Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 913324 times)

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Cotton Bowl as seen from a common sense point of view.
« Reply #2325 on: December 07, 2011, 01:36:54 AM »
I wouldn't say we are diluting anything. It is more like a charity scenario. We are adopting the less fortunate so they can be someone some day.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: December 07, 2011, 01:41:27 AM »
I wouldn't say we are diluting anything. It is more like a charity scenario. We are adopting the less fortunate so they can be someone some day.

You got that right.  One school can't pay the bills and the other's...well, aggie.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 07, 2011, 02:13:09 AM »
I wouldn't say we are diluting anything. It is more like a charity scenario. We are adopting the less fortunate so they can be a fellow conference doormat.

FYP

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2328 on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:15 AM »
Oh great. This will only reaffirm our reputation on scheduling cupcakes. ridiculous.
Kansas State is the cupcake team. You all must be retarted if you think arkansas is a cupcake team. Kansas? What a joke. I hope your crying after joe adams returns a punt on your below average defense.... :excited:

Oh yeah, well after he does that, C.K. is gonna run right over your stupid offensive line.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: December 07, 2011, 07:15:31 AM »
:D I think not look at the records not just this year. Arkansas 676-451-40 K State 466-610-41. Arkansas has played in 36 Bowl Games (BCS Sugar Bowl 2010) and has won a nat championship. K State has played in 15 bowl games( No BCS) and no championships only five conference titles so I think not.
Look at the entire Athletic dept for the schools Arkansas is better in almost all categories plus they play in a much tougher conference. The Big 12 is not what it once was that’s why schools are jumping from the ship.

Have they ever played head-to-head?

Yeah we've played 4 times and we won in 1967 last meeting but that doesn't mean sheeeeiit.
Yes that should settle this.  Does anybody know?
just like our all time bowl records don't mean "sheeeiit". Altho our bowl record winning percentage is better than  yours?
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2330 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:41 AM »
JHL is definitely our most pig-aggie like poster

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2331 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »
JHL is definitely our most pig-aggie like poster
:cry:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline CloneBroChill

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:55 AM »
nice 7 point win over 6-6 iowa st!! YOU POWERHOUSE YOU  :ksu:
ISU had the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation, and beat the 2nd ranked team in the nation....Arkansas would be at best, 8-4 with ISU's schedule...Who is Arkansas' best win? Paging Texas A&M? Child Pleez.....

Offline detch23

• Fan
  • My Dire Wolf's name is Willie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: December 07, 2011, 09:33:31 AM »
ISU had the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation, and beat the 2nd ranked team in the nation....Arkansas would be at best, 8-4 with ISU's schedule...Who is Arkansas' best win? Paging Texas A&M? Child Pleez.....

Glad to hear some TSCing coming out CloneBroChill.

Question CBC, how did you come about this thread? By chance or did you hear how ridiculous this place was over the last three days with pigaggie propaganda.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: December 07, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »
Alright goEMAW, its been fun, but its time to head back to non-troll blogs.  I'll be sure and come back to talk trash when Arkansas (who only lost to the number one and two teams in the country) beats you.  Although I would like to meet some of the master trolls of the internet at the game if any of you plan on attending. 

we'll be talking football soon enough, give it a couple days.  this thread was just too easy to pass up.

Yes, not a full time troll site.  Just opportunistic.

Offline CloneBroChill

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: December 07, 2011, 09:43:04 AM »

Glad to hear some TSCing coming out CloneBroChill.

Question CBC, how did you come about this thread? By chance or did you hear how ridiculous this place was over the last three days with pigaggie propaganda.
Word has reached the Land of many Kum N' Go's.....I couldn't help but meander into the thread,  when KSU isn't playing  ISU, the raw uncensored material is gold....

Offline Gay-StateHater

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: December 07, 2011, 09:52:42 AM »
I am so beyond pissed at all you dumb ass gay state fans. Arkansas lost to an undefeated LSU team, AND a 1 loss Alabama team both games on the road!!!! Where has K-State been since the 2003 season? At home watching everyone play in their bowl games. Last year they went to the pinstripe bowl. And who did they play? NOBODY! Arkansas got to play in a BCS bowl. Do you guys even know what that is?? SMD.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: December 07, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »
Alright goEMAW, its been fun, but its time to head back to non-troll blogs.  I'll be sure and come back to talk trash when Arkansas (who only lost to the number one and two teams in the country) beats you.  Although I would like to meet some of the master trolls of the internet at the game if any of you plan on attending. 

we'll be talking football soon enough, give it a couple days.  this thread was just too easy to pass up.

Yes, not a full time troll site.  Just opportunistic.

yeah. we're actually fairly intelligent. offered up as proof...

http://goEMAW.com/blog/?cat=4

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: December 07, 2011, 10:03:47 AM »
Arkansas shmarkansas, a razorback isn't even a real bird.

Offline CloneBroChill

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: December 07, 2011, 10:08:30 AM »
Anyone else see the word association....Razorback-pig-Deliverance....I can hear the banjos strummin.... :opcat:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: December 07, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »
Anyone else see the word association....Razorback-pig-Deliverance....I can hear the banjos strummin.... :opcat:

get out swamp walker.

Offline Gay-StateHater

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: December 07, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »

You are truly a dumbass. A razorback I a type of wild boar!!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: December 07, 2011, 10:13:49 AM »
goddamnit fanning, is Gay-StateHater another one of your socks??

brb, gonna try his password.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: December 07, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »

I highly doubt that. My research shows the razorback (Raphusrazorbackus) was a flightless bird endemic to the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. Related to pigeons and doves, it stood about a meter (3.3 feet) tall, weighing about 20 kilograms (44 lb), living on fruit, and nesting on the ground. The razorback, which was indigenous only to Mauritius, had lost the power of flight because food was abundant and predators were absent. By 1681 all razorbacks had been killed by the settlers or by their domesticated animals on the island. The extinction of the bird, within 80 years of its discovery, made man realize for the first time that he could induce the extinction of plants and animals. The bird is mainly represented by sub-fossil material today, so the external appearance of the bird is only known from paintings and written accounts from the 17th century, and since these vary considerably, and only a few sketches are known to have been drawn from life, mystery remains over its exact appearance.

I don't know about you folks in arkansas, but why have your mascot be an extinct bird from the Indian Ocean? Makes very little sense to me. But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.   :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »
The smartest fans (in the world) congregate here. They're just a tad irreverent, because....well, they're talking about teenagers playing games. We're not here to save Rwanda or something.

Offline Hog Droppings

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Anybody here live in Greensburg?
« Reply #2345 on: December 07, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »
Oops...never mind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: December 07, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
goddamnit fanning, is Gay-StateHater another one of your socks??

brb, gonna try his password.

haha no!  :lol:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody here live in Greensburg?
« Reply #2347 on: December 07, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
 :flush:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody here live in Greensburg?
« Reply #2348 on: December 07, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
yes
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Gay-StateHater

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: December 07, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

I highly doubt that. My research shows the razorback (Raphusrazorbackus) was a flightless bird endemic to the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. Related to pigeons and doves, it stood about a meter (3.3 feet) tall, weighing about 20 kilograms (44 lb), living on fruit, and nesting on the ground. The razorback, which was indigenous only to Mauritius, had lost the power of flight because food was abundant and predators were absent. By 1681 all razorbacks had been killed by the settlers or by their domesticated animals on the island. The extinction of the bird, within 80 years of its discovery, made man realize for the first time that he could induce the extinction of plants and animals. The bird is mainly represented by sub-fossil material today, so the external appearance of the bird is only known from paintings and written accounts from the 17th century, and since these vary considerably, and only a few sketches are known to have been drawn from life, mystery remains over its exact appearance.

I don't know about you folks in arkansas, but why have your mascot be an extinct bird from the Indian Ocean? Makes very little sense to me. But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.   :dunno:

We are not named after a flightless bird from the Indian ocean!! Are you seriously that stupid??