Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927526 times)

Offline HOGFAN315

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #375 on: December 05, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »
Yea it's gonna hurt K-States image for sure. Anytime a team gets blown out by 4 TDs thats what usually happens. Are you serious? I've heard some of the best trash talking in college football but this crap makes no sense. When has K-State done anything significant? I can name one player on your entire team. Have never seen a single game televised on ESPN. Your saying your in the same boat as ND huh? Well thats good because they're as shitty as they come. I saw an Uekman comment on this sorry excuse for a message board too. I hope whoever started that gets what they deserve. All you idiots that have a twitter account and wanna keep up with me Ill be @AP_315 all bowl season. And you can gurantee I'll be trashing your sorry ass program all the way through. Woo Pig Sooie. BTW my prediction is 48-17 Hogs in a rout.  :ksu: :chainsaw:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 05, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »

yeah, so what?

Well, aren't you the smart and witty guy?   :excited:

LoL    I swear!  Get over yourself.  Your program GETS to play in a bowl game.  A lot of programs don't get that privilege.  
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who we play.  It's a bowl game--it provides both teams national exposure, win or lose.  Why oh why would anyone bitch whine and moan about their reputation being "sullied" by playing in a bowl game against a top 10 ranked team????  I don't get it, I just don't get it!

i said "so what?" because i didnt rough ridin' read it

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 05, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »

yeah, so what?

LoL    I swear!  Get over yourself.  Your program GETS to play in a bowl game.  A lot of programs don't get that privilege.  
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who we play.  It's a bowl game--it provides both teams national exposure, win or lose.  Why oh why would anyone bitch whine and moan about their reputation being "sullied" by playing in a bowl game against a top 10 ranked team????  I don't get it, I just don't get it!

Blah Blah  :blah:...    Go fall on your pitch fork.  Stupid hill folk. :opcat:

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 05, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
Why dont all you KSU lovers baske in the glory of you Farmageddon victory. How do you all talk crap about arkansas when we have a better record, have played many more solid teams, we"re from the SEC, ranked higher by almost everyone in the country. and most importantly why do you live in that shithole Manhattan? Arkansas is gonna murder your sack of crap team, your biggest win is who?????????????????
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:48:55 AM by KSUSUCKS »

Offline panamawilliams91

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 05, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
Arkansas has 13 conference championships, 45 All-Americans, and a record of 676–451–40.  Kansas State has 5 conference titles, 11 All-Americans, and a record of 466–610–41.  The Razorbacks are 23rd on college football's all-time winningest programs list.  Arkansas has two home stadiums, and its smaller home stadium is larger than KSU’s rather average home stadium.  Kansas State has been to 14 bowl games, and Arkansas has been to 38.  Look at these numbers, and tell me Arkansas is worse.*
Kansas State has lost 144 more games than it has won!  Face the facts, you dipshits.
Can you explain to me how it is possible that so many Kansas State fans on this thread are rough ridin' idiots?   It seems like the least bit of success leads KSU fans to have an over-exaggerated sense of their program’s greatness.  Hell, I know Arkansas isn’t that great-I figured they would lose, going into the LSU game.  You have Snyder back; seriously, I recognize he’s good, and you will be very good again.  But you are an ignorant prick if you do not realize that, statistically, Arkansas is a much better program historically.  Finally, Arkansas joined the SEC because the old SWC was falling apart, and they wanted to be in a conference that actually wins national titles.  Plus, losing to Texas all the time sucks, and it got old.

*this doesn’t include 2011 statistics.

Also, isn’t Kansas home to Westboro Baptist Church?  You hypocrites act like Kansas is such a damn perfect place.  I know Arkansas isn’t perfect, but this is just a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I dare any of you to come up with legitimate statistics proving that Kansas State is a better program.  Note I said program, not team.  I don’t know who’s better this year; that’s why they're going to play in Arlington.  But there isn’t really any denying that Arkansas is the better program throughout history, barring some history that I overlooked.

BMW is that you spouting history??

Well, you are quite the intelligent fellow to figure out that was actual history.  Thank God fans like you are more intelligent than I give them credit for-an intelligent conversation may be possible after all.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 05, 2011, 11:46:40 AM »
seriously guys? out of everything, you're bringing back the "women make sandwiches" thing?

I mean christ, people from a back ass, squeal like a pig while I butt rape you, state are making you look like you'd be the ones opposing to some black kids go to your school...  :facepalm:

Offline Arkansas#1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 05, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
I do not know if you are all being serious, but i sure hope so. You do not even have a rep, and playing Arkansas is probably the best thing that has happened to your team all season. Make all the jokes you want, but we are going to beat you by at least 30. Its going to be embarrasing and i will probably leave by the end of the first half. I am all for having pride in your team, but you people are rough ridin' stupid if you think what you are saying is real. You're number 8 in the polls and got left out of the BCS. For a VTech team that just got stompted by clemson. A team which lost to South Carolina which we beat by 20. Get ready to get that ass beat... on and off the field.

wati, are you seriously threatening to ass rape ksu fans at the game?

its not a threat dipshit... implying our fans have more class than your piece of crap fans could ever have. Your team and your state is never relevant. The best part about being in kansas is leaving. You will understand if you can actually go to the game. You probably wont be able to afford it. Im not sure what cow folks make per year, but its probably not enough to actually afford a ticket. Enjoy watching the ass kicking we're gonna give you on you 24 inch tv.... if they even have it in that crap hole of a town you live in.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 05, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »
Why dont all you KSU lovers baske in the glory of you Farmageddon victory. How do you all talk crap about arkansas when we have a better record have better many better teams, from the SEC, ranked higher by almost everyone in the country. and most importantly why do you live in that shithole Manhattan? Arkansas is gonna murder your sack of crap team, your biggest win is who?????????????????

thanks for stopping by ksusucks i would say our biggest win was against future heisman winner led baylor, who was yours? if you dont mind me asking

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 05, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
seriously guys? out of everything, you're bringing back the "women make sandwiches" thing?

I mean christ, people from a back ass, squeal like a pig while I butt rape you, state are making you look like you'd be the ones opposing to some black kids go to your school...  :facepalm:

Yes, some of our posters are really giving the Arkansas homophobes a run for their money in the shitty poster department.  :flush:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 05, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
I do not know if you are all being serious, but i sure hope so. You do not even have a rep, and playing Arkansas is probably the best thing that has happened to your team all season. Make all the jokes you want, but we are going to beat you by at least 30. Its going to be embarrasing and i will probably leave by the end of the first half. I am all for having pride in your team, but you people are rough ridin' stupid if you think what you are saying is real. You're number 8 in the polls and got left out of the BCS. For a VTech team that just got stompted by clemson. A team which lost to South Carolina which we beat by 20. Get ready to get that ass beat... on and off the field.

its not a threat dipshit... implying our fans have more class than your piece of crap fans could ever have. Your team and your state is never relevant. The best part about being in kansas is leaving. You will understand if you can actually go to the game. You probably wont be able to afford it. Im not sure what cow folks make per year, but its probably not enough to actually afford a ticket. Enjoy watching the ass kicking we're gonna give you on you 24 inch tv.... if they even have it in that crap hole of a town you live in.

States in the midwest talking crap about other states in the midwest for having nothing there. That one always confused the hell out of me.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 05, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »
Why dont all you KSU lovers baske in the glory of you Farmageddon victory. How do you all talk crap about arkansas when we have a better record have better many better teams, from the SEC, ranked higher by almost everyone in the country. and most importantly why do you live in that shithole Manhattan? Arkansas is gonna murder your sack of crap team, your biggest win is who?????????????????

Wait... since when did "better" start to mean "same"? I am having a tough time keeping up with all your vernacular. I feel like i'm in a Mark Twain novel! It's so exciting!

Offline HogHeaven

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2011, 11:50:38 AM »
WTF is a Razorback...is that some kind of fish?

And we're the dumb hillbillies?

Razorback isn't just a mascot, it's an actual animal.

And to basically the whole first page of this thread, it's funny because no one has hardly heard of KSU, but you could ask anyone in the North/s/e/w areas and most would have heard of us.

Glad to know your image is being harmed by some team who has more media coverage in a game than you guys get all year.

And all of that talk about Walmart? It's funny how they Waltons hold more spots on Forbes alone than the total from Kansas.

Not to mention all this farming hillbilly crap. Kansas is just as much, if not a bigger agricultural state than Arkansas.

What conference are you guys in again? Sunbelt right? or something like that... SEC is the nations most prestigious conference, and with more and more teams just begging to get in every year, i'm sure you guys will be on that list in the near future.

It's going to be great when you guys eat your words.

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
How in the world do you say your second only to ND? you aren't even the best program in your state. Maybe third behind Wichita ST. your defense is a joke that will get absolutely raped. our two losses can be found in the BCS national championsip game, where are yours? Save the trash talk for Iowa State and Kansas, teams you have a chance against. Cleine hasn't seen an SEC defense, and his visions gonna be even more blurry after a couple hits. The only hillbillies we have is in southern arkansas, only because its attached to Lousiana. KSUcks

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2011, 11:52:46 AM »

so.... you're promising to butt rape ksu fans at the game?

Sorry, I won't be able to go to the game because I'll have to be flying first class international for work. Enjoy driving your station wagon over to Arlington though! Make sure you take it into a Walmart for an oil change first though.

Hope you enjoy the game(other than the butt raping ksu fans, not cool bro), I'm pissed I'm going to miss it(the game, not your butt raping).

Offline SnillByder

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »

thanks for stopping by ksusucks i would say our biggest win was against future heisman winner led baylor, who was yours? if you dont mind me asking

They've already kindly explained to us that their biggest wins of the year are losing by 24 points to both Alabama and LSU.

Offline Arkansas#1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:24 AM »

States in the midwest talking crap about other states in the midwest for having nothing there. That one always confused the hell out of me.
At least our state has some natural beauty. Kansas has nothing

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »
How in the world do you say your second only to ND? you aren't even the best program in your state. Maybe third behind Wichita ST. your defense is a joke that will get absolutely raped. our two losses can be found in the BCS national championsip game, where are yours? Save the trash talk for Iowa State and Kansas, teams you have a chance against. Cleine hasn't seen an SEC defense, and his visions gonna be even more blurry after a couple hits. The only hillbillies we have is in southern arkansas, only because its attached to Lousiana. KSUcks

oh man thats a low blow, its still too soon

Offline Razorback Rugby

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »
We have none, and frankly we're pretty damn proud of it . . . being an Elite academic institution for so many years precluded us from extending that same dominance on to the field and court of play.

Last I checked the University of Arkansas has a better ranking in US News best colleges than K-State.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »

yeah, so what?

Blah Blah  :blah:...    Go fall on your pitch fork.  Stupid hill folk. :opcat:

Wow!  Just Wow.  I'm not often speechless, but this kind of crap leaves me speechless--ALMOST.

When one can't engage in a rationale and knowledgeable argument, one resorts to being an ass.  That is sad.
Best of Luck to the Kansas football program.  I hope it's a fantastic game--and I hope we grind your little butts into the turf.  Nothing personal--I'm just a Razorback fan!

Offline C_Rock77

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
Playing Arkansas hurt the image of K-State's program....last I checked, Arkansas was ranked #6 and K-State ranked #8. How playing a team ranked higher than you are can hurt your image, I have no clue.

Hmm...let's see. Arkansas plays in the most competitive conference in the country, that has produced the LAST 5 BCS National Champions. Can any team say that they've had an opportunity to go to the BCSNC with 2 losses that hasn't come out of the SEC? Nope!

How many teams that are ultimately going to the NC Game did K-State play this year?

You seriously think that playing Arkansas may HURT your program? You've got to be kidding me. You say that Arkansas is a "second tier" team in the SEC...but they're ranked 3rd highest in the conference in the BCS when the 2 higher ranked are playing for the BCSNC this year. Last yr, Arkansas went to the Sugar Bowl. Which bowl did K-State play in last yr?

I'd like to see K-State's record if they played in the SEC....much less the SEC West. For those of you that have been under a rock this yr, the SEC West is the strongest division in the strongest conference in the nation. Can any other division (or conference for that matter) boast the top 3 ranked teams in the BCS at any given time this season? What's the avg BCS ranking for the top 3 Big 12 schools, this yr?

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
And to basically the whole first page of this thread, it's funny because no one has hardly heard of KSU, but you could ask anyone in the North/s/e/w areas and most would have heard of us.

Oh, this thread is certainly funny, but (appropriately) you haven't figured out why.

:bwpopcorn:

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »
#2 on Playboy's list of std-ridden campuses.  UA, you can always look down on Arkansas State.  :cheers:  <---- But with penicillan.

You're not playing Arkansas State genius.  It's the University of Arkansas.  

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2011, 11:57:10 AM »
To all the K-State fans, I find it rather interesting that you only talk bad about a program that plays in the best division and conference in college football. And is ranked higher than you. Has a more prolific offense, and a better defense. Better special teams. Better coach. Let's look at Texas A&M that took you guys 4 OT's to beat by a field goal. Arkansas slept during the first half, played the 3rd quarter, and practiced in the 4th quarter and still beat Texas A&M. So please don't act like your program is so high and mighty. K-State is good, and it will be a good game. But don't expect a blowout on either side. Cotton Bowl is going to be a far greater game then most every bowl game, so just be happy that you get a chance to play a team that makes your non-BCS bowl look better than half the BCS bowls!!!

And as far as the snide comment about Arkansas... I'm sorry that K-State obviously isn't educated enough to start 3 of the biggest corporations in the United States (Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, J.B. Hunt Trucking). And don't get me started on the whole Ar-Kansas crap. When did Kansas even become part of the Union or recognized as a state? Let me tell you. Arkansas was the 25th state, Kansas was the 34th state. So I think who ever came up with the name was like "Oh hey, we wish we were Arkansas... So let's just take the "Ar" off and call ourselves Kansas.

Offline HogFan12

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »
It probably doesn't hurt our brand. Arkansas isn't horrible, just very average. It will be similar to playing a team like Virginia or Louisville, which can't be confused with a premier matchup with a blueblood like Michigan, but isn't damaging.

Yea we wanted a "blueblood like Michigan" too but instead we got Kansas State  :frown: :frown:

Offline Arkansas#1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2011, 11:58:03 AM »

so.... you're promising to butt rape ksu fans at the game?

Sorry, I won't be able to go to the game because I'll have to be flying first class international for work. Enjoy driving your station wagon over to Arlington though! Make sure you take it into a Walmart for an oil change first though.

Hope you enjoy the game(other than the butt raping ksu fans, not cool bro), I'm pissed I'm going to miss it(the game, not your butt raping).
?
you talk about butt rape a lot, are you the sandusky of the KState fan base? That sir is not cool, next time just leave the little boy alone.