Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919966 times)

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2275 on: December 06, 2011, 11:45:03 PM »
What does Sheeeit mean?

It's not racist talk is it?  :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: December 06, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
:D I think not look at the records not just this year. Arkansas 676-451-40 K State 466-610-41. Arkansas has played in 36 Bowl Games (BCS Sugar Bowl 2010) and has won a nat championship. K State has played in 15 bowl games( No BCS) and no championships only five conference titles so I think not.
Look at the entire Athletic dept for the schools Arkansas is better in almost all categories plus they play in a much tougher conference. The Big 12 is not what it once was that’s why schools are jumping from the ship.

Have they ever played head-to-head?

Yeah we've played 4 times and we won in 1967 last meeting but that doesn't mean sheeeeiit.
Yes that should settle this.  Does anybody know?
For what it's worth I did NOT say the bolded part.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: December 06, 2011, 11:49:15 PM »
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: December 06, 2011, 11:52:33 PM »
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: December 06, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »
What does Sheeeit mean?

It's not racist talk is it?  :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
No, I do believe it is sexist though.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: December 06, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »
All time records are super important except when it comes to all all time head-to-head records?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Let the Slaughter Begin!
« Reply #2282 on: December 07, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »
   'Twas a sad day as Bill rolled into Dallas, there was a thick purple mist that smelled of freshly cooked bacon. Bill knew it wasn't that low-fat turkey bacon crap either. It was real pig bacon, thick with fat and grease. When Bill finally arrived at the notorious slaughterhouse the Jerry Dome where the smell was thickest, he moved to park. The attendants at first asked for $68 but seeing Bill's unyielding, unrelenting, unmoving, emotionless stare they layed their qualm to rest and let him pass free of charge. After an embarrassing show of gratitude from Jerry Jones Bill continued his familiar journey to this new slaughterhouse. He had butchered many animals before Cows, even more exotic tigers, and even a strange mythical bird that proved to be insignificant compared to his skill. Still while walking to his place of work he looked to the north and saw the Rev-Honey billboard exactly where he had asked it to be placed. Once inside after making sure the Rev-Honey vendor was fully stocked he went to talk to his workers. He told them with that emotionless stare that these pigs were nothing special, nay they were far inferior to their normal victims. With that all the workers began to scream and shout. Bill thought to himself how did he become a simple butcher when he had a P.H.D. in schemeology. But with that they were off to work sprinting through the tunnel to the heart of the Jerry Dome. And with that same emotionless face Bill whispered… "Let the slaughter begin."

Wait I am sorry, is that you Radio?

Wow, Arkansans hate blacks, retards AND black retards?

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO DECENCY!?!?!?!?

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Cotton Bowl as seen from a common sense point of view.
« Reply #2283 on: December 07, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »
Ok, I stomached through some of the childish trash talk all you flat-land morons have thrown out there about Arkansas and the Razorbacks. Have you people been dropped on your heads, or did you just eat too many paint chips as children? In what life time did you folks think Kstate could match up against ANY of the top 6 SEC teams? SERIOUSLY? Your chowder-puff version of football would not last 10 minutes in the number one conference in the country. And for all of you trash talking about Arkansas having a poor school in a poor state and walmart being lower class, next time you are swiping your credit card or handing over cash at your local walmart, keep in mind that you are putting money in the pockets of one of the largest contributors to the University of Arkansas. Walmart was born in Arkansas and the Waltons are huge Razorback supporters. We thank you for your donations  :)
It seems that some of you may have some deep seeded racist tendencies, because I saw several comments made about the amount of "black players" allowed at Arkansas. You people need to join us in the present where the color of a persons skin is absolutely not relevant to  their status as an athlete or person. GROW UP!
The only colors you need to be concerned with are the Hogs RED and WHITE. I was hoping we would face Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl, but now I am very pleased that the Razorbacks are going to put a "good ole fashion hillbilly ass-whoopin" on a bunch of egotistical, uneducated, over-rated blow hards from the flattest and most boring state in this great country. I have been all over Kansas and I always ask myself the same question. Why in the hell would anyone live in Kansas? Now that I have a small example of the residents that live there I have proof that you have to either be missing a chromosome or have an extra one to qualify for resident status.
Also keep in mind that when some of you enter Jerry's House in Dallas, you are on Razorback territory and you are NOT worthy. Jerry was a Razorback, so who do you think he will be watching and cheering for?
I still do not know what we will be proving by beating such an out matched opponent, like KState, but it will be fun to watch. Good luck to ya'll.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Cotton Bowl as seen from a common sense point of view.
« Reply #2284 on: December 07, 2011, 12:13:47 AM »
TL;DR.

Mods please merge with the megathread. TIA.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: December 07, 2011, 12:24:04 AM »
Hmm, another block of text no one's going to read.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: December 07, 2011, 12:24:48 AM »
Hmm, another block of text no one's going to read.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: December 07, 2011, 12:26:19 AM »
Ok, I stomached through some of the childish trash talk all you flat-land morons have thrown out there about Arkansas and the Razorbacks. Have you people been dropped on your heads, or did you just eat too many paint chips as children? In what life time did you folks think Kstate could match up against ANY of the top 6 SEC teams? SERIOUSLY? Your chowder-puff version of football would not last 10 minutes in the number one conference in the country. And for all of you trash talking about Arkansas having a poor school in a poor state and walmart being lower class, next time you are swiping your credit card or handing over cash at your local walmart, keep in mind that you are putting money in the pockets of one of the largest contributors to the University of Arkansas. Walmart was born in Arkansas and the Waltons are huge Razorback supporters. We thank you for your donations  :)
It seems that some of you may have some deep seeded racist tendencies, because I saw several comments made about the amount of "black players" allowed at Arkansas. You people need to join us in the present where the color of a persons skin is absolutely not relevant to  their status as an athlete or person. GROW UP!
The only colors you need to be concerned with are the Hogs RED and WHITE. I was hoping we would face Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl, but now I am very pleased that the Razorbacks are going to put a "good ole fashion hillbilly ass-whoopin" on a bunch of egotistical, uneducated, over-rated blow hards from the flattest and most boring state in this great country. I have been all over Kansas and I always ask myself the same question. Why in the hell would anyone live in Kansas? Now that I have a small example of the residents that live there I have proof that you have to either be missing a chromosome or have an extra one to qualify for resident status.
Also keep in mind that when some of you enter Jerry's House in Dallas, you are on Razorback territory and you are NOT worthy. Jerry was a Razorback, so who do you think he will be watching and cheering for?
I still do not know what we will be proving by beating such an out matched opponent, like KState, but it will be fun to watch. Good luck to ya'll.
Lost us there, if true than you know we DNR. If not then you probably hid some funny crap in there that I might laugh at later
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: December 07, 2011, 12:27:52 AM »
There has got to be a Kstate fan out there that can handle that many words strung together without the use of cartoons or pictures.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: December 07, 2011, 12:29:09 AM »
There has got to be a Kstate fan out there that can handle that many words strung together without the use of cartoons or pictures.

I tried but I got bored.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:22 AM »
There IS NOT ON HERE A Kstate fan WILLING TO READ that many words strung together BY A PIGAGGIE.
FYP

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:54 AM »
Quite frankly, after reading your post, I found it pretty offensive.

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: December 07, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »
Bored??? Not surprised. It happens to simple minds.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: December 07, 2011, 12:31:40 AM »
I thought the Turner Gill fired thread was going to be the 2nd thread worthy of goEMAW.com publishing co. coffeetable book status, but damn, this thread is becoming better than the cigars thread. I mean, if you don't log on for an hour you miss like 10 pages.

Speaking of the cigars thread... anyone know about the sightlines of Jerry's World? And while we're at it, maybe some pigaggy could inform us on the sightlines of the pigsty.

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »
After reading a large amount of posts on this site,  quite frankly do not care what anyone finds offensive, because there are far more offensive posts on here then anything I started.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »
After reading a large amount of posts on this site,  quite frankly do not care what anyone finds offensive, because there are far more offensive posts on here then anything I started.
SEC talking about offense? :dunno: :lol: snap

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:44 AM »
:blah:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:56 AM »
Please.

Two wrongs don't make a right, hogs.  

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: December 07, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
SEC talking about offense? :dunno: :lol: snap

Can you imagine?  Only have to score 9 points to be considered "#1" in the country with those lame ass offenses  :lol:

Offline hogsbeatkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: December 07, 2011, 12:42:53 AM »
Offense provides entertainment, Defense wins ball games. I hate LSU with a passion, but Kstate would be lucky to score a field goal against that kind of defense.