Author Topic: A plea to Arkansas fans....  (Read 23442 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
A plea to Arkansas fans....
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:44:28 PM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • In the deepest recesses of Mobilehoma
    • View Profile
Re: A plea to Arkansas fans....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »
I'm here to help Kansas with a new slogan. Your welcome...

Kansas, Where serial killers go to hone their skills .

or

Kansas, Yeah...... our broads are ugly but they sure can make your testes float.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 10:51:19 PM »
Thank God someone finally said it.

Arkansas fans: If you come here after the game dropping lines like "Nice game, you guys are really that good", we're not going to give you the "hey you too, you're just as good as us" bull crap. You know why? Because you're not as good as us. We'd beat you 10 times out of 10, no question about it, and we're not going to pretend otherwise. The only thing this game is going to accomplish is getting media types pissed off at us for running the score up. It's a lose-lose, as has already been discussed in another thread. So please, for the sake of all of us, after we whip your ass, just go on home with your tail between your legs. TIA.  

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • In the deepest recesses of Mobilehoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 10:55:08 PM »
I'll come on here and congratulate Texas for saving your dieing conference. Had it disbanded , like it eventually will... you will be in the Big East at best. Give me a rough ridin' break.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
Texas would be nothing without us.  The Pac-12 wouldn't touch the Longhorns unless they could convince K-State to go too in order to preserve the Chisholm Trail Rivalry.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 12:12:45 AM »
... After we crush the crap out of you, please don't come on here congratulating us.  Save that crap... You suck, your conference sucks, and we don't need your congratulatory brown nosing. TIA

Frankly, the only congratulations would be going to the team and the coaching staff.  I'm relatively sure that you guys/gals that are posting here are just fans!

I don't expect anyone to congratulate me if (when) the Hogs win.

Trying NOT living your life vicariously through a sports team there, Bucky! :horrorsurprise:

In addition to winning, I just want the game to be well played, cleanly played and high-scoring (please tell your punter/kicker to kick to Joe Adams!! :excited:)--that way both programs benefit from the Bowl appearance.

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 12:16:30 AM »
Marilyn flat guaranteeing a victory! That kind of thing can come back to haunt you, Marilyn.
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
Marilyn flat guaranteeing a victory! That kind of thing can come back to haunt you, Marilyn.

Good God!
Talking to some of you all is like talking to children--you hear/read what you want, and forget the rest.

I haven't a clue who'll win!  I want to see Arkansas win--of course I do...

If KState wins, then the work will have been done by the team and coaching staff--not you piddling ass fans!  And the same goes for Arkansas.

Geez!  I bet you eat the "tootsie rolls" you find in the sand box

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
Real talk.

Offline extra point

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 05:20:29 AM »
Hell, I'll go ahead and say I'm thankful to the state of KS for not minding me driving with my cruise control on 120 mph on 1-70 on Sunday on my way to Winter Park to ski.  I-70 is THE most boring stretch of American highway despite the wind turbines you've installed.

BTW, I'm driving back through your god forbidden state on I-70 and south on I-35 on 12/22 and I hope you are just as cordial to my speed as the scenery in your state sucks ass.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 06:03:15 AM »

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

:rolleyes:

K-State fans make it SO easy!

EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 07:26:02 AM »

Good God!
Talking to some of you all is like talking to children--you hear/read what you want, and forget the rest.

I haven't a clue who'll win!  I want to see Arkansas win--of course I do...

If KState wins, then the work will have been done by the team and coaching staff--not you piddling ass fans!  And the same goes for Arkansas.

Geez!  I bet you eat the "tootsie rolls" you find in the sand box
shame on your ex for not finishing
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
I will agree to that on the condition that you don't go beat your meat goat/girlfriend when we are done with KSU.

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
Congratulatons to Kansas State fans for having their own version of Hogville.net

That most assuredly is NOT a compliment by the way.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
If someone were to be kidnapped and left in an unknown city and told they were in Manhattan, I can't begin to imagine the disappointment they would feel upon finding out they were in Kansas, which would be fairly quickly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »
Hell, I'll go ahead and say I'm thankful to the state of KS for not minding me driving with my cruise control on 120 mph on 1-70 on Sunday on my way to Winter Park to ski.  I-70 is THE most boring stretch of American highway despite the wind turbines you've installed.

BTW, I'm driving back through your god forbidden state on I-70 and south on I-35 on 12/22 and I hope you are just as cordial to my speed as the scenery in your state sucks ass.

Are you too poor to fly and ski at a better mountain?  If so, God bless you.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 06:08:28 PM »

I went on a ski trip with about 50 Arkansas students back in January of 2004.  Me and a couple of other K-Staters met up with them in Salina and rode with them the rest of the way to Colorado.  It really was a blast, and we all had a great time.  I wonder if any of those people have read this board the past week.  If so, then  :facepalm:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »
I'm here to help Kansas with a new slogan. Your welcome...

Kansas, Where serial killers go to hone their skills .

or

Kansas, Yeah...... our broads are ugly but they sure can make your testes float.
Like I said in another thread, please don't come back wanting to kiss my big hairy ball.  Just hop on your pigs and ride off after the game.  Make sure you give Mary kay a ride; we don't want no pig worshippers hanging around here after the beat down.   :pray:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 07:43:29 PM »

lol @ winterpark.  Wife/kids must be planning the trip for you

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »

Breckenridge kicks Winter Park's ass all over the place.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 08:28:23 PM »

A-Basin or bust...

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 08:53:48 PM »

A 5 day trip staying at the ski-in/ski-out just above entrance to the Rocky Mountain lift at Breckenridge, with 4 days at Breck, 1 day at A-Basin, and 3 trips to night ski at Keystone is by far the only way to do a Colorado ski trip. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »

A-Basin or bust...

Vail\The Beav!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 03:19:38 PM »
Lol at all of you that can't afford Aspen!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »
Lol at all of you that can't afford Aspen!

This.