Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927717 times)

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1775 on: December 06, 2011, 12:46:02 AM »
Arkansas is number 3 in the SEC, they lost only to the two teams ranked higher than them.  SEC is number 1.  And everyone on here has the nerve to be ignorant, racist and better than thou.  Arkansas is a great state and has a great athletics program.  Yet you people look down on them like they are scum.  You probably have never even been there.  I can't believe anyone would treat others with such disrespect.

I hear they are really good at mens track. confirm/deny?

I'm not sure what I should put in google to find out.   I tried "Arkansas Track' and all I got was underwear with crap stains.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: December 06, 2011, 12:46:33 AM »
Serious question, do people from Arkansas really call forums such as this one "blogs"?

I thought it was a joke, but now I don't know what to think.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: December 06, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
Arkansas is number 3 in the SEC, they lost only to the two teams ranked higher than them.  SEC is number 1.  And everyone on here has the nerve to be ignorant, racist and better than thou.  Arkansas is a great state and has a great athletics program.  Yet you people look down on them like they are scum.  You probably have never even been there.  I can't believe anyone would treat others with such disrespect.
Yeah, you can.  It's the Internet.  Treating people with disrespect is the only other reason to turn the computer on. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1778 on: December 06, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

I really hope this is an aTm fan.
Nope, Hog fan and Cat hater! That game was one of the finest meltdowns I've seen... A comfortable lead in the 4th qtr... until you guys let a relatively unknown RB named Sirr Parker run the same exact slant out of the backfield for 3 scores in rapid succession! It was incredible! Not an A&M fan at all just loved that collapse!!!

:jerk:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 06, 2011, 12:47:40 AM »
blogs rhymes with hogs.  One of  those mnemonic things to help keep up with everything.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: December 06, 2011, 12:48:09 AM »
Arkansas is number 3 in the SEC, they lost only to the two teams ranked higher than them.  SEC is number 1.  And everyone on here has the nerve to be ignorant, racist and better than thou.  Arkansas is a great state and has a great athletics program.  Yet you people look down on them like they are scum.  You probably have never even been there.  I can't believe anyone would treat others with such disrespect.

I hear they are really good at mens track. confirm/deny?

I'm not sure what I should put in google to find out.   I tried "Arkansas Track' and all I got was underwear with crap stains.

THIS.  
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: December 06, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
Yeah, you can.  It's the Internet.  Treating people with disrespect is the only other reason to turn the computer on. 

Ham, they really don't get it. And it boggles my mind.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: December 06, 2011, 12:48:44 AM »
Serious question, do people from Arkansas really call forums such as this one "blogs"?

I thought it was a joke, but now I don't know what to think.

Yes, I believe so. Makes you wonder what a forum is in their minds?

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 06, 2011, 12:48:49 AM »

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: December 06, 2011, 12:50:06 AM »

Only in Kansas

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: December 06, 2011, 12:50:36 AM »
It looks like a few pigaggies missed the news tonight.  :bwpopcorn:

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 06, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »
You know we only lost to the no1 and no2 team in the nation, also the SEC champs and national title contenders.... don't see anyone from the big whatever on there

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: December 06, 2011, 12:52:05 AM »

Only in Kansas

I really think you're about to effect major change here.  Keep at it.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 06, 2011, 12:52:37 AM »
You know we only lost to the no1 and no2 team in the nation, also the SEC champs and national title contenders.... don't see anyone from the big whatever on there

You only lost to the #1 and 2 teams in the nation? Tell me more...

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: December 06, 2011, 12:52:50 AM »
Gotta admit their losses are pretty impressive.   :blindfold:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: December 06, 2011, 12:53:22 AM »

omg this is just unreal  :lol: :lol:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: December 06, 2011, 12:54:21 AM »
Thought I would bring up what had not yet been posted: Arkansas only lost to #1 and #2. Since the Jaycats are not #1 or #2, then Arkansas will win.

I just thought you Jaycat fans would like to know that.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: December 06, 2011, 12:54:58 AM »

Really? I had no idea. Better go change my prediction...   :ohno:

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 06, 2011, 12:55:17 AM »
if u color those programs in that glossy finger paint stuff arkansas red will make them purty next to a purple babtist flag colored cat. we lernt to color in 4th grade didn't yall.

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 06, 2011, 12:55:31 AM »
You are the dumbest person in this blog!!! OU should be #2! hahaahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You did see their game against texas tech right? Your weak sauce team in your weak sauce conference would be in the lower half of the SEC at best!!! ANd you wonder why everyone is leaving that trash conference? well its because they want real competition!!! and to say that you are elite is another dumbass comment!! In case you were wondering krap state didnt win a bowl game until '93!!

Notre Dame should be ranked #1 and us right behind them, based solely on prestige. Lsu and Alabama are garbage, and they really took out the trash when they beat Arkansas. We're prestigious. We're elite. We should be playing ND for the BCS championship, but the BCS just loooves the SEC.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: December 06, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »
So they're gonna lose more impressively than we will?  Dammit.  That's not good for us.   :embarrassed:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: December 06, 2011, 12:56:50 AM »

Again I will reiterate that the national title game is meaningless, and always has been. It's become nothing but an SEC jerk fest. You guys can have your fashion. No one else cares.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:07 AM »
I heard that we're playing a team from the SEC in the Cotton Bowl.  What the hell is an SEC?  I think I heard of this SEC once when talking to my tax/accounting department. 

Anywho, I'm so glad I told my secretary to hold all of my calls today.  Checking out this board has been a hoot. 

I'm sure whoever we play in the Cotton Bowl will be a formidable opponent and give KState fits for a couple of quarters.  I hope that we don't struggle too much in the early going, as this might tarnish our reputation and keep us from being seeded #1 in the 2012 preseason polls.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:58:48 AM by RightMeow »
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:24 AM »
Thought I would bring up what had not yet been posted: Arkansas only lost to #1 and #2. Since the Jaycats are not #1 or #2, then Arkansas will win.

I just thought you Jaycat fans would like to know that.

Haha! Yes! Now you're getting it  :party:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
So they're gonna lose more impressively than we will?  Dammit.  That's not good for us.   :embarrassed:

We don't lose to teams not named SEC, and sometimes we beat them.