Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927714 times)

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1800 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:54 AM »
You know we only lost to the no1 and no2 team in the nation, also the SEC champs and national title contenders.... don't see anyone from the big whatever on there

You only lost to the #1 and 2 teams in the nation? Tell me more...

yea no 1 and no 2 that automatically makes us no 3 but we opted out of the bcs bowls cuz we wanted national title or nothing

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: December 06, 2011, 12:58:40 AM »
You know we only lost to the no1 and no2 team in the nation, also the SEC champs and national title contenders.... don't see anyone from the big whatever on there

You only lost to the #1 and 2 teams in the nation? Tell me more...

yea no 1 and no 2 that automatically makes us no 3 but we opted out of the bcs bowls cuz we wanted national title or nothing

Your logic is flawless.

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: December 06, 2011, 01:00:28 AM »
Serious question, do people from Arkansas really call forums such as this one "blogs"?

I thought it was a joke, but now I don't know what to think.

If its not a blog then what the eff?

You people.....   :dunno:

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: December 06, 2011, 01:00:51 AM »
"Oh, let us not forget the much hyped Arkansas visit to the Los Angeles Coliseum in 2005. How did the mighty SEC rep do against the top-ranked Trojans? The Hogs were slaughtered, 70-17. Arkansas was much improved in 2006 in the rematch at Fayetteville, only losing 50-14. Add it up and it spells USC 120, Arkansas 31. [Side Note: K-State is 2-0 vs. USC] [/b]"

You beat USC when they were ranked 57th and went 6-6 and then when they were ranked 7th by 3 points in a game that saw 6 turnovers. Are you really bragging about beating a 6-6 team? I guess thats cool in the Big12. Hogs lost to USC in arguably their best year ever when they were ranked 2nd. Don't try and name drop wins against good teams during bad years to try and gain credibility.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: December 06, 2011, 01:03:23 AM »
http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=290407

:surprised:

personal attacks!?!?!

mods! MODZ?!

A K-State alum just tossed this joke of a site under the bus.

He's in journalism. He knows there is no such thing as bad publicity, and that article is only going to increase our traffic.

Offline urMOMluvsthaHOGS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: December 06, 2011, 01:03:52 AM »
I was born and raised as a HOG fan and proud of it and luv KSU football team. Well now i have lost respect to u KSU. Tell me y yall b hatin on us sayin we will hurt yalls program. Its funny cause we'll actually help yalls program but i dont think tht 52-0 will help yalls program but playin a team tht scored 17pts against tha #1 team says tht we'll kick tha crap out of u pussy kats. At tha end every1 knows tht tha HOGS will win cause we have tha best WR set and a QB and something yall dont have a damn defense. when our WR's come out and will blow yalls Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) minds away of awsome football yall will say ur's sorries cause yall dont want to go back to Kansuks St with an ass whoopin so bad u wouldnt sit for a whole week. yall say yall beat OSU well last time i watched them play they got fuked up by Iowa St. So if yall want to talk trash then talk trash to me at tha game and ill gaurantee tht ill can back it up. Also yall call us rascists well we dont have a kkk smiley buddy's. And 1 more thing for yall tht will haunt yall in yalls dreams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE.  :comehere:
ur MOM just called tha HOGs wut u gonna do bout it

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: December 06, 2011, 01:04:09 AM »
"Oh, let us not forget the much hyped Arkansas visit to the Los Angeles Coliseum in 2005. How did the mighty SEC rep do against the top-ranked Trojans? The Hogs were slaughtered, 70-17. Arkansas was much improved in 2006 in the rematch at Fayetteville, only losing 50-14. Add it up and it spells USC 120, Arkansas 31. [Side Note: K-State is 2-0 vs. USC] [/b]"

You beat USC when they were ranked 57th and went 6-6 and then when they were ranked 7th by 3 points in a game that saw 6 turnovers. Are you really bragging about beating a 6-6 team? I guess thats cool in the Big12. Hogs lost to USC in arguably their best year ever when they were ranked 2nd. Don't try and name drop wins against good teams during bad years to try and gain credibility.

:jerk:

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: December 06, 2011, 01:04:48 AM »
Here you go PigAggy fans.  This is one of the many touchdown throws that Collin Klein has thrown this year.  Just wanted you to get a little taste of what's gonna happen on January 6th.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tLk0k0bC4dc#t=102s

Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: December 06, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »

We beat them when they were 11-2 and finished #4. Pretty good win I think  :dunno:

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: December 06, 2011, 01:06:06 AM »
I absolutely cannot get over all of the 'yalls'.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: December 06, 2011, 01:06:28 AM »

We beat them when they were 11-2 and finished #4. Pretty good win I think  :dunno:

Odd that he decided  not to include that one  :dunno:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: December 06, 2011, 01:13:02 AM »

Y'all've never heard that one before? Yes, I just made a double contraction. This is America, we speak AMERICAN.

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: December 06, 2011, 01:14:27 AM »
if you don't root for the SEC un un-American..... this means y'all is un-American

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: December 06, 2011, 01:15:03 AM »
if you don't root for the SEC un un-American..... this means y'all is un-American

*y'all are

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: December 06, 2011, 01:15:25 AM »

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: December 06, 2011, 01:16:27 AM »

Y'all've never heard that one before? Yes, I just made a double contraction. This is America, we speak AMERICAN.
your going to give birth young fella you keep making them contraction. my 4X4 makes plenty of traction though

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: December 06, 2011, 01:16:43 AM »
Is literate v. illiterate their tuck v. us?

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: December 06, 2011, 01:17:29 AM »

your going to give birth young fella you keep making them contraction. my 4X4 makes plenty of traction though

Your? I'm pretty sure it's "you is"

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: December 06, 2011, 01:18:12 AM »
God, we are so in their heads.

y'all

Offline Gohogs516

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: December 06, 2011, 01:18:30 AM »
Well I bet you K-state fans are happy that this thread was posted on one of our sportscaster's twitter account, finally this shitty site has more than the same 6 posters. I'm not going to talk about our losses to the #1 and #2 teams in the nation, that horse was dead after page 4. But you have to be a little worried about the matchup between a top ten QB in Tyler Wilson vs. KSU's mediocre secondary. I know I'm worried about y'alls scrambling QB, they always get us. I was hoping to see some respectable conversations here, but looks like I'm sol. If any KSU fans want to actually talk about the game, come to our message boards. They aren't full of homers who can only reuse insults posted on the first page of this thread. I was hoping for a good game until I read this crap, now I can only hope the state of Kansas suffers from a horrible plague.

And is that a rough ridin' KKK emoticon?  Wtf?

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: December 06, 2011, 01:18:57 AM »
I did a little research.  This just proves how much playing SooAggie is going to hurt KSU this year.  

K-State Big 12 all-time conference record: 65-41 (.613)
Arkansas All-time SEC record: 77-78 (.497)

Jeez you guys (and gals) aren't even mediocre--you're just losers.  I think this pretty well shows what a large gap there is between these 2 programs.  

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: December 06, 2011, 01:20:13 AM »
Well I bet you K-state fans are happy that this thread was posted on one of our sportscaster's twitter account, finally this shitty site has more than the same 6 posters. I'm not going to talk about our losses to the #1 and #2 teams in the nation, that horse was dead after page 4. But you have to be a little worried about the matchup between a top ten QB in Tyler Wilson vs. KSU's mediocre secondary. I know I'm worried about y'alls scrambling QB, they always get us. I was hoping to see some respectable conversations here, but looks like I'm sol. If any KSU fans want to actually talk about the game, come to our message boards. They aren't full of homers who can only reuse insults posted on the first page of this thread. I was hoping for a good game until I read this crap, now I can only hope the state of Kansas suffers from a horrible plague.

You said you weren't going to mention our losses to #1 and #2...but you did.

Well played, sir  :gocho:

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: December 06, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »
hoping for a Kornheiser appearance in this thread  :crossfingers:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: December 06, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »

Is there a website that you can enter text and it is recited in an ArkAggie accent? I just want to hear these people talk.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: December 06, 2011, 01:21:25 AM »
I did a little research.  This just proves how much playing SooAggie is going to hurt KSU this year.  

K-State Big 12 all-time conference record: 65-41 (.613)
Arkansas All-time SEC record: 77-78 (.497)

Jeez you guys (and gals) aren't even mediocre--you're just losers.  I think this pretty well shows what a large gap there is between these 2 programs.  

If we're quoting history, need I mention Kansas State's all-time record? I don't which hurts worse: that or the fact that y'all are 40-64 against the flagship of your state.