Author Topic: Frank watch 2012:  (Read 302910 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Frank watch 2012:
« Reply #1000 on: March 24, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »
I can't find Anya's twitter. Does she have a twitter?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Frank watch 2012:
« Reply #1001 on: March 24, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »
2.5 is way too much, currie is a huge dumbass

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 24, 2012, 12:02:52 AM »
CollegeSportsGuy ? @ NCAASportsGuy
Retweet
Favorite
· Open
# KStateMBB coach Frank Martin declines interview with So Carolina. Source says Martin "feels KSU is on verge of becoming elite program".

Retweet
Favorite
· Open
Official announcement pending re: Martin KSU contract. Martin's travel to NY is on KSU dime, agreement in principal in place. # KStateMBB

Close
Source indicating Kansas State's Martin to ink 10-yr $25 million deal with KSU. KSUAD Currie pressured by donors to act swiftly. # KStateMBB

lol who the eff is this guy?

Ready to out my source.  It's my ass hole.  #lies #rumors #bullshit
emaw

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 24, 2012, 12:03:17 AM »
The reality of this situation is even though we all think Currie and Frank are doing this in the name of "career advancement" they are both killing their chances at that big time job they both are now convinced they deserve.

If Frank goes to USC, he has to get to at least to 1 final 4 (and a few E8s) and has to win the confy if he wants to advance.  and it will never happen there.  It just won't because it NEVER HAS. 

and Currie ran off his most successful basketball coach who left for South Carolina.  A downgrade.  He is a horrible AD because he ran off his best men's basketball coach.

They are both stuck together for now unless one of them is dumb enough to go lateral, which is a death sentence in the business.

Yeah I feel like they are a dark, 21st century O. Henry story.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 24, 2012, 12:03:46 AM »
It really sickens me what these two fools have done to our program and school.  Pettiness, spite and greed.  And we're the victims.

Currie and Frank are absolutely despicable.  Both of them, equally.

This a great school, proud basketball program, and tremendously loyal fans and good people that deserve far better than either of these two rough ridin' assholes.

All the support and energy and hard earned financial investment we've all poured in.  To see this.  It's truly disgusting.

Kidding right?  All Frank has done for the school and the program is make it as relevant as it ever has been.  How do you not realize that all of this butthurt is BECAUSE of what Frank has done for the school and program?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: March 24, 2012, 12:04:07 AM »
Retweet
Favorite
· Open
# KStateMBB coach Frank Martin declines interview with So Carolina. Source says Martin "feels KSU is on verge of becoming elite program".

Retweet
Favorite
· Open
Official announcement pending re: Martin KSU contract. Martin's travel to NY is on KSU dime, agreement in principal in place. # KStateMBB

Close
Source indicating Kansas State's Martin to ink 10-yr $25 million deal with KSU. KSUAD Currie pressured by donors to act swiftly. # KStateMBB

Katz, playing both sides.  He is the best

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 24, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »
People blaming frank for anything are hayseeds that have a complex about people moving on trip better themselves

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 24, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 24, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
People blaming frank for anything are hayseeds that have a complex about people moving on trip better themselves

There is no way I can read that sentence to make it make sense.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 24, 2012, 12:10:58 AM »
@NCAASportsGuy: Source: Officiating crew for #kubball #ncstate game left cocaine residue & evidence of murdered prostitute in St. Louis hotel suite.  #NCAA

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 24, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »
Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Close

$25 mil over 10 years? love it if true, just like the contract Buzz has at Marquette  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:14:56 AM by Skipper44 »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 24, 2012, 12:13:48 AM »
http://m.cjonline.com/sports/2012-03-23/kevin-haskin-so-carolina-job-may-intrigue-martin

Haskins doing my light lifting.

Even "light lifting" doesn't mean "laziest piece of crap printed about the subject"

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 24, 2012, 12:17:22 AM »
I just can't fathom Frank leaving a program like K-State for South Carolina.  I really hope the long-term contract rumor with K-State is true.  I love having Frank here in the Big 12 and in the state of Kansas.  TSC, my friends.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 24, 2012, 12:17:43 AM »

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 24, 2012, 12:28:06 AM »
I am on the verge of tears. Are we that cursed? Wtf?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 24, 2012, 12:30:53 AM »
 :thumbs:

Yes.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 24, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
i swear, it is amazing how little insight into the human mind most of you people seem to have.  do any of you really think that making 2.0 million vs 1.5 million has more impact on your daily happiness than working for someone who, at the very least, likes you enough to hire you vs someone you detest and who detests you?

i'll never judge someone for leaving a job due to a hateful relationship.  or even a mildly uncomfortable one.  and i find the idea that excess money is more important than your relationships with coworkers to be laughable in it's idiocy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 24, 2012, 12:44:51 AM »
i swear, it is amazing how little insight into the human mind most of you people seem to have.  do any of you really think that making 2.0 million vs 1.5 million has more impact on your daily happiness than working for someone who, at the very least, likes you enough to hire you vs someone you detest and who detests you?

i'll never judge someone for leaving a job due to a hateful relationship.  or even a mildly uncomfortable one.  and i find the idea that excess money is more important than your relationships with coworkers to be laughable in it's idiocy.

depends how much taxes you pay I think.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 24, 2012, 12:50:59 AM »
Look!  Up in the sky!

It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's...

Pat Bosco, savior of EMAW hoops!

"Never fear, Bosco is here."
emaw

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 24, 2012, 12:54:08 AM »
Money in this case is a symbolic display of commitment and respect.  But, I agree, the most important thing in terms of true happiness in any work environment are the relationships with those around you.

I guess the thing I can't reconcile, is that no matter how strong his dislike for Currie may be, he's almost universally loved and supported by this collective fan base.  AD's come and go.  He has all the support in the world from those that truly matter.  And I wish he would take that into account.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: March 24, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »
is this real life?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 24, 2012, 01:03:58 AM »

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 24, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »

Yes.
I feel lost. This is depressing. We enjoy success.  I can't deal with basketball pre huggins again

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 24, 2012, 01:06:18 AM »
is this real life?

No, it's just a bad dream. Go back to sleep. Tomorrow when you wake up, Kenny Kadji will be in a Wildcats uniform... :ksu:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 24, 2012, 01:07:06 AM »
WTF is going on?  Is Frank gone or what? 

:confused: