Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 37738 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. Hog fan
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 08:48:49 PM »

Wow!! Finally a true superstar posts here. Jack Blacksingame!!!   Welcome, friend!      :love:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »
I like "Pennsylvania Covered Bridge Kevin" for his name.

Is it common practice to drop babies on their heads at KSU or is that just a Jayhawk thing?
Adam you jackass!  KSU is the Jayhawks.  I apologise for Adam agin.  He is not good in sports trivia and appears to be drunk right now.

PWJ

Sorry PWJ, up until a few days ago I wasn't aware they had institutions of higher education in Kansas besides the KSU.
No dammit!  I'm sorry.  You had it.  Kansas is the Jayhacks and the Wildcats is KSU. I get tired this time of night.

PWJ
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
Jack, you've been in here for thirty minutes now and nobody has even asked you to pull up a chair.  It must take Kansas folks a little while to warm up to visitors.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »

Wow!! Finally a true superstar posts here. Jack Blacksingame!!!   Welcome, friend!      :love:
Thank you TBL.  Do i nknow you from Tiger droppins or Nafoon?
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »

Not even close to PWJ.  Too clean.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »
Jack, you've been in here for thirty minutes now and nobody has even asked you to pull up a chair.  It must take Kansas folks a little while to warm up to visitors.

They had to take care of the animals. It's milking time.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »
No, I speck that folks is Kansas isjust like anywhere elst though.  Probly wary of stragners.  TBL seems nice. 

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
sure is cold here tonight.  I'll bet we are gonna get a freeze.

PWJ

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 09:01:40 PM »
No, I speck that folks is Kansas isjust like anywhere elst though.  Probly wary of stragners.  TBL seems nice. 

Well, that Keithstone seemed a little formal.  I think you were right, he's probably in charge of something.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »

Well, that Keithstone seemed a little formal.  I think you were right, he's probably in charge of something.
Keithstone is a Boss.  with a capital B.  Jimmy that is the law here.  we'll all march as he says or pay a price. 

What does emaw mean. 

BTW.  I see that I have some spelling errors up there.  I ain't got an elf.  That is supposed to say SELF.

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 09:34:45 PM »
well nothin but crickets here now.   These guys seem like goon natured fun! 

I think I may set up camp and make this place my home.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
well nothin but crickets here now.   These guys seem like goon natured fun!  

I think I may set up camp and make this place my home.

Just make sure you zip up your tent Jack,  sounds like some of these boys like to play in the gay way.  

From a KU poster:

"I'm kind of the onetime fucktard nancyboy who got kidnapped by the pirates and ass-raped enough that I became one of them.  Ahoy, matey!  Welcome aboard and go eff yourself."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:40:10 PM by idontgiveAdam_713 »

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Yeah, don't drink the water Jack.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 09:44:32 PM »
You know, you travel these boards and you meet all kinds.  I seen men talk about layin with other men cause they liked it ...(Tom "Chickenhawk" Cavendish) and I seen men admit to sleepin with other men for $.   No other choice.  Take .....LEE COUNTY TIGER....From Tigerdroppings.com.  He had to catch another mans seed in his mouth all to make money to buy a can of campbells soup. 

Would it suprise me to see it here. no.  I been all over.  Lived in Kansas for a while.  Way back when.  Left there in a hurry in the middle of  the night one night.  I am gone but not forfotten.  I ain't to proud of them days.  I feel like I might have started this whole thing in a way.

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »
 :clac:

Offline Ralphieboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »
Jack, you aint no southerner. I'm a Tennesseen who's spent time in some rednecky places. I'm talking GEORGIA and MISSOURI!

That ain't crap.  Sowf Awkansaw and Lew Eazy Anna.  It don't get no mo rednecky.

Offline Greenwood Leflore

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 09:51:58 PM »
I don't know about this place, Jack.  They seem a bit scare.  And that kkk hooded thing I've seen here kinda gives me the creeps.  I hate racists.  

I'll give them about one more day then they can go eff themselves.  I hate racists.

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »
You know, you travel these boards and you meet all kinds.  I seen men talk about layin with other men cause they liked it ...(Tom "Chickenhawk" Cavendish) and I seen men admit to sleepin with other men for $.   No other choice.  Take .....LEE COUNTY TIGER....From Tigerdroppings.com.  He had to catch another mans seed in his mouth all to make money to buy a can of campbells soup. 

Would it suprise me to see it here. no.  I been all over.  Lived in Kansas for a while.  Way back when.  Left there in a hurry in the middle of  the night one night.  I am gone but not forfotten.  I ain't to proud of them days.  I feel like I might have started this whole thing in a way.

Jack Blasingame, II

Don't go beatin' yourself up over youthful indiscretions Jack.  What's done is done.  You can't go back there.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
Jack, you aint no southerner. I'm a Tennesseen who's spent time in some rednecky places. I'm talking GEORGIA and MISSOURI!

That ain't crap.  Sowf Awkansaw and Lew Eazy Anna.  It don't get no mo rednecky.
Ralphieboy is right. I hate to say it becasue he appears to spell worst than me.  I worked shrimp boats and fished with cajuns.  I got took in to their culter for a while.  Fished and hunted with em, drank with em, went to church with em, ate with em, courted their daughters and wives, fought with em, doged thier bullets, ran from them...afoot and them with airboats and dogs.  so there out there a bit.   

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
I don't know about this place, Jack.  They seem a bit scare.  And that kkk hooded thing I've seen here kinda gives me the creeps.  I hate racists.  

I'll give them about one more day then they can go eff themselves.  I hate racists.
It looks like the clan is alive and well in Manhattan Kansas.

You know a song I always liked was that Witchita Lineman by Arkanas own Glen Campbell. 

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 10:07:44 PM »

Jack Blasingame, II

Don't go beatin' yourself up over youthful indiscretions Jack.  What's done is done.  You can't go back there.
I know.  I just cain't let it go.  I'm afeared of what I left behind me.  I was young and stupit.  Some days i wish i could go back 30 years.

PWJ

Offline snoblind

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »
Jack, Adam, & Jimmy,

Nice to see you boys.  The natives seem kind of quite here though.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2011, 10:12:10 PM »
Jack, Adam, & Jimmy,

Nice to see you boys.  The natives seem kind of quite here though.

It's goat or sheep rough ridin' time.  I can't remember if they are on central or mountain.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:14:30 PM by idontgiveAdam_713 »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2011, 10:12:31 PM »
Pondwater Jack, what is your opinion on the McRibb?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2011, 10:12:51 PM »
They way they took that preacher apart....I was kinda nervous after readin that.  But really he started it.  Feignin good will.  You know he hopes they burn forever in the fire that burns but does NOT consume.  

Jackson Holly Blasingame, II