayvon has a right to self defense. He tried to avoid the confrontation altogether, but Zimmerman chased him down.

This is totally relevant to pictures of him as a little boy.  :flush:

I just said it's not. It's also not relevant to any other pictures of him that people are floating around. The facts of the case are that Zimmerman is a frightened man (carries a concealed weapon) who thought Trayvon was a thief (he's black) and decided to chase him down to stop a nonexistent crime. He deserved to get his ass kicked, and it's really hard for me to see any kind of self defense case, given that Zimm initiated the confrontation.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »
Zimm just watched the movie Kick Ass too many times and decided to take action into his own hands and wanted to protect a neighborhood that had a string of robberies the past year. He saw a suspicious character and confronted him. Said character beat the crap out of him and Zimm had to protect himself. Cut and dry, Not Guilty

Zimm wasn't stopping a crime, though. He had absolutely no evidence and no grounds to initiate a confrontation. There was none of Zimm's blood or DNA on Martin's hands or under his fingernails. How bad could the beating have really been?

Well he had a broken nose and blood running down his forehead, I believe I read he slammed GZ's head into the concrete as well. Mulitple witnesses said they saw TM on top of him. So judging by the pics the police took of GZ's face after it happened I doubt it was just a tickle fight

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2013, 04:50:09 PM »

Well he had a broken nose and blood running down his forehead, I believe I read he slammed GZ's head into the concrete as well. Mulitple witnesses said they saw TM on top of him. So judging by the pics the police took of GZ's face after it happened I doubt it was just a tickle fight

He really doesn't look that bad. There certainly aren't any life-threatening wounds.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »

He really doesn't look that bad. There certainly aren't any life-threatening wounds.

lol, so why would George Zimmerman be screaming for help if that's all that was happening to him?

Oh, wait. http://www.mediaite.com/online/its-not-george-zimmerman-screaming-for-help-on-911-tape-audio-experts-tell-orlando-sentinel/

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2013, 04:54:17 PM »
If Zimmerman started a fight, I don't think he has the right to shoot someone because he got his ass kicked.  If that is considered self defense, it shouldn't be.

If some dude jumps you for no reason outside a bar and you beat the crap out of him, is he allowed to shoot you?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »

lol, so why would George Zimmerman be screaming for help if that's all that was happening to him?

Oh, wait. http://www.mediaite.com/online/its-not-george-zimmerman-screaming-for-help-on-911-tape-audio-experts-tell-orlando-sentinel/

The court didn't allow the tape experts' testimony as evidence, though.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
It looks like he got punched one time on the nose. No black eyes, no swelling. That hardly justifies deadly force in a fight that he started.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2013, 05:02:58 PM »

So this is the minimum amount of damage required to justify shooting someone?

Also, typical gun owner, can't fight for crap.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2013, 05:03:32 PM »
It looks like he isn't a good enough fighter to be a vigilante super hero

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »
Being a crappy fighter is a pretty good reason to buy a gun, IMO.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
It looks like he got punched one time on the nose. No black eyes, no swelling. That hardly justifies deadly force in a fight that he started.

I think you may have an unusual definition of "no swelling".

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »

Well, there has been some swelling since then, but I don't think it's fight-related.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »

Well, there has been some swelling since then, but I don't think it's fight-related.

That's not GZ.  The real Zimm obvsly paid someone to take the run for him, like Heisenberg.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2013, 05:15:15 PM »
holy crap  :lol:

thought that was his lawyer. talk about stress eating amirite?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »

Well, there has been some swelling since then, but I don't think it's fight-related

Do you not believe that there appears to be swelling around his nose in that picture?

Also, I was unaware that goEMAW.com had so much evidence from a crime with no eyewitnesses. What an unbelievable group of people this is that was brought together by our love of all things Kansas State  :D

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2013, 05:28:06 PM »

The thought of guys going to town on you in a prison cell for the rest of your life will do that to you.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2013, 05:35:22 PM »

The thought of guys going to town on you in a prison cell for the rest of your life will do that to you.

Low slamhouseIQ here but might it be a bad idea to show up to your first day on the block with a delicious booty?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
This thread is going to be really fun the next couple of weeks  :emawkid: