Author Topic: Bob Strawn hates The Chef, calls them squawks (Bob Strawn Master Thread)  (Read 14099 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Aww yeah time to eff plZ

Oh man remember when we posted these on The Mercury forums last year and he wigged out and threatened to sue?  :lol:

"This image is my own copyrighted image. Do not use it. You do not have permission."

think of this everytime i see his campaign stuff around town  :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
MHK seriously dodged a boblet last night with Strawn going down. Can you imagine how fast he would've tried to outsource The Chef's employees to Lawrence where they might be more at home? Good grief. Anyway, celebratory orgy in my front yard tonight if anyone's interested. Pregnancies for all!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
MHK seriously dodged a boblet last night with Strawn going down. Can you imagine how fast he would've tried to outsource The Chef's employees to Lawrence where they might be more at home? Good grief. Anyway, celebratory orgy in my front yard tonight if anyone's interested. Pregnancies for all!

Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
From Strawn's Facebook:

Bob Strawn

Tuesday

nice to see the city commission is moving forward with the kaw indian chief art piece proposal atop the presently bare 4th/bluemont limestone pedestal. when finished, he'll be able to hop off and run over to a new mcdonald's soon to be located on the circle for his mid-morning snack. :wink:

:facepalm:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
When I think of Native Americans I think of McDonalds snack time.

WINK!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From Strawn's Facebook:

Bob Strawn

Tuesday

nice to see the city commission is moving forward with the kaw indian chief art piece proposal atop the presently bare 4th/bluemont limestone pedestal. when finished, he'll be able to hop off and run over to a new mcdonald's soon to be located on the circle for his mid-morning snack. :wink:

Isn't there already a McDonald's like 1 or 2 blocks away from there?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From Strawn's Facebook:

Bob Strawn

Tuesday

it's dirty and gross though. agree that they need to do something with that whole disgusting street.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
From Strawn's Facebook:

Bob Strawn

Tuesday

it's dirty and gross though. agree that they need to do something with that whole disgusting street.

Moving the present McDonald's to make way for more "redevelopment," I believe. The new one will be pretty close to the roundabout. Ought to be interesting.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From Strawn's Facebook:

Bob Strawn

Tuesday

Moving the present McDonald's to make way for more "redevelopment," I believe. The new one will be pretty close to the roundabout. Ought to be interesting.

oh wow. that whole intersection(s) area is so messed up already. it's like a bad haircut that you cut more off the top and then realize that you have to take some off the sides too and then trim the bangs and then oops you trimmed too much and then the next thing you know you're just bald. that's how that whole area that used to be one intersection that turned into two that turned into three is going to be. on fat bald head.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bob may have just admitted to being the dumpster diver in the Jamar receipt gate. :horrorsurprise:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The only surprising thing is that it took this long to put it together

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I think he is bullshit and wants the attention

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Bob may have just admitted to being the dumpster diver in the Jamar receipt gate. :horrorsurprise:
WHAT????

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
What a $!#*.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
bob is on one, holy crap

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I want to have sex on his lawn right now.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He needs to answer the question
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
For the bandwagon Kansas State fans like myself can someone please explain who Bob Strawn is?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Former mayor who tried to kill fake Patty's and apparently ended the Frank Martin era at KSU.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Former mayor who tried to kill fake Patty's and apparently ended the Frank Martin era at KSU.

Does he have a handle here? He has to, right? I believe he's tmcats on the Phog.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff that dude if true

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He needs to answer the question

Nah, he doesn't. It makes too much sense that he was working for Currie to find dirt to run Frank out of town with, he always shat on Frank. I hate that Jamar had to be collateral damage in this. Every time this gets brought up it needs to be reiterated that Jamar, nor the program were ever found by the NCAA to violate any rules. Currie suspended him, on his own.

I hope captain crap read that twitter thread today and got a little sad about the fact that he was on here stringently defending Currie's actions.