Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 961854 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Something every Arky should know
« Reply #3825 on: January 07, 2012, 01:22:16 AM »
surprised is when the 3rd best team in the SEC beats the 8th best team in the 12 by 13.  :dunno:

no, that isn't surprising--that's what happens when you play football against a team, from a conference that is far superior to you!

Yep--Told ya' so! 

LoL, MaryKay, you hilarious.  

Now run along and let the men talk about football.

You guys know nothing about football....

I would like to know why your school has such a strong case of little man syndrome, though.

You beat a sucky team dude, that makes you sucky +1
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: January 07, 2012, 01:26:15 AM »
surprised is when the 3rd best team in the SEC beats the 8th best team in the 12 by 13.  :dunno:

no, that isn't surprising--that's what happens when you play football against a team, from a conference that is far superior to you!

Yep--Told ya' so! 

LoL, MaryKay, you hilarious.  

Now run along and let the men talk about football.

You guys know nothing about football....

I would like to know why your school has such a strong case of little man syndrome, though.

You beat a sucky team dude, that makes you sucky +1

Well, at least one of you finally admitted your team is dog crap.  That's a start.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: January 07, 2012, 01:27:55 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 
Marilyn, please don't let your hatred of males cloud your judgement of football  :nono:
oh, bless your little heart!  I only hate one man, and I divorced him. 
Furthermore, I can talk football with most men quite easily--it's pussies (or Wildcats as you preferred to be called) that don't get the finer points of the game.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3828 on: January 07, 2012, 01:30:25 AM »
Dear Kansas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love

Bobby P.

Offline Deekmub

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: January 07, 2012, 01:30:58 AM »

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: January 07, 2012, 01:32:39 AM »
arky will never understand.  They still have long ways to go.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: January 07, 2012, 01:33:38 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 
Marilyn, please don't let your hatred of males cloud your judgement of football  :nono:
Furthermore, I can talk football with most men quite easily--it's pussies (or Wildcats as you preferred to be called) that don't get the finer points of the game.

Ok, let's talk football.  What part of your body do you have to get in front of the opposing player to be a legal block?  Is spearing a defenseless player with your helmet in the back worthy of getting tossed?  Have you guys seriously never won the sec?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: January 07, 2012, 01:34:33 AM »
Never seen so many special people in one place at the same time.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: January 07, 2012, 01:36:24 AM »
?
 :confused:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Remember EMAW, no matter how thin you slice it...its still baloney!!!!
« Reply #3834 on: January 07, 2012, 01:36:37 AM »
You can put it any way you want but at the end of the day......................................Our team won.  That is no big surprise.  But what is great is that we are gonna benefit from your ranking!  Like it or not.  Bullshit or not.  we will basically feast on your misfortune and probably finish top 5 for the season.  One announcer even suggested we were top 3 in the country. 

The line was 7.5.  For those who don't bet let me explain.  Arkansas was the Favorite (in the eyes of the whole nation - except in Kansas - but especially Las Vegas).  Arkansas minus 7.5 equalls Kansas St.  Kansas State was the underdog in the eyes of everyone outside of Kansas.

Today I bet $1000 I didn't have (unsecured bet) with a book that WOULD beat the hell (or worst) out of me if I lost and couldn't pay.  I bet against YOUR wildcats and I won.  Your misfortune and misery is money in my pockets tonight.  I still have $900 to party on all weekend because the Wildcats lost.  I have already got enough booze for 2 weeks. 

The other benefit is that at least in the eyes of the nation you (who was shown to be a fraud) had a high ranking.  Eighth best team in the country!  We will benefit from your loss in that area too!!!
Your loss is going to help us become stronger.  Thank you for that. 

I think all hog fans should write in here and be the bigger better fanbase and THANK THE WILDCATS for bending over the table and biting the leather strap on national TV. 

But if what I have wrote don't bring you no piece just think of your fellow Kansans!  I remember bein on a team and gettin our ass whipped by another team when I was a kid and our coach reminding us that "at least we made the other team happy."  Why just up the road in Lawrence they are very happy right now.  THink of how happy your loss made all those University of Kansas fans.  If you had won and beaten an SEC team your football program would have been mismatched for years.  Now the games will remain competitive!

I hope this helps with perspective. 

Jack Blasingame, II 
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: January 07, 2012, 01:36:43 AM »
Q: What does Stephanie Meyer's writing have in common with how Kansas State plays football?

ANSWER: It's -

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Remember EMAW, no matter how thin you slice it...its still baloney!!!!
« Reply #3836 on: January 07, 2012, 01:38:09 AM »
I blame the Big X refs.

This is the second screwjob they pulled on us.  A blocked field goal returned for a touchdown is worth 8 points and we know it.  That changed the game.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: January 07, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »
I'm rich bitch!!!!

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: January 07, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

Ok, let's talk football.  What part of your body do you have to get in front of the opposing player to be a legal block?  Is spearing a defenseless player with your helmet in the back worthy of getting tossed?  Have you guys seriously never won the sec?

did you not understand me when I said I talk to men, not pussies?  LoL

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: January 07, 2012, 01:49:36 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

LOLOLOLOLOL
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Deekmub

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3840 on: January 07, 2012, 01:50:50 AM »

Offline monumentcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: January 07, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,  she's hilarious

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: January 07, 2012, 01:53:24 AM »
Dear Kan'tsas.

Maybe you'll beat ArKANsas next time.

Just like in 1910...no wait.

1911...damnit. No. Wrong again.

Oh I know! 1929! What? No? Not then either? Well jeez man! I guess you'll just be forever known as Kant'sas State around here.

Mmmm. The thought that you and all of your families are going to bed disappointed and sad tonight makes this uh..."kansas beat down on arkansas" all the more delightful.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: January 07, 2012, 01:53:46 AM »

Yep--Told ya' so! 

Klien is a dirty player and YOU KNOW IT!  He had it comin and I am only sorry they didn't take him out.  

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: January 07, 2012, 01:55:05 AM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 

As I said before, yes playing us will hurt the image of your program IF YOU LOSE!  I hope Wildcats like the taste of crow!  Good game, met some nice KSU fans at the bowl.  Good luck in the future as long as you're not playing the Hogs.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: January 07, 2012, 01:56:00 AM »
"I love me some Kan'tsas State."

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: January 07, 2012, 01:58:59 AM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
yeah that wil probly make your ranking go down.  You'll lose some recruits you would have gotten over the next weeks if you had beat a real SEC team but the bright side is that you will remain competitive with Kansas in football for years to come.  Who wants to win em all?  (Well outside of the SEC anyway)  :ksu:

jack

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: January 07, 2012, 02:05:37 AM »
I just realized that next year Arkansas has Bama and Ellis Shoe at home.  What a springbored the lifeless body of your program will provide to us in the preseason rankings!  Thank you.  On behalf of ALL hog fans and players.  If your players hadn't put in so much time and sweat into being good enuff to get ranked 8th this win wouldn't mean as much.

Standin on top of your corpse makes us that little bit taller.  Thank you for that. 

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: January 07, 2012, 02:07:51 AM »
Arkansas shitty football team defeating our amazing unbeatable giants have left me no other choice...

The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall