Author Topic: A plea to Arkansas fans....  (Read 24183 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: A plea to Arkansas fans....
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

What a joke!!! Good luck next year in the Big 8 you overrated, untalented farmers! Iowa State looks good again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No response to this yet, emaw...come on give me your best shot

thanks, friend.  appreciate the well wishes for the upcoming football season.

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

What a joke!!! Good luck next year in the Big 8 you overrated, untalented farmers! Iowa State looks good again!

hard to believe you've done this over 6000 times.   :facepalm:
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2012, 10:29:06 AM »

replying to every one of my posts isn't going to bring your dead friend back.   :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »

replying to every one of my posts isn't going to bring your dead friend back.   :frown:

LOL.  No football player would be friends with MS.  he is an effing dork.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »
We all see the Dead Uekman smack for what it is, it goes hand in hand with the photos you cocksuckers post of people courageously enduring tremendous anger and hate back in the 60's.  It's the sad work of little minds that have an inferiority thang going on, so they do something that most decent folk consider outrageous in order to even the score in their little minds.  Since the shock factor has worn off, I suggest you little pluggers find something new to even the score yet again.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »
We all see the Dead Uekman smack for what it is, it goes hand in hand with the photos you cocksuckers post of people courageously enduring tremendous anger and hate back in the 60's.  It's the sad work of little minds that have an inferiority thang going on, so they do something that most decent folk consider outrageous in order to even the score in their little minds.  Since the shock factor has worn off, I suggest you little pluggers find something new to even the score yet again.

i'll stop talking about the dead kid who overdosed on meth when you stop getting so butthurt about it.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »

i'll stop talking about the dead kid who overdosed on meth when you stop getting so butthurt about it.

there you go agin, explainin the smack.  If I were you I'd stick with it a little longer.  Sure the sting has worn off for the most part, but in the end, it's all you little pluggers have left.  I will say something else straight up.  I thought that crazy assed church that went around protesting funerals was an anomaly, it's starting to look like maybe they come by it honest.  Must be a Kanas thang.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2012, 11:02:31 AM »
it really is.

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • In the deepest recesses of Mobilehoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2012, 11:11:08 AM »
How classy you bottomfeeders are poking fun at the tragic death of a 19 old kid.

If the extra chromosone didn't get them first, what if your kid died tragicly and a couple of unemployed cheetoh eating mouthbreathers took some time off of world of warcraft in their mom's basement to disparage them?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
it really is.

nice try.  maybe someone with a little bit more grey matter can explain it.  I can understand giving crap to people for taking sports and their team and message boards too serious, just don't get the humor in making fun of a kid's death just like I don't get the logic behind a so called church ridiculing fallen heroes and protesting at funerals.  The transition between the two may not be totally seamless but there is a correlation.  Must be something they instill in your mumped up minds in grade school is all I can figure.  

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2012, 11:39:39 AM »
facts of life:  everyone poops, everyone dies.  everyone poops after they die.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2012, 11:48:07 AM »
facts of life:  everyone poops, everyone dies.  everyone poops after they die.

gotcha, that's some catchy crap right there, I'd stick it on you mom's tombstone when she bites the big one.  Death I mean.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2012, 11:48:52 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:

TOO FAR, pigaggie

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
:horrorsurprise:

TOO FAR, pigaggie

You opened that can of worms. dick breath

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
 :shakesfist:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2012, 12:06:12 PM »

what's wrong little plugger, your momma already dead?

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2012, 12:15:49 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »

what's wrong little plugger, your momma already dead?

Not nice. Probably died from syphallis she got from working the whore house. You should be ashamed Malberry.   :nono:

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »
I was actually worried about Klein before the game.  I thought he was good?

WTF??  Dude is pathetic.  24 carries, 40+ yards.  Really?

HAHAHA!

KSU sucks, the conference sucks. 

Maybe someday you'll learn to play with the big boys.

This was their chance. KSUcks will probably never see a bowl above the Idaho Potato Bowl. Pity them.  :jerk:

Offline Rayzorback

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2012, 01:24:52 PM »
It's amazing how delusional you dumb asses are.  After reading some idiotic posts like this one before the game, it sure was sweet to dominate your sub-par program and prove the SEC's dominance.  Vandy and Ole Miss were more competitive than K-State.

Offline LibraryHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2012, 01:26:05 PM »

When are you going to talk about the game?

Your team sucks.

We had more trouble beating Vandy and Ole Miss, which says a lot about the Big 12 or whatever the eff you are now.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »

When are you going to talk about the game?

Your team sucks.

We had more trouble beating Vandy and Ole Miss, which says a lot about the Big 12 or whatever the eff you are now.

It's called the Big 12, 10, 8, 6.

Offline DewUar88

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »

Will do

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2012, 04:54:48 PM »
So...Arkansas fans are pigaggies despite Kansas State being the farm school between us and formerly being called the Aggies before the Wildcats?

:dunno:
Go Hogs Go

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »
That is correct, Pigaggie.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall