Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927657 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3800 on: January 07, 2012, 12:48:58 AM »
do NOT click that link. Virus.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: January 07, 2012, 12:50:53 AM »
Good game guys.  :cheers:
I glad your guy that was hurt is apparently going to be ok. I never want crap like that to happen.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: January 07, 2012, 12:51:16 AM »
What kind of d-bag deliberately links a virus on a msg board.  Sheesh.  
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: January 07, 2012, 12:53:20 AM »
In 2009 Kstate was the 3rd program to lose 600 games. 

It took you guys like what, 86 years to even PLAY in a bowl game?

How horrible....I mean....I kinda feel bad for your shitty school.

Hogs played in a sugar, orange and cotton before Kstate ever made a bowl. 

:comehere:

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: January 07, 2012, 12:53:47 AM »
link?
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Razorbacks121

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: January 07, 2012, 12:54:59 AM »
haha yeah it's a virus. You got me.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: January 07, 2012, 12:55:55 AM »
I glad your guy that was hurt is apparently going to be ok. I never want crap like that to happen.

Thanks, lefty mommy!
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Something every Arky should know
« Reply #3807 on: January 07, 2012, 12:59:47 AM »
surprised is when the 3rd best team in the SEC beats the 8th best team in the 12 by 13.  :dunno:

Offline MikeFarquar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: January 07, 2012, 01:02:17 AM »
Wow...Just wow... Someone in this thread said that you guys were the second most recognizable school after Notre Dame. LMAO. Do most Jayhawks fans even realize that you guys have a football team?

Some of you people are saying the Kittens weren't up for this game? You guys overachieved by getting to this game. You were never going to get any higher than the Cotton Bowl. You were never in contention for anything higher. We're coming off a BCS appearance and were ranked #3 going into the last game of the regular season. After the LSU loss, most of our fans thought we were going to the Cap One Bowl. So being in the Cotton Bowl was basically a let down times three for the Hogs. And we beat your ass.

No one really ever thought you guys were going to win this game. Some people thought it would have been a cute story if you guys had won. Like a Disney movie where Grandpa comes back to coach the rag tag misfits to a win over that team coached by that big meanie who says dirty words on the sideline. But we had this game from the announcement.

What about your reputation? The people of Arkansas now know that there is a Kansas State University and that they apparently have a football team, although a few of our less attentive fans probably think we just beat the Jayhawks.

Are we the Texas Tech of the SEC? Maybe. But at least we're not the Kansas State of the SEC.

Either way... thanks for the win, kids.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: January 07, 2012, 01:04:08 AM »

Thanks, lefty mommy!
:users: :love: :lick: :lol:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3810 on: January 07, 2012, 01:05:49 AM »
Wow...Just wow... Someone in this thread said that you guys were the second most recognizable school after Notre Dame. LMAO. Do most Jayhawks fans even realize that you guys have a football team?

Some of you people are saying the Kittens weren't up for this game? You guys overachieved by getting to this game. You were never going to get any higher than the Cotton Bowl. You were never in contention for anything higher. We're coming off a BCS appearance and were ranked #3 going into the last game of the regular season. After the LSU loss, most of our fans thought we were going to the Cap One Bowl. So being in the Cotton Bowl was basically a let down times three for the Hogs. And we beat your ass.

No one really ever thought you guys were going to win this game. Some people thought it would have been a cute story if you guys had won. Like a Disney movie where Grandpa comes back to coach the rag tag misfits to a win over that team coached by that big meanie who says dirty words on the sideline. But we had this game from the announcement.

What about your reputation? The people of Arkansas now know that there is a Kansas State University and that they apparently have a football team, although a few of our less attentive fans probably think we just beat the Jayhawks.

Are we the Texas Tech of the SEC? Maybe. But at least we're not the Kansas State of the SEC.

I've got to say, you have to have pretty big ones to come over here talking trash a month after this news hit Arkansas tv.  Did the bookie let you place the bet after the game was over?

:dunno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: January 07, 2012, 01:06:29 AM »
Holy cow.  Was clams wrong or what?  What an idiot, that clams guy is.  My word.
 :lol:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: January 07, 2012, 01:07:26 AM »

Thanks, lefty mommy!
you do know that faaaaaaaaaag gets censored to mommy don't ya

Offline MikeFarquar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: January 07, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »

I've got to say, you have to have pretty big ones to come over here talking trash a month after this news hit Arkansas tv.  Did the bookie let you place the bet after the game was over?

I was sent the link to this thread after the game was over. To be honest, I didn't know Kansas State had enough fans to have a message board until then.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: January 07, 2012, 01:10:04 AM »
 :babywillie:

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: January 07, 2012, 01:10:19 AM »

Thanks, lefty mommy!
you do know that faaaaaaaaaag gets censored to mommy don't ya
I think thou dost protest too much?

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:04 AM »
surprised is when the 3rd best team in the SEC beats the 8th best team in the 12 by 13.  :dunno:

no, that isn't surprising--that's what happens when you play football against a team, from a conference that is far superior to you!

Yep--Told ya' so! 

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:42 AM »

I was sent the link to this thread after the game was over. To be honest, I didn't know Kansas State had enough fans to have a message board until then.

Need no more confirmation that woo pig sooie fans are stupid and gullible, we've had enough of that already, mpve along.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: January 07, 2012, 01:14:24 AM »

no, that isn't surprising--that's what happens when you play football against a team, from a conference that is far superior to you!

Yep--Told ya' so! 
Marilyn, please don't let your hatred of males cloud your judgement of football  :nono:

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: January 07, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »

8th best huh? I'm pretty sure if we were playing the 8th best team Iowa State would have been on the field.  Or are we going off pre-season rankings?

Just stop, you're making your fan base look pretty damn Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) right now.

Offline monumentcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: January 07, 2012, 01:16:00 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

LoL, MaryKay, you hilarious.  

Now run along and let the men talk about football.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: January 07, 2012, 01:18:03 AM »

Need no more confirmation that woo pig sooie fans are stupid and gullible, we've had enough of that already, mpve along.

bhahahaha.......such sore losers......we'll leave when we're ready.
Let's hear ya'll say Woo Pig Sooiee!!

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: January 07, 2012, 01:19:22 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

I thought KSU was the bastion of the PC crowd? no racial, but sexists comments are okay. duly noted!
hoppin' around like a bunch of slack-jawed, Kansas City faggots!

www.oldrow.net

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: January 07, 2012, 01:19:40 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

You guys know nothing about football....

I would like to know why your school has such a strong case of little man syndrome, though.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: January 07, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »
Wonder what program will be ranked in the top 3 this cumming season?  
Gawd I think I jus... alitttle in the pantz.