Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196585 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2013, 05:37:35 PM »
holy crap  :lol:

thought that was his lawyer. talk about stress eating amirite?
The thought of guys going to town on you in a prison cell for the rest of your life will do that to you.

Low slamhouseIQ here but might it be a bad idea to show up to your first day on the block with a delicious booty?
Hmmmm... Never thought about it that way. Good call.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »
At one point Zimmerman also said that Martin went for the gun that was holstered, and that's when he shot him. Will be interesting to see if that comes up in trial.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
If I knew I was best case going to do 2-3 for manslaughter, I would have lifted a weight or two in the last yr.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
At one point Zimmerman also said that Martin went for the gun that was holstered, and that's when he shot him. Will be interesting to see if that comes up in trial.

Don't forget the part when Trayvon saw the holstered weapon, paused, and said "you're dead now [redacted]" right before reaching for it. That was a nice touch added by Zimmerman.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
Has George Zimmerman sued the Martin family for ruining his life yet?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
Gonna be great when this gets moved to the DK Dome in less than a week. :thumbs:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
It looks like he got punched one time on the nose. No black eyes, no swelling. That hardly justifies deadly force in a fight that he started.

I think you may have an unusual definition of "no swelling".

Well, there has been some swelling since then, but I don't think it's fight-related

Do you not believe that there appears to be swelling around his nose in that picture?

Also, I was unaware that goEMAW.com had so much evidence from a crime with no eyewitnesses. What an unbelievable group of people this is that was brought together by our love of all things Kansas State  :D

Well, there really isn't a whole lot of swelling. His nose is clearly broken and that's cartilage sticking out. He wasn't punched in the face repeatedly, though. Just look at some photos of assault victims and you can see what that looks like.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2013, 08:29:13 PM »
Seriously, though, who leads off their opening statement with a knock knock joke?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2013, 08:41:40 PM »
Seriously, though, who leads off their opening statement with a knock knock joke?

it actually makes less sense when you see the video and get a little context.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
Tumbleweed
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2013, 12:43:53 AM »
This thread is going to be really fun the next couple of weeks  :emawkid:

Yeah, a real rough ridin' treat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2013, 01:08:05 AM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

Because they are creating a false narrative of who he was. He wasn't an innocent, cute 8 year old boy. He was a 6 foot + muscular high school kid (17 yr old?) who attacked GZ when confronted. I would have done the same thing as TM too but he was just unlucky that the man who he was on top of unloading haymakers had a gun and defended himself just as TM was doing

Dude if you are going to just make crap up I'd strongly advise that you shut the eff up.
Martin at his autopsy was 5'11" 158 lbs. Nothing about that is muscular. http://www.tampabay.com/news/a-review-of-the-evidence-released-in-the-trayvon-martin-case/1230750
Zimmerman at the night of the shooting was listed at 5'8" 200 lbs by the Sanford PD the night of the shooting http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-documents.html?_r=0

That took all of 46 seconds of research.

Martin was a skinny kid walking home with skittles and tea. Zimmerman was a fat man driving a pickup truck strapped with a gun. Zimmerman's defense can play scary n-word boogieman tricks all they want, but their client is the person who assaulted a cop & flunked out of community college at 28 years old. It is scary that there are dumb fucks out there who think that writing wtf on a door as a 16 year old kid and smoking some weed should be considered when assessing how dangerous an unarmed person is while walking home.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2013, 02:19:39 AM »
I know very little about this whole thing, but the "weed in his system" thing or whatever is such a weird reefer-madness talking point.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2013, 07:35:28 AM »
I don't see what is controversial about this. Dude follows unarmed kid he thinks is causing mischief in the neighborhood, shoots him dead. Unarmed kid shot dead. Who gives a eff what happened in the interim?
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2013, 07:46:30 AM »
I know very little about this whole thing, but the "weed in his system" thing or whatever is such a weird reefer-madness talking point.

yeah

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »

Yes, I hate this talking point very much

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:18 AM »
Haven't watched much coverage of the trial but is the media still showing pics of Trayvon when he was 8 years old making him out to be an innocent child?

Why does that even matter? The kid was armed with skittles and was confronted by a guy with a gun, then shot in the chest.

Because they are creating a false narrative of who he was. He wasn't an innocent, cute 8 year old boy. He was a 6 foot + muscular high school kid (17 yr old?) who attacked GZ when confronted. I would have done the same thing as TM too but he was just unlucky that the man who he was on top of unloading haymakers had a gun and defended himself just as TM was doing

Dude if you are going to just make crap up I'd strongly advise that you shut the eff up.
Martin at his autopsy was 5'11" 158 lbs. Nothing about that is muscular. http://www.tampabay.com/news/a-review-of-the-evidence-released-in-the-trayvon-martin-case/1230750
Zimmerman at the night of the shooting was listed at 5'8" 200 lbs by the Sanford PD the night of the shooting http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-documents.html?_r=0

Martin was a skinny kid walking home with skittles and tea. Zimmerman was a fat man driving a pickup truck strapped with a gun. Zimmerman's defense can play scary n-word boogieman tricks all they want, but their client is the person who assaulted a cop & flunked out of community college at 28 years old. It is scary that there are dumb fucks out there who think that writing wtf on a door as a 16 year old kid and smoking some weed should be considered when assessing how dangerous an unarmed person is while walking home.

jfc, ok you win. I exaggerated his height by an inch and didn't research his muscle tone.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2013, 08:29:27 AM »
Well at least they finally fired this guy from Men's Warehouse. I mean, who wants to buy a suit from a murderer?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2013, 08:30:49 AM »
Well at least they finally fired this guy from Men's Warehouse. I mean, who wants to buy a suit from a murderer?

People who shop at Men's Warehouse? :dunno:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:57 AM »
witness named John Good who described the fight. "He called it a 'ground and pound' by Martin, who he said was on top of Zimmerman, beating him."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2013, 08:51:03 AM »
"ground and pound" = awesome restaurant?

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:10 AM »
"ground and pound" = awesome restaurant?

think it was already proposed - the one with the beds?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2013, 09:00:39 AM »

I hope you lose your cooking show. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »
I don't see what is controversial about this. Dude follows unarmed kid he thinks is causing mischief in the neighborhood, shoots him dead. Unarmed kid shot dead. Who gives a eff what happened in the interim?

This is where I am at.  I mean, if they found a second gun, things would be diff, otherwise, it doesn't really matter to me.  Zimm called 911 and was told to stop chasing.  Zimm forced a confrontation, started losing confrontation, and decided to shoot. 

In my mind, under this scenario, even if TM took the gun from Zimm and threatened him and Zimm then took it back and then shot TM, this would still be manslaughter imo because the confrontation was not only avoidable, but Zimm was told by the authorities to not create it.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2013, 09:20:59 AM »
Everyone here knows that Martin is guilty.  I'm sure the jury will agree.