Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 37801 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. Hog fan
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:41 PM »
yankee :lol:
in the last few minutes I have come to believe that this fan base likes Old Jacks.

I think I may stay here.  
if you like it here why not?
I will stay here but well have to make a few changes. I'm afraid that wouldn't be negoshiable.

Jack Blasingame, II
such as?
well for starters, I want Skinny Benny thrown the hell off of here immediately.  Second, I want to be a Boss.  Highest level.  

I would love to boot skinny benny, but alas we don't ban people for being kstatefanners.

you are now a Boss.  Highest Level.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2011, 10:51:31 PM »
Third, when I came through Manhattan Kansas about 30-35 years ago, I left a litter of bastards from Manhattan Kansas to Witchita.  I think that it is reasonable to consume that I am probably the daddy that many of you never new.  So I would like to be called "Daddy" by most everone here. 

Let's start there. I have more but for now that might content me.

Daddy
you owe me some money then [redacted].

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »
Let me quanify Boss.  When I say I want power, I want mind-numbing God-like power and a button where at my whimsy, any one of you could be gone.  The board would have to be renamed as well.  I haven't decided what.  I'll let you know.

Daddy
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2011, 10:54:29 PM »
Now that movie.  High Plains Drifter.  You know it?  I want for Punitrators avatar to be the midget Mordicia.  and I want to know what his current picture is.  Well I would be knowing is it a fish or a mans tallywhacker. 

Daddy.
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »
Now that movie.  High Plains Drifter.  You know it?  I want for Punitrators avatar to be the midget Mordicia.  and I want to know what his current picture is.  Well I would be knowing is it a fish or a mans tallywhacker. 

Daddy.

Jack, 

you might be hitting to close to home on this one.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »
The thing is, I don't think any one has ever heard of you outside of our local creepy old man TBL.  I mean you seem nice enough, and funny in a 3pm drunkard sort of way, but  not enough yet. sorry :dunno:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 10:59:44 PM »

Daddy.
i think its a baby rodent of some sort. 

i like high plains drifter.  good music.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »

Daddy.

Jack, 

you might be hitting to close to home on this one.
Listen Adam, these might very well be the children I left behind all those years ago.  The Blasingame Musk.  I didn't know about it then.  But Kansas was where I learnt it.  

My calling card was the Bastard Child.  

Kansas men are great farmers but horrible in bed accoring to thier wives.  I sired many a son when I was there.  And am willing to do more.

Aunts, moms.  There daddy's would be plwoing the field and I'd be sowing at home after working up a sweat all day tendin yard.

Ranch houses mostly.  But I did make a drag through the middle of town.  

Matlock is about to come on. I'll gotta get me a drink.  

Daddy

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:58 PM »
The thing is, I don't think any one has ever heard of you outside of our local creepy old man TBL.  I mean you seem nice enough, and funny in a 3pm drunkard sort of way, but  not enough yet. sorry :dunno:
not enough for what?! to change an avatar.  Son I am very disappointed in you.  I had hoped for so much more.

Daddy.

Did you like the score from Two Mules for Sister Sarah?  That and the music from Josey Wales.  MMMMM.  Can those be bought. 

Love, Dad

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »
not enough for what?! to change an avatar.  Son I am very disappointed in you.  I had hoped for so much more.

Daddy.

Did you like the score from Two Mules for Sister Sarah?  That and the music from Josey Wales.  MMMMM.  Can those be bought. 

Love, Dad

Jack is two mules for sister sarah a stag film?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »
So seriously how many of you live on a farm?  Can I see a show of hands?

Yeah buddy, you got a problem with that?  And here is my tractor.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2011, 11:08:45 PM »

Daddy.

Love, Dad

NoNONO!  Only one of the greatest westerns ever made.  

As a condition of me stayin on here.  I'd like one of your little bastard children of mine to find a link to explain this classic Eastwood film to my friend Adam.  

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »
Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »
Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.
good night son, sleep tight. 

Daddy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2011, 11:11:42 PM »
Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.

Daddy

good to see your making up for lost time Jack.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »
Also...this might seem trival but i'd like Adam referred to as Sir Adam.  

Good Lord...

Keep it comin.

Daddy

You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »

Daddy.

Love, Dad

NoNONO!  Only one of the greatest westerns ever made.  

As a condition of me stayin on here.  I'd like one of your little bastard children of mine to find a link to explain this classic Eastwood film to my friend Adam.  

So it isnt a video version of the donkey show you told me about when you were talking about your times in Kansas Jack?  I really thought you were going down that road.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »

Good Lord...

Keep it comin.

Daddy

You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste. 

You did what you had to do Jack.  It's a long way to the top when you are on the road.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »

Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.

Daddy

You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste.  

If you're only 55, then you didn't have pubes when I was born.  You may be responsible for one or two of the youngsters around here, but I doubt it.  Most of em are pretty sharp.  Although there are a few odd ducks...if you ask nicely, they'll probably help you figure out which ones came from your seed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:24:53 PM by Ira Hayes »

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. your dad
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 11:25:05 PM »
Many of these kids didn't realize that the men that raised them weren't actually dad.  

I'm 5'7 and 145.  Most of these women were married to big guys.  tall guys.  but not well endowed

they wanted to experiment and I was handy.  And ofcourse the curse of the Blasingame men is the Blasingame Musk and the Blasingame Gut Wrench.  Naked I'd make a mule turn his head in disbelief.  

why, I'd take their mommas and givem the old slap and tickle while a baby was playin there in the floor.  and me...pumpin and a sweatin....Proud of it? no

But these are my kids.  Daddy has come home.  Just in time for Christmas.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2011, 11:25:50 PM »

Good Lord...

Keep it comin.

Daddy

You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste.  

If you're only 55, then you didn't have pubes when I was born.  You may be responsible for one or two of the youngsters around here, but I doubt it.  Most of em are pretty sharp.  Although there are a few odd ducks...if you ask nicely, they'll probably help you figure out which ones came from your seed.
you married? 

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
I want Swiftcat gone as well.  I don't like that name.  Get em outta here.  Clean Break.  Gotta cull the herd. 

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 11:31:30 PM »

Good Lord...

Keep it comin.

Daddy

you married? 

I am.  Which wife are you on?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
For those of you that suspect that i might be the Milkman that satisfied your momma, since it is the holiday's if you'd post pictures of my grandkids.  

That's what family is about anyway.  I'll try to find and address where some of you can send me a gift for the holidays.  Nothing too fancy now.  Old Jacks has simple tastes.

Daddy

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2011, 11:32:42 PM »

Good Lord...

Keep it comin.

Daddy

you married? 

I am.  Which wife are you on?

Apparently yours.