Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919857 times)

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2225 on: December 06, 2011, 08:26:25 PM »
LMFAO at you guys....seriously?  Do any of you have any brains at all?  Come on, racist? hillbillies? unemployed? toothless?  and whatever else you ignorant fools "think" us Arkansans are.  Every state in this entire country, including yours, has unemployed racist toothless hillbillies that live near a Walmart.  Honestly, I think all of you are just scared.    You know we are a much better team, why else would all of you say such stupid and idiotic crap?   The first time I read this I was pissed....now, after thinking logically, this is the most comical thread ever.  And for the bad person who had to say the stupid crap about our fallen player, you are a heartless bastard.  I pray you burn in hell.  I think all of you need to go get educations and grow up.  

See ya in the Big D!!  WPS!!  You guys are in for a real ass kickin'......Hog style!!!!   :cheers:

Hmmm... That doesn't seem very christian of you.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2226 on: December 06, 2011, 08:28:11 PM »
LMFAO at you guys....seriously?  Do any of you have any brains at all?  Come on, racist? hillbillies? unemployed? toothless?  and whatever else you ignorant fools "think" us Arkansans are.  Every state in this entire country, including yours, has unemployed racist toothless hillbillies that live near a Walmart.  Honestly, I think all of you are just scared.    You know we are a much better team, why else would all of you say such stupid and idiotic crap?   The first time I read this I was pissed....now, after thinking logically, this is the most comical thread ever.  And for the bad person who had to say the stupid crap about our fallen player, you are a heartless bastard.  I pray you burn in hell.  I think all of you need to go get educations and grow up.  

See ya in the Big D!!  WPS!!  You guys are in for a real ass kickin'......Hog style!!!!   :cheers:

We say a bunch of stupid, idiotic crap because, well, it's funny to know you wasted time typing this.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 06, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »

Hmmm... That doesn't seem very christian of you.

In his defense, he did not identify himself as a Christian.  For all we know he could be praying to satan.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 06, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
Alright goEMAW, its been fun, but its time to head back to non-troll blogs.  I'll be sure and come back to talk trash when Arkansas (who only lost to the number one and two teams in the country) beats you.  Although I would like to meet some of the master trolls of the internet at the game if any of you plan on attending. 

we'll be talking football soon enough, give it a couple days.  this thread was just too easy to pass up.

It has defienitle bin funn. I wish yall gewd luck at tha game and if it wasint foe all the meth i woodent have bin abel too git nething done at werk tooday my sister kept me up al nite and my stoopid black nahbors dogs wer barkin .... I may drop in sometime and see if this thread reaches it's  potential. I was thinking you guys might get 120 pages out of it.

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 06, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »

We say a bunch of stupid, idiotic crap because, well, it's funny to know you wasted time typing this.

LOL!!  I'm happy to know that this is probably the only life you have.....

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 06, 2011, 09:05:12 PM »

You get more than one life  :horrorsurprise:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 06, 2011, 09:05:51 PM »
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2232 on: December 06, 2011, 09:07:37 PM »

Actually, no, it's not.

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 06, 2011, 09:09:38 PM »
So, the last time you played a top 10 ten, you got your woo piggs stuffed up your sueys?

piggs? sueys? did running backwards through that cornfield make it hard for you to type?
That awkward moment when a dumbass KSU fan thinks there's corn fields in Arkansas
News flash bro only Kansas and those other shitty states like Iowans and Nebraska do corn
Though you would know that seeing as that's all you can see in the little apple

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 06, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »

You get more than one life  :horrorsurprise:

I think they believe in being reincarnated as a feral hog.  Good deal for some of them.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: December 06, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
So, the last time you played a top 10 ten, you got your woo piggs stuffed up your sueys?

piggs? sueys? did running backwards through that cornfield make it hard for you to type?
That awkward moment when a dumbass KSU fan thinks there's corn fields in Arkansas
News flash bro only Kansas and those other shitty states like Iowans and Nebraska do corn
Though you would know that seeing as that's all you can see in the little apple

lol I dont even.

Offline Razorback Red

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: December 06, 2011, 09:16:37 PM »
Believe it or not those of us here in Arkansas do know how to read, we do wear shoes, and not all of us work or shop at Wal-Mart. (And to the dumb A** Kansan that said "walmarts"...there is only one of them at each location not two). However, I do know that the white bread trailer trash of Kansas can’t afford to shop at Wal-Mart most of them shop at dollar general. As far as your football program goes all time win lose record FACT 447-612-41. That is the number of wins-loses-ties in school history. You are not even 500 all time. So tell me, no explain to me how you are the "second most hallowed program behind Note Dame" By the way Arkansas is 686-453-40 all time. That too is a FACT!!! Your Secondary is ranked 104th out of 120 schools FACT, and we have the #1 Pass offense. This does not look good for Kansas State. I think that Bobby Petrino is going to have our 2A High School State Championship team come to play the second half for the Razorbacks. All of this being said I feel like the Kansas State fans should just continue Living in their trailer houses, eating mayonnaise sandwiches and F***ing their sisters. Save your foods stamps don’t cash them in the go to the game feed your children and stay home instead.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: December 06, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Believe it or not those of us here in Arkansas do know how to read, we do wear shoes, and not all of us work or shop at Wal-Mart. (And to the dumb A** Kansan that said "walmarts"...there is only one of them at each location not two). However, I do know that the white bread trailer trash of Kansas can’t afford to shop at Wal-Mart most of them shop at dollar general. As far as your football program goes all time win lose record FACT 447-612-41. That is the number of wins-loses-ties in school history. You are not even 500 all time. So tell me, no explain to me how you are the "second most hallowed program behind Note Dame" By the way Arkansas is 686-453-40 all time. That too is a FACT!!! Your Secondary is ranked 104th out of 120 schools FACT, and we have the #1 Pass offense. This does not look good for Kansas State. I think that Bobby Petrino is going to have our 2A High School State Championship team come to play the second half for the Razorbacks. All of this being said I feel like the Kansas State fans should just continue Living in their trailer houses, eating mayonnaise sandwiches and F***ing their sisters. Save your foods stamps don’t cash them in the go to the game feed your children and stay home instead.

:facepalm:

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: December 06, 2011, 09:23:02 PM »
I like how they think Arkansas is the Texas tech of the sec when their career record against
Them is 4-8. Classic kstate bull hhahaha

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: December 06, 2011, 09:25:14 PM »
I think OK Cat had his bags packed for Hell a long time ago.

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: December 06, 2011, 09:26:40 PM »

:thumbsup:

:facepalm:

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: December 06, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »

I for one choose to believe that most KState fans and supporters want to see a good game, would like to see their team win, and can (and should) talk a little harmless smack.  I refuse to believe that the majority of KState fans and supporters are as ignorant, goofy, mean, vile, negative, etc as has been portrayed on here.

YA'LL have a nice day, bless your hearts!

GTFOOMF with your stupid assumptions, pigaggie.

Why do you think we are aggies?

arkansas is a land grant university isn't it?  *Pro TiP* - i know it is.
damn KSU what a killer insult. Too bad nearly every state college is

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: December 06, 2011, 09:33:54 PM »
can we just end this whole conversation and just know that, well, you know, KSwho SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: December 06, 2011, 09:36:58 PM »
can we just end this whole conversation and just know that, well, you know, KSwho SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
lol. quite funny did you come up with that yourself?
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: December 06, 2011, 09:38:20 PM »

actually, I DID! It took me like a whole 5 sec to think of that. Thinks for noticing!

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: December 06, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

actually, I DID! It took me like a whole 5 sec to think of that. Thinks for noticing!
if i ever encountered you in person i would beat you to the ground and then crap in your mouth and make you swallow it.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: December 06, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
great comeback, mad props to you bro!

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: December 06, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »
I've seen it happen bro. He's mad cereal.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: December 06, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »

if i ever encountered you in person i would beat you to the ground and then crap in your mouth and make you swallow it.

but honestly, that CRAP would have already sunken into your pants cuz of how scared and shocked you were after we beat the living CRAP out of KSwho!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: December 06, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »
I think OK Cat had his bags packed for Hell a long time ago.

hey, eff you.