Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 37828 times)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. Hog fan
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2011, 11:33:31 PM »
Also...this might seem trival but i'd like Adam referred to as Sir Adam.  

Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.
good night son, sleep tight.  

Daddy

good to see your making up for lost time Jack.
You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste.  

If you're only 55, then you didn't have pubes when I was born.  You may be responsible for one or two of the youngsters around here, but I doubt it.  Most of em are pretty sharp.  Although there are a few odd ducks...if you ask nicely, they'll probably help you figure out which ones came from your seed.
you married? 

I am.  Which wife are you on?
Did you'all live in Manhattan about 30 or so years ago? 
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2011, 11:35:01 PM »
I think a new name for the board might be ......Allmychildren.com

I never did no what emaw stood for anyway. 
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2011, 11:36:32 PM »
For those of you that suspect that i might be the Milkman that satisfied your momma, since it is the holiday's if you'd post pictures of my grandkids.  

That's what family is about anyway.  I'll try to find and address where some of you can send me a gift for the holidays.  Nothing too fancy now.  Old Jacks has simple tastes.

Daddy

Up north here it's the parents and grandparents that give the gifts.  We got child labor laws and crap.

Bookcat would like to get a Curious George book from his daddy if that's not too much to ask.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:41:07 PM by Ira Hayes »

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2011, 11:39:48 PM »
For those of you that suspect that i might be the Milkman that satisfied your momma, since it is the holiday's if you'd post pictures of my grandkids.  

That's what family is about anyway.  I'll try to find and address where some of you can send me a gift for the holidays.  Nothing too fancy now.  Old Jacks has simple tastes.

Daddy

Up north here it's the parents and grandparents that give the gifts.  We got child labor laws and crap.

Bookcat would to get a Curious George book from his daddy if that's not too much to ask.
you ungrateful bastard!  I reach out to you from across time and this is how you repay me!  No son of mine will speak to me like that under this roof!

This is why we need my new rules in place.  or I can leave. 

Swiftcat's name will be changed to Betsy.  And by damned anyone that refers to him as ANYTHING OTHER THAN BETSY WILL BE BANNED BY ME!

Dad

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2011, 11:40:38 PM »
Also...this might seem trival but i'd like Adam referred to as Sir Adam.  

Good Lord...

I hadn't bothered to open this thread because of the terrible title and so much of that other noise.  Unfortunately, I've got to be off to bed in a few moments.  I hope you boys keep checkin in over the next month.  We all gonna have a good time over there in Dallas.

Keep it comin.
good night son, sleep tight.  

Daddy

good to see your making up for lost time Jack.
You jsut feel like you need to do something.  All those Christmases.  What a waste.  

If you're only 55, then you didn't have pubes when I was born.  You may be responsible for one or two of the youngsters around here, but I doubt it.  Most of em are pretty sharp.  Although there are a few odd ducks...if you ask nicely, they'll probably help you figure out which ones came from your seed.
you married? 

I am.  Which wife are you on?
Did you'all live in Manhattan about 30 or so years ago? 

I did, but my wife did not.  And no,  neither you nor any other adult had buttsex with me 30 years ago in Manhattan.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »
I am offended by all of this.  I have never had my diginity challenged they way i have tonight! 

If I had only stayed and started one of those sister wives things up there.  Who'd have noticed?

I coulda had a harlem.  If I had given any of you brothers this wouldn't have happened.  You are all a bunch of spoiled children!
If my back wasn't out I'd bust every ass in here.  Instead of leavin it up to your impotent daddy's. 

You all otta be grateful but this is what i get!

Maybe this was a bad idea.  I see that SkinnyBenny is still sneakin around. 

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2011, 12:09:39 AM »
I gotta sleep.  but I'll be back tommorrw and hopefully better recieved. 

I think what we can take from this is that I, your biological father, and you my children have grown apart. 

We never knew each other!  It don't mean we cain't make it work!  give me a chance...give....US.....a chance. 

Fresh eyes will see this better.  God Bless. 

Daddy

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
I am offended by all of this.  I have never had my diginity challenged they way i have tonight! 

If I had only stayed and started one of those sister wives things up there.  Who'd have noticed?

I coulda had a harlem.  If I had given any of you brothers this wouldn't have happened.  You are all a bunch of spoiled children!
If my back wasn't out I'd bust every ass in here.  Instead of leavin it up to your impotent daddy's. 

Jack, you have to give them time to let all this new information settle.  Imagine the shock some of them are going through with the realization that the man they have been showering with all these years is not their real daddy.  That's gotta be hard (no pun intended).  I'm guessing, before all is said and done, that Penn State investigation is gonna spill all over that area from Manhattan to Wichita.  After the dust settles, you'll have no argument against getting custody of what is rightfully yours.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »

Jack, you have to give them time to let all this new information settle.  Imagine the shock some of them are going through with the realization that the man they have been showering with all these years is not their real daddy.  That's gotta be hard (no pun intended).  I'm guessing, before all is said and done, that Penn State investigation is gonna spill all over that area from Manhattan to Wichita.  After the dust settles, you'll have no argument against getting custody of what is rightfully yours.
Dammit!  Your right.  This all moved too fast an i sword it would be diffenrt.

Is it wrong to want to see my grandchildren?  No.

I want to say I am sorry to anyone I might have offended tonight because you are too sensitive.

I'll try to handle you with kid gloves a bit more tomorow.

call me Jack or Daddy Jack whichever.  I don't want to force this thing.  I'tll be an ajustment for all of us.

I'm sure your momma looks fetchin and dignified as she did when I had her broke over the washin machine like a double barrel shotgun. all those years ago...memories.  That imposter that has been raising you Will have to go, though.

We'll get there.  Baby steps.  no offence. 

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »
I have no idea what is going on in here.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2011, 12:55:32 AM »
shhh. sh. shhh.shhh.shhh.  Go to sleep son.  I'll explain it all in the morning.  you had a dream that's all.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2011, 01:01:56 AM »
shhh. sh. shhh.shhh.shhh.  Go to sleep son.  I'll explain it all in the morning.  you had a dream that's all.

:ohno:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2011, 01:02:24 AM »
you ungrateful bastard!  I reach out to you from across time and this is how you repay me!  No son of mine will speak to me like that under this roof!

This is why we need my new rules in place.  or I can leave. 

Swiftcat's name will be changed to Betsy.  And by damned anyone that refers to him as ANYTHING OTHER THAN BETSY WILL BE BANNED BY ME!

Dad

DAD! You know that's not fair!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2011, 06:37:30 AM »
i dont know what is going on here...
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »
this thread makes me sad :frown:  low point for me

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2011, 08:08:03 AM »
this thread makes me sad :frown:  low point for me

this thread is why pissclams invented the internet

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »
Mornin kids. Let's start over. The last thing I want is to come here and start trouble.

I am lookin for a relationship with many of you who (I suspect) are bastards and don't know it.

Now I love you little bastards.  Tough love.  Only way I know. 

I been gone but I am back.  I'd like to hear from each of you.  I know their will be some angre.  That ok.

Daddy has big shoulders.  I can take it.  I want to heel things here.  Heelin.  that is what Ole Jacks is about.

I'll be here when you are ready.

Jackson Holly Blasingame, II
Dad

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »
Mornin kids. Let's start over. The last thing I want is to come here and start trouble.

I am lookin for a relationship with many of you who (I suspect) are bastards and don't know it.

I been gone but I am back.  I'd like to hear from each of you.  I know their will be some angre.  That ok.

Daddy has big shoulders.  I can take it.  I want to heel things here.  Heelin.  that is what Ole Jacks is about.

Dad

Jack is this like the morning after when you get super drunk and eff fat chick, but then try and tell all your buddies sorry that it isnt something you normally do?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »
one more thing, mistic cat.  I know this will seem like it don't matter none but pleae let everone know that from now on I

would like for Adam to be referred to as

Sir Adam.  I got my reasons.  

Do it or I might leave.  (our relationship is fragile now, skipper, don't test me).

Daddy Jack

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »

Dad

Jack is this like the morning after when you get super drunk and eff fat chick, but then try and tell all your buddies sorry that it isnt something you normally do?
Sir Adam, something like that.  I would never hurt my children intentionally. Last night was draining but I think Lamar will come over and sort it all out today.  Gonna take a break and check in later tnnight.  I hope you like your title.  Wanted to do somehting to say thanks. 

J. Holly Blasingame, II

Offline Joetown Parrothead

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
PWJ,

I wonder how these here Cat's like Frito Pie? They have to like Fito Pie if they being kids of yours..

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
There are no pigaggie women under 400 lbs so you got the best of this deal for sure.

Nailing all the Kansas hotties...lucky guy.

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »
There are no pigaggie women under 400 lbs so you got the best of this deal for sure.

Nailing all the Kansas hotties...lucky guy.

like this?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
We are talking about lucky jack getting away from hogaggie women (yuck).   Luck old coot. 

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2011, 09:48:27 AM »
Thinking about Jack's incredible history in Kansas, I've begun to see just how big a deal that was to all those lonely Kansas women so long ago.  They were driven half crazy by the constant sound of the wind, the drone of machinery and the inattentiveness of their men folk.  I picture it as sort of a "Bridges Of Madison County" but on a much grander scale.  Jack, you're a great American.  Those Kansas bastards are lucky to have you.