Author Topic: Has anyone from "Bangin' in Little Rock" posted on here yet?  (Read 28873 times)

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone from "Bangin' in Little Rock" posted on here yet?
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
Like how many corporations headquartered in Delaware directly reflect the populous of the state?
Just trying to understand this cherry-picking logic being used.

Corporations are HQ's in Delaware because of the extraordinarily friendly laws of incorporation there.

So what does that say about the KKK in arky?

Uhhhmmmmmmm, our friendly laws of incorporation is what I' m guessing.  

What it really says that evil can reside even in the most beautiful of places.  It may take a while, but someday we will achieve the enlightened state of our Kansas friends in the 80's.

http://www.economicexpert.com/a/Racism:in:Topeka:Kansas.html

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:59:18 PM by SRV »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2011, 03:53:30 PM »
Everyone knows Topeka is the Arkansas of Kansas.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
Like how many corporations headquartered in Delaware directly reflect the populous of the state?

Corporations are HQ's in Delaware because of the extraordinarily friendly laws of incorporation there.

What it really says that evil can reside even in the most beautiful of places.  It may take a while, but someday we will achieve the enlightened state of our Kansas friends in the 80's.

It can also thrive in the ugliest/poorest places.

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »

Word,,,,,

Yep, and when good folks do nothing, it thrives most. 

BTW, have you ever been to our ugly ass state?  Actually, if you exclude the eastern delta area, it is a pretty great lookin' place.  The delta looks sorta like Kansas with rice instead of wheat.  I've been all over your fair state, and other than the highly intelligent population, pheasants and prairie chickens, there is not a lot to crow about. 

You do however have that magnificent institution based in Lawrence, Kansas going for you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »

Word,,,,,

BTW, have you ever been to our ugly ass state?  Actually, if you exclude the eastern delta area, it is a pretty great lookin' place.  The delta looks sorta like Kansas with rice instead of wheat.  I've been all over your fair state, and other than the highly intelligent population, pheasants and prairie chickens, there is not a lot to crow about. 

You do however have that magnificent institution based in Lawrence, Kansas going for you.

No.  It is a dump and I won't go.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2011, 09:47:32 AM »

Nice to see that the same comments are being made.
Good to see consistency and repetition!   Perhaps if you keep saying it, it will make it true.

I know ya'll think that people from Arkansas are a bunch of white-trash, inbred, dumbass, hillbillies.  And admitting when you're wrong is hard for even the best people.   
And constantly baiting and taunting on a message board certainly shows your "wonderful charm and personality" . :rolleyes:

Even when Arkansas wins, ya'll are going to whine about bad calls, or "dirty" hits, or the sun was in your eyes or the wind was blowing or some excuse :blah:.  That's a far better coping mechanism, than just saying "hey, good game!"

With that, I bid you adieu.   :adios:
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! :thumbsup:

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2011, 09:49:21 AM »

Good to see consistency and repetition!   Perhaps if you keep saying it, it will make it true.

I know ya'll think that people from Arkansas are a bunch of white-trash, inbred, dumbass, hillbillies.  And admitting when you're wrong is hard for even the best people.   
And constantly baiting and taunting on a message board certainly shows your "wonderful charm and personality" . :rolleyes:

Even when (I'll concede and say "IF") Arkansas wins, ya'll are going to whine about bad calls, or "dirty" hits, or the sun was in your eyes or the wind was blowing or some excuse :blah:.  That's a far better coping mechanism, than just saying "hey, good game!"

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »

Even when Arkansas wins, ya'll are going to whine about bad calls, or "dirty" hits, or the sun was in your eyes or the wind was blowing or some excuse :blah:.  That's a far better coping mechanism, than just saying "hey, good game!"

LSIQ  :nono:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »

At least they are trying. :dunno:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »

At least they are trying. :dunno:

Gay Black and Jewish Clansmen love spongebob.

who knew?

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »

Word,,,,,

You are right.  It is a dump.  Stay right there where you are in beautiful, flat, twine- infested Kansas.  I wish more of you damn midwestern, yankee, whatever the hell you call yourselves, would stay up there and not retire down here.  I'm sick and tired of seeing all those Lincoln Towncar,  perfect teeth, wads of cash, non-racist, paragons of virtue moving here.  You just don't fit in. 

Stay cold my friend!

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
Yes, it is very telling. Its very telling that some of you like to take complicated situations in locations you have no knowledge of and condense them into petty sophomoric taunts.

EDIT: Also, you don't have to specifically say things to imply them.

I'm an Arkansas fan and I'm offended by your racism. 
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
So let me get this straight...
1. A vast swath of your forum comembers make jokes related on how Arkansans are racist.
2. A thread pops up concerning a movie about Little Rock that you all really don't know the context and implications of.
3. I wrongly take the bait and respond in a similar fashion to the racial baiting techniques.
4. You're not fooling anyone with your sophomoric tactics.

Also, the whole "I don't believe in black people" thing really shows how much you can not comprehend simple sociological concepts.

I'm racist as I explained earlier, but you know what is really racist?  White people in ivory towers that have such contempt for another race that they think only they in their infinite wisdom
can save black people from drug abuse, poverty, single parent homes, poor education etc.  You can not help me, you can not make my life better you egotistical, pompous, fool, only
I can.  I am in charge of me.  I am accountable for my lot in life, and I wouldn't have it any other way, because that is what freedom is all about.

I've been looking for a black friend, even though you are a KSU fan I think we could be pals.  What do you say homes?
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »
They do concern me.
I have not at any one time said that I had some sort of superpowers to fix those problems though.
I wish I did, but I see no place in that for you to call me a pompous fool. I'm not patronizing, I'm just pissed at what I perceive to be injustices.

Oh ok, I get it you don't really have a dog in any of these fights, you just go around and perceive injustices, and then tell as many people as you can about how perceptive
and selfless you are to be concerned about something that doesn't directly affect you.  This transparent outreach for validation as a decent human being is very telling.
I would be much more impressed if you went around doing good works and then didn't tell anyone.

Ok, now you have gone and done it. You don't know rough ridin' crap about me.
My father was laid off from a company that he had been at for over 25 years because it went under due to executive theft.
I myself am adopted and have no real idea of my own genetic lineage.
One thing I do is have serious discussions about topics you apparently can't rough ridin' handle.
If you want to just shout insults then you can go find a rough ridin' kindergarten that you can attempt to outmatch you little piece of insignificance.

I'm betting a black guy took your old man's job, lose the hate man

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
You apparently can't recognize them. If you want me to let you know when the discussion starts, I'll give you a hint. It was before you made that ignorant rough ridin' comment. If you want to start a new one, rough ridin' start it, I'm pretty sure, based upon your previous replies, that you will be shown as the fool.
Come on.  :comehere: Give me your best shot, as long as it isn't anything you have said before, because you couldn't stand up in an argument against plywood.

Arthur, just pick a topic, one you really dominate in and lets hash it out, I'll take the other side regardless of what I think and lets see who wins.  But hurry up lets get this done
my mom gets off work at 10pm. and if she catches me on the computer this late again I'm gonna lose PS3 privlages again.

You think your mom would be interested in dating a white guy?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2011, 08:54:31 PM »

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

What do you have against chinks bloodart?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »

You sonofa....you think the clan should leave us and incorporate?  Why? so they can pay less in taxes?  You are racist!

I say the clan should havve to pay their share and I think that gastrointestine momma should make the beast with two backs with Ole Jacks!  Oreo cookie! 

How's about a little Jack for momma Gastrointestine? 

J. Holly Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »

You sonofa....you think the clan should leave us and incorporate?  Why? so they can pay less in taxes?  You are racist!

I say the clan should havve to pay their share and I think that gastrointestine momma should make the beast with two backs with Ole Jacks!  Oreo cookie!  

How's about a little Jack for momma Gastrointestine?  

J. Holly Blasingame, II

Maybe Gastro's mom will have a white christmast afterall
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:27:14 AM by Malberry Squeezins »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »
My mom is a PIG, so why don't you boys do what you do best and Fuker?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2011, 07:46:22 PM »
pfffft.... racist socks  :jerk:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »

LSIQ  :nono:
I don't think she knows that the Cowboy Stadium is enclosed and the game is at night.  :katpakhead:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
My mom is a PIG, so why don't you boys do what you do best and Fuker?

I'm not what you boys obsession is with having sex with pigs and dogs and monkeys and various other farm animals (I looked up some threads back when you played Texas) but i'm all for living and let live not matter how deranged i might think something is

Offline Greenwood Leflore

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:39 PM »
This thread makes me sad.  It's not ok to joke about racism.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »
This thread makes me sad.  It's not ok to joke about racism.

I'm sure these guys will be losin sleep over this posts