Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 913379 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2200 on: December 06, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
Oh my god it never. rough ridin'. stops. Never.
:adios:

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: December 06, 2011, 06:47:56 PM »
I have a theory that the admin/mods of the board MAY HAVE created the initial topic, just to drive traffic to this site.

It worked.

Now, whether people in Kansas actually feel and behave the way they have on this forum is certainly up for question.  And whether the admins/mods truly believe playing Arkansas will injury their reputation, is another issue for discussion.

I for one choose to believe that most KState fans and supporters want to see a good game, would like to see their team win, and can (and should) talk a little harmless smack.  I refuse to believe that the majority of KState fans and supporters are as ignorant, goofy, mean, vile, negative, etc as has been portrayed on here.

YA'LL have a nice day, bless your hearts!

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: December 06, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »

I for one choose to believe that most KState fans and supporters want to see a good game, would like to see their team win, and can (and should) talk a little harmless smack.  I refuse to believe that the majority of KState fans and supporters are as ignorant, goofy, mean, vile, negative, etc as has been portrayed on here.

GTFOOMF with your stupid assumptions, pigaggie.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: December 06, 2011, 06:53:40 PM »
I have a theory that the admin/mods of the board MAY HAVE created the initial topic, just to drive traffic to this site.

It worked.

Now, whether people in Kansas actually feel and behave the way they have on this forum is certainly up for question.  And whether the admins/mods truly believe playing Arkansas will injury their reputation, is another issue for discussion.

Guys, are you catching this?  This sounds like a a brilliant idea!  How in the hell did someone from Arkansas think of this before us? 
It's a little late in the game now but can we be sure to try this next season.  How in the hell did some dumbass woman (can't believe they let them speak up) think of this before us.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: December 06, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »

Why do you think we are aggies?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: December 06, 2011, 06:59:09 PM »
It is amazing to me how all these "die-hard" sports fans from Kansas State have never heard of the U of A. If they ever bothered to watch Sportscenter, read a sports section of the paper, knew how to get on the internet, they would have known who the Hogs are. Arkansas was ranked number 3 in week 13. ALWAYS ahead of KState. We started in the Top 25. Haven't been out all season. Did you? Didn't think so. Your football team only had two losses, good job. We did too, to the 1 and 2 teams in the nation. I don't think that's too shabby. Your losses were to OU and OSU. OSU lost to Iowa State, they weren't even ranked. OU lost THREE times. THREE. To an unranked Texas Tech team, a #22 Baylor and to OSU. It took you four OTs to beat Texas A&M, we whooped them up and down the field in Cowboys Stadium. Us "hillbillies" made the trip to Dallas and outnumbered the A&M fans. I'll be surprised if your fans can read a map to get to the stadium.

Then why did you guys want to play Oklahoma?  Serious question.

Also, your A&M game was pretty close.  Great game to watch, BTW. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: December 06, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »

arkansas is a land grant university isn't it?  *Pro TiP* - i know it is.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: December 06, 2011, 07:15:39 PM »
i mean, just...what. the. eff.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: December 06, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Isn't aggie a  derivation of agricultural, as you were until  1915?  Land-grant universities were established by the Morrill Acts of 1862 and 1890 and include MIT

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: December 06, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

So is KSU. Does that make you guys pussyaggies?
[/quote]

Oh yeah!   DoodieHead!!!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: December 06, 2011, 07:25:53 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Isn't aggie a  derivation of agricultural, as you were until  1915?  Land-grant universities were established by the Morrill Acts of 1862 and 1890 and include MIT
[/quote]

First land grant.  :gocho:

Offline RU4KSU2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: December 06, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »

Would take.  Pigaggies love their pigs, the methaggies love meth. If we as Cat fans have to be known for an addiction to something, I guess you have us there. :blush:

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: December 06, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »

Would take.  Pigaggies love their pigs, the methaggies love meth. If we as Cat fans have to be known for an addiction to something, I guess you have us there. :blush:

Agreed.   Good crap to get hooked on, as long as you can get it from out of the family circle.

Offline Wildcat1848

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 06, 2011, 07:42:44 PM »

This will be a good game. Hopefully we can get out of there without that bad of a loss. S.E.C is incredible this year. Arkansas'only losses came from the two teams in the Championship. And we couldn't even handle okie. I thinked we're Fu%cked by the one with more wal-marts :chainsaw:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: December 06, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »

Guess you need to change EMAW to EMAP then.

EMAPE plays basketball for us.

Offline ArHawksBetterThanKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: December 06, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »
Omg I just heard about this site on the news. This place is despicable. To think you would be tarnished by playing Arkansas! 

I mean haven't you heard? We are really really good. And if I need to, I can capitalize any of the words in that sentence to make sure you get my point.

Haven't you heard who we lost to?  I mean I don't follow it really close but I hear it was to a couple very good teams.

And please don't make me google some stats. I am almost 100% convinced our stats are better than your stats.

Offline Wildcat1848

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: December 06, 2011, 07:57:16 PM »

I was wondering.. what will hurt k.s.u's rep worse? Playing Arkansas. or losing to Arkansas 31-10? !!!! suck it Kitty cats!
 :bball:

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :barf: :blindfold:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: December 06, 2011, 07:57:42 PM »
Omg I just heard about this site on the news. This place is despicable. To think you would be tarnished by playing Arkansas! 

I mean haven't you heard? We are really really good. And if I need to, I can capitalize any of the words in that sentence to make sure you get my point.

Haven't you heard who we lost to?  I mean I don't follow it really close but I hear it was to a couple very good teams.

And please don't make me google some stats. I am almost 100% convinced our stats are better than your stats.

Do it. DO IT!
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:08 PM »

Do it. DO IT!

I obviously didn't want to tarnish your blog any further than your rude comments have.

I can't believe they let people have a blog like this on the interwebs. It's totally uncalled for.

But trust me I will be calling Kansas State tomorrow to discuss this with them.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »
Alright goEMAW, its been fun, but its time to head back to non-troll blogs.  I'll be sure and come back to talk trash when Arkansas (who only lost to the number one and two teams in the country) beats you.  Although I would like to meet some of the master trolls of the internet at the game if any of you plan on attending. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: December 06, 2011, 08:13:20 PM »
Alright goEMAW, its been fun, but its time to head back to non-troll blogs.  I'll be sure and come back to talk trash when Arkansas (who only lost to the number one and two teams in the country) beats you.  Although I would like to meet some of the master trolls of the internet at the game if any of you plan on attending. 

we'll be talking football soon enough, give it a couple days.  this thread was just too easy to pass up.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 06, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »

Do it. DO IT!

I obviously didn't want to tarnish your blog any further than your rude comments have.

I can't believe they let people have a blog like this on the interwebs. It's totally uncalled for.

I must warn you that it won't do any good. You see, Kansas State University is a reasonable institution and is associated with many figures in history who have bled against fascists and authoritarians like yourself.  We do not silence the first amendment rights of any!

Now capslock it or gtfo.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2222 on: December 06, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »
Somebody better write some sort of doctoral thesis on this.  It's just gift wrapped with a bow for whoever wants to go out there and grab it.

I shouldn't be shocked at the gullibility of the average person who watches the late, local news, but after this, I have no choice but to be shocked.

Good work, clams.  I hope "The Hall of Fame Can Wait", but you've got a spot reserved for you when you choose to hang it up.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 06, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

Do it. DO IT!

I must warn you that it won't do any good. You see, Kansas State University is a reasonable institution and is associated with many figures in history who have bled against fascists and authoritarians like yourself.  We do not silence the first amendment rights of any!

Now capslock it or gtfo.

YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 06, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »
LMFAO at you guys....seriously?  Do any of you have any brains at all?  Come on, racist? hillbillies? unemployed? toothless?  and whatever else you ignorant fools "think" us Arkansans are.  Every state in this entire country, including yours, has unemployed racist toothless hillbillies that live near a Walmart.  Honestly, I think all of you are just scared.    You know we are a much better team, why else would all of you say such stupid and idiotic crap?   The first time I read this I was pissed....now, after thinking logically, this is the most comical thread ever.  And for the bad person who had to say the stupid crap about our fallen player, you are a heartless bastard.  I pray you burn in hell.  I think all of you need to go get educations and grow up.  

See ya in the Big D!!  WPS!!  You guys are in for a real ass kickin'......Hog style!!!!   :cheers: