Author Topic: A plea to Arkansas fans....  (Read 23704 times)

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
Re: A plea to Arkansas fans....
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA
We'll do what we can, you miserable shitbag.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

Congratulations on a well played game. Ya'll did the Big12 proud. The effort of your team and the classiness of you'r fans made this an enjoyable win. Good luck next year...

They did play hard.  But they're quite a group of plodders aren't they.

Offline razorback85

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2012, 12:20:55 AM »
K-State was better than I expected. Your defense played well until they were worn out in the 4th Quarter. Our defense played better than normal, otherwise, you probably would have had at least a couple hundred yards rushing. BTW, you don't suck, your team doesn't suck, and thanks for making the Cotton Bowl a great game.

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2012, 12:21:15 AM »
Garbageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ass Kansas State hahahahahahahahahaha.

So mediocre.

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2012, 12:29:15 AM »
I won't offer you congratulations since you don't want that, so that only leaves pity.  I feel sorry for you because you are a fan of a football team that is in such a screwed up conference.  Joke about it all you want, but I know you wake up every morning and ask God why he hates you.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2012, 12:58:03 AM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

bahahaha......the only one that got the crap crushed out of him was your star QB getting sacked 6 times. No need for congratulations, we knew ya'll was no competition for the Razorbacks. So now we go home with our trophy and ya'll will have a long ride back to kansas and your suck ass conference.  :grin:

Let me hear ya'll say Woo Pig Sooiee!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:00:20 AM by wichitahawg »

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2012, 01:00:33 AM »

bahahaha......the only one that got the crap crushed out of him was your star QB getting sacked 6 times. No need for congratulations, we knew ya'll was no competition for the Razorbacks. So now we go home with our trophy and ya'll will have a long ride back to kansas and  your suck ass conference.

I've never understood this, don't you know that you don't have to call a wild hog, they just come anyway.  That's for domesticated pigs.  Stupid tradition, but whatevs.

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:11 AM »

bahahaha......the only one that got the crap crushed out of him was your star QB getting sacked 6 times. No need for congratulations, we knew ya'll was no competition for the Razorbacks. So now we go home with our trophy and ya'll will have a long ride back to kansas and  your suck ass conference.

I hate to pull a freddy/santorums nephew and go against the family, but crap....

hoppin' around like a bunch of slack-jawed, Kansas City faggots!

www.oldrow.net

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2012, 01:09:06 AM »
have not seen any quotes from me here... so suck me.  Razor pig haz the worzt nut defense of all creatures.  I mean crap... Unlimited angles of attack.

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2012, 01:42:34 AM »
have not seen any quotes from me here... so suck me.  Razor pig haz the worzt nut defense of all creatures.  I mean crap... Unlimited angles of attack.

And yet, your beloved Mildcats O line managed to do nothing but get their QB ground into the turf. That little bastard was a hurting cowboy by game's end, yeah?

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2012, 01:47:42 AM »
Hey I think I missed that part when you guys crushed Arkansas.

What was the final score again? 29 to butthurt?

Yep.

Crushed 'em.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: A plea to Arkansas fans....
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »
have not seen any quotes from me here... so suck me.  Razor pig haz the worzt nut defense of all creatures.  I mean crap... Unlimited angles of attack.

And yet, your beloved Mildcats O line managed to do nothing but get their QB ground into the turf. That little bastard was a hurting cowboy by game's end, yeah?
miami and Iowa state him him harder than arkansas did.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: A plea to Arkansas fans....
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2012, 01:54:39 AM »
have not seen any quotes from me here... so suck me.  Razor pig haz the worzt nut defense of all creatures.  I mean crap... Unlimited angles of attack.

miami and Iowa state him him harder than arkansas did.
really?  Well, I guess 6 sacks probably didn't help the voices in Mr. Klein's head.  Perhaps we should see if Jake would be so kind as to hit you just once so you can really say from experience that Mr. I can't get out of my own way Klein has been hit harder...
oh yeah--we won, you lost! 

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2012, 02:04:10 AM »
Seriously?

Anyone from Kan'tsas got the score from the game?

Anyone?

Nah I'm just kidding.

You guys suck at football. Go back to growing Corn.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2012, 07:50:42 AM »

So how does that make us, in your words, the "worzt nut defense of all creatures", again?
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Big12isweak

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2012, 08:49:24 AM »
Thank God someone finally said it.

Arkansas fans: If you come here after the game dropping lines like "Nice game, you guys are really that good", we're not going to give you the "hey you too, you're just as good as us" bull crap. You know why? Because you're not as good as us. We'd beat you 10 times out of 10, no question about it, and we're not going to pretend otherwise. The only thing this game is going to accomplish is getting media types pissed off at us for running the score up. It's a lose-lose, as has already been discussed in another thread. So please, for the sake of all of us, after we whip your ass, just go on home with your tail between your legs. TIA.  

WOOOOO PIG SOOOIE
BMFP BITCH!!

Offline #1stunna

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
Congrats on having a team of whimps and pussies.

Offline ElTomato

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2012, 03:39:55 PM »

How did this little prediction work out for you.  The Big 12 is such a joke.  I'd put my money on weaker SEC teams like Georgia and S. Carolina over Kansas St.  Finishing 2nd in the Big 12 is like finishing 8th or 9th in the SEC.  Anyway, this Kansas St. team looked so outmatched I almost felt sorry for them out there. 

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2012, 06:40:03 PM »

Arkansas fans: If you come here after the game dropping lines like "Nice game, you guys are really that good", we're not going to give you the "hey you too, you're just as good as us" bull crap. You know why? Because you're not as good as us. We'd beat you 10 times out of 10, no question about it, and we're not going to pretend otherwise. The only thing this game is going to accomplish is getting media types pissed off at us for running the score up. It's a lose-lose, as has already been discussed in another thread. So please, for the sake of all of us, after we whip your ass, just go on home with your tail between your legs. TIA.  

:facepalm:

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
 :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :goodbyecruelworld: :goodbyecruelworld:

:goodbyecruelworld:

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2012, 07:01:23 PM »
Here's a photo of Kansas State crushing Arkansas...no, wait, that Jake Bequette slapping the crap out of Collin Klein.

My Bad.

I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »
And here's a photo of a KSU defensive lineman crushing Joe Adams...

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:43 PM »
 :lol:

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2012, 07:10:23 PM »
Your boy Klein looks like he got run over by a truck and it looks like Wilson just suited up.
Klein must have been crushing guys all night.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »
Man. He must be tired from that epic beat down he handed us.