Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935635 times)

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2011, 12:19:14 PM »
All those Walmarts in Kansas must be for the hawk grads and arKansas transplants.  Last I checked KSU grads dont step foot in those garbage stores...
 :kstategrad:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2011, 12:20:19 PM »
Guys, I just did some research online and a razorback is a pig.  an honest to god pig. 

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 05, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »
Well, mighty KState, you may have won the battle when it comes to intelligence, humor, and athletic ability. but apparently every single short bus in the state of Arkansas has been re-routed to goEMAW.  Y'all can look forward to a whole month of these wonderful folks who feature low post counts, no grammar skills, and browsers that are so old that they don't underline misspelled words in red. 

Looks like the joke is on you!   :pbj:

:pray: please bring some more posters like yourself to this gem of a board, please
Hell no, we're going to win this war of attrition!  You may think that you can go make a joke message board where nothing is taken seriously, but in a week you'll be so tired of the short bus invasion that every single IP address from Arkansas will be blocked!

(Also, for full disclosure here, I live in Kansas and went to a couple KState games this year, and think that Fake Patty's Day is the best holiday of the year)

Nope. Could read mouth breathing tuck rants 24/7.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 05, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »
Guys, I just did some research online and a razorback is a pig.  an honest to god pig. 

so blessed

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 05, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
All those Walmarts in Kansas must be for the hawk grads and arKansas transplants.  Last I checked KSU grads dont step foot in those garbage stores...

Oh wow.  Now you've really gone and hurt our feelings.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 05, 2011, 12:21:32 PM »
nice 7 point win over 6-6 iowa st!! YOU POWERHOUSE YOU  :ksu:

Vanderbilt just called and said you're a moron for making this statement...

My 5 year old called and said you stole his comeback! Want some ice for that burn?!

:lol: MORE MORE MORE!!!

How do you keep a KSU player out of your yard? Put an endzone in it! There ya go little guy  :)

How does an Arkansas mommy know when her daughter is on the rag?  Her son's dick tastes funny.  There you go, even littler guy!
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 05, 2011, 12:22:04 PM »
http://247wallst.com/2011/05/20/the-ten-states-where-walmart-is-everywhere/3/

I see a lot of "Hardy Har Har, Arkansas has a lot of Wal-Marts! Hardy Har Har  :ksu: :ksu: :ksu:" going on in this thread.  I would just like to point out that you corn field, cousin rapers are #4 on the list with the most Wal-Marts per million while we are number 1. (just another thing we "beat" Kansas at).  Pot/Kettle.
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, WALMART SMACK!!!

1. Arkansas
> Stores Per 1 Million People: 30.87
> Total No. of Stores: 90
> Median Income: $37,823 (3rd Lowest)
> Pct. Living Below The Poverty Line: 18.8% (2nd Highest)

4. Kansas
> Stores Per 1 Million People: 21.38
> Total No. of Stores: 61
> Median Income: $47,817 (23rd Lowest)
> Pct. Living Below The Poverty Line: 13.4% (25th Lowest)

Kansas presence on this list suggests that a state’s proximity to Arkansas may be more important to Walmart’s success than the number of low-income shoppers. While the average income of its residents is close to the national average, its proximity to Walmart’s central distribution network secures its place on this list.  Access to the Arkansas hub makes it more efficient to open stores. Although growth slowed in the early 2000’s, Walmart is finding other ways to boost sales. According to the Wall Street Journal, Kansas stores which had stopped selling guns  five years ago will start selling them again.

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 05, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »
As most of you here know I'm first cousins with Chris Fowler.  I was discussing this matchup with him over email this morning and he was pretty blunt about his feelings.  Said that this was a lose/lose for the Wildcats.  He said he thinks we run away with this one but was concerned we wouldn't even show up to play this loser game given our dissapointment over not making the NC or BCS game.  He said that one thing that could really hurt is for us to pull out a squeeker against what, on paper, is a hugely overmatched Arkansas team.  I tend to agree with him.  I mean, we win and big rough ridin' deal.  It's Arkansas.  We should beat these nobodys.  But, we just squeek by or somehow find a way to lose this game and we are a laughing stock.  Thoughts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Chris Fowler? Really? Who cares if you are related to him. And who cares if he is on College Gameday. I wouldn't go to him for advice about Arkansas. I wouldn't go to him for advice about anything football related. I could do as good of a job as any of those guys on College Gameday. How can playing a team that is ranked higher than you possibly make you look bad?

I guess since K-State is so great, as a Hog fan we should be thankful for this match up because it will make us look really good? Please... Oklahoma would have been a better matchup for us.

I'm going to tell him you said that.  Will report back with his response....

I will be waiting patiently. Thanks Steve...  :pray:  :crossfingers:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 05, 2011, 12:23:44 PM »
After analyzing these pigaggies posting habits, I've noticed a tendency to "ALL CAPS " many words..and add extra exclamation points(and other various punctuation marks), even when not needed. Interesting. Will post more when i know more. go cats.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:29:34 PM by WillieWatanabe »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline HogsOverKST

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 05, 2011, 12:24:26 PM »
You K-State fans are insane.  First of all, you are not a reputable football team.  You have a classy coach, but you would never survive in the SEC.  You talk about Arkansas and act as if this team is a bottom dweller in the SEC...lol...you must not know much about them after all.  By the way, it wasn't that the Big 12 didn't allow Arkansas in the "Texas Longhorn" conference; Arkansas chose the SEC over the the former.  Arkansas had 75 years of Texas in the Southwest Conference (being the only school outside of the state of Texas).  Say what you will about Arkansas, but after the game you'll wish you had played Tennessee or Florida.  Keep in mind, Petrino is building a powerhouse.  You Wildcats fans are delusional; maybe in the early 2000's your teams were decent, but I don't recall a National Championship in your history.  I won't dwell on the past, but what is going on presently--you're on your way to getting your teeth kicked in.  I drink with one of your fans in Topeka, KS.  He told me he wouldn't want to play an SEC West team--his just nightmare became reality!  Enjoy the beatdown!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:04 PM »
Quote from:  me
Chris, check out what this Arkansas fan said on our site:  (yourpost)

Quote from:  My first cousin Chris Fowler
Haha, that sounds like an Arkansas fan.  One of the smelliest fanbases you will ever come across.  Honestly, the entire state smells like sewer and cheese.  Barf

:lol:

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:26 PM »
After analyzing these pigaggies posting habits, I've noticed a tendency to bold many words..and add extra exclamation points, even when not needed. Interesting. Will post more when i know more. go cats.

Kinda like starting sentences with lower case instead of a capital letter right?  When all else fails and you have nothing better to say, by all means, critique (look it up, it's a big, funny spelled word) one's grammar.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »
After analyzing these pigaggies posting habits, I've noticed a tendency to bold many words..and add extra exclamation points, even when not needed. Interesting. Will post more when i know more. go cats.

It's punctuation in general. They rough ridin' love it. If they are asking a question it's "Did you know we are in the SEC????????"

I know they just learned it yesterday, so they aren't perfect at it, but it's good to see their enthusiasm towards education.

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:49 PM »
You K-State fans are insane.  First of all, you are not a reputable football team.  You have a classy coach, but you would never survive in the SEC.  You talk about Arkansas and act as if this team is a bottom dweller in the SEC...lol...you must not know much about them after all.  By the way, it wasn't that the Big 12 didn't allow Arkansas in the "Texas Longhorn" conference; Arkansas chose the SEC over the the former.  Arkansas had 75 years of Texas in the Southwest Conference (being the only school outside of the state of Texas).  Say what you will about Arkansas, but after the game you'll wish you had played Tennessee or Florida.  Keep in mind, Petrino is building a powerhouse.  You Wildcats fans are delusional; maybe in the early 2000's your teams were decent, but I don't recall a National Championship in your history.  I won't dwell on the past, but what is going on presently--you're on your way to getting your teeth kicked in.  I drink with one of your fans in Topeka, KS.  He told me he wouldn't want to play an SEC West team--his just nightmare became reality!  Enjoy the beatdown!

:sdeek: Saul??

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:37 PM »
http://247wallst.com/2011/05/20/the-ten-states-where-walmart-is-everywhere/3/

I see a lot of "Hardy Har Har, Arkansas has a lot of Wal-Marts! Hardy Har Har  :ksu: :ksu: :ksu:" going on in this thread.  I would just like to point out that you corn field, cousin rapers are #4 on the list with the most Wal-Marts per million while we are number 1. (just another thing we "beat" Kansas at).  Pot/Kettle.
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, WALMART SMACK!!!

1. Arkansas
> Stores Per 1 Million People: 30.87
> Total No. of Stores: 90
> Median Income: $37,823 (3rd Lowest)
> Pct. Living Below The Poverty Line: 18.8% (2nd Highest)

4. Kansas
> Stores Per 1 Million People: 21.38
> Total No. of Stores: 61
> Median Income: $47,817 (23rd Lowest)
> Pct. Living Below The Poverty Line: 13.4% (25th Lowest)

Kansas presence on this list suggests that a state’s proximity to Arkansas may be more important to Walmart’s success than the number of low-income shoppers. While the average income of its residents is close to the national average, its proximity to Walmart’s central distribution network secures its place on this list.  Access to the Arkansas hub makes it more efficient to open stores. Although growth slowed in the early 2000’s, Walmart is finding other ways to boost sales. According to the Wall Street Journal, Kansas stores which had stopped selling guns  five years ago will start selling them again.

Morons, now we'll just raise prices at Kansas Walmarts and make even more money off of you! 

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:53 PM »
Just wondering, how many students does Wichita State have?

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 05, 2011, 12:28:14 PM »

I did some more research and discovered that  "Wildcats" is the nickname for Kentucky.  Then Nova.  Then Davidson.  By the time anyone associates the nickname with KSU, however, most people have already given up trying to figure out what team they're watching and just guess that the purple unis plus the nickname plus the lack of football fundamentals means they must be watching Northwestern.  :cheers:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 05, 2011, 12:28:27 PM »
Hey "SEC is so hard" mouthbreathers:

RATING    W   L  SCHEDL(RANK) VS top 10 | VS top 30     

7  Arkansas                A  =  89.48   10   2   73.58 (28)      0   2       |    2   2   
12  Kansas State          A  =  87.11   10   2   78.53 (10)      1   2       |    5   2     

:users:

Offline WhoIsKSU?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 05, 2011, 12:28:35 PM »
I think it's hilarious that Kansas State fans have the balls to talk trash about this. When I first heard that we play KSU in the Cotton Bowl I thought 'ahh really, that sucks. I was hoping to play a good team." Even better is the fact that this is how KSU fans spend their time. I look forward to talking trash to every away teams fans when we play them, so I'm excited to see this because I first expected everyone to be a lot like A&M fans in the way that they agreed with every crap talking statement we would throw at them. Here's 10 points to bring you ladies down to earth.

1. (whatever your QB's name is) would be 4th string at Arkansas- maybe.
2.  You're the second best program in an already unknown state.
3. We have Walmart, you have nothing.
4. Our basketball stadium holds more people that your football stadium.
5. Your main color is purple.
6. Darren Sproles sucks (Only person I know that ever came from there. Besides Beasley, he sucks even more.)
7. Your in the Big 12, or 10. Whatever they call that "conference" now. Either way your fellow members are doing everything in their power to join our conference.
8.  If all Wildcats were all a different color, the purple ones would be the gay ones.
9. Ole Miss, Tennessee, Kentucky- 3 worst SEC teams- would all kick KSU's ass. Vanderbilt would blow you out.
10. I would talk trash about the town your team is in, or the state, but I don't know anything about it. Because it is irrelevant to society. You're bringing absolutely nothing to the table.

K State fans now >  :excited:
K State fans after the first quarter>  :confused:
Halftime>  :ohno:
K State fans after the game>  :bang:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 05, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
This thread is so good for so many reasons.   :popcorn:
@mikec2w

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 05, 2011, 12:30:12 PM »

I did some more research and discovered that  "Wildcats" is the nickname for Kentucky.  Then Nova.  Then Davidson.  By the time anyone associates the nickname with KSU, however, most people have already given up trying to figure out what team they're watching and just guess that the purple unis plus the nickname plus the lack of football fundamentals means they must be watching Northwestern.  :cheers:

A PIG? I thought it was a hedgehog... like Sonic. Which was cool. Now I have even less respect for Arkansas State. Better hope McFadden has a big game for you guys.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 05, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »

i dont honestly believe that his nightmare was "just"

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 05, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »

yeah, so what?

Well, aren't you the smart and witty guy?   :excited:

LoL    I swear!  Get over yourself.  Your program GETS to play in a bowl game.  A lot of programs don't get that privilege.  
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who we play.  It's a bowl game--it provides both teams national exposure, win or lose.  Why oh why would anyone bitch whine and moan about their reputation being "sullied" by playing in a bowl game against a top 10 ranked team????  I don't get it, I just don't get it!

Blah Blah  :blah:...    Go fall on your pitch fork.  Stupid hill folk. :opcat:

Wow!  Just Wow.  I'm not often speechless, but this kind of crap leaves me speechless--ALMOST.

When one can't engage in a rationale and knowledgeable argument, one resorts to being an ass.  That is sad.
Best of Luck to the Kansas football program.  I hope it's a fantastic game--and I hope we grind your little butts into the turf.  Nothing personal--I'm just a Razorback fan!

christ, again with the forcefully doing things to our butts...

you PigAggies need to realize that it's all cool if you find a consenting person to do all the butt play of your dreams with, but lay off the forcefully doing it to non-consenting people....

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, "son".
Good God! Us Hog fans are usually pretty rabid in their support of our team.  But, we can manage to form coherent arguments, maintain rational thought processes, and not resort to complete and utter ignorant insults and talking trash.  I'm really disappointed that Kansas fans are being so completely and utterly nasty.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 05, 2011, 12:31:26 PM »

It's punctuation in general. They rough ridin' love it. If they are asking a question it's "Did you know we are in the SEC????????"

I know they just learned it yesterday, so they aren't perfect at it, but it's good to see their enthusiasm towards education.

Great catch, AbeFroman. I have edited my post. Wow, this is a very fluid situation. We must all be on our toes.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 05, 2011, 12:31:36 PM »
Hey "SEC is so hard" mouthbreathers:

RATING    W   L  SCHEDL(RANK) VS top 10 | VS top 30     

7  Arkansas                A  =  89.48   10   2   73.58 (28)      0   2       |    2   2   
12  Kansas State          A  =  87.11   10   2   78.53 (10)      1   2       |    5   2     

:users:

Congratulations you found 1/6 BCS computers, with the lowest and highest being thrown out. Want a cookie?